EFS Heavy knee/elbow sleeves

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

EFS Heavy knee/elbow sleeves

Post by Alfred_E._Neuman »

I've been having a bit of soreness in my left elbow and my knees are generally achy from year of basketball and tennis.

Picked these up a couple of weeks ago when EFS had them on sale to see if they'd help. Used their sizing recommendations and fucked it up royally. Sent them back for the right size and have been using them for a few workouts now.

Like them so far. Not constricting and comfortable enough to keep on for a full lifting session. Don't feel like they ad anything to the lift but keep the joints very warm and bring just enough support. I like using the knee sleeves more than the elbow sleeves. When I go from pressing to pulling the elbow sleeves are more of a hindrance than a help. I'll probably just use them for my main pressing movements and take them off for pull-ups/rowing.

The other bonus I've found is that the knee sleeves keep me conscious of my knee position when I squat.

Bottom line, worth the $ if you just want a sleeve to keep the joints warm and lightly supported. Should probably go for the Super Heavy sleeves if you're looking for cast level joint support for geared lifting.
I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

Inzer makes elbow wraps that folks seem to like