Foundation Training 2014 Edition

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Foundation Training 2014 Edition

Post by baffled »

Good, and if you didn't already put down the money for the first edition, it's well worth it.

Think it's the better value. I got the digital download and am going to give it to my Dad.

I haven't been through the second disc yet, but the first is good with a few updates and exercises that are surprisingly difficult. If you're already good or have something you like for the posterior/low-back area, maybe not your best buy.

If you don't, or have been curious about FT, then I think it's a good idea.
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Foundation Training 2014 Edition

Post by Protobuilder »

Is this any different than what they were selling a year or so back? I know they were working on several sports-specific routines but don't believe they are ready yet.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

Topic author
baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Foundation Training 2014 Edition

Post by baffled »

Phaedrus wrote:Is this any different than what they were selling a year or so back? I know they were working on several sports-specific routines but don't believe they are ready yet.
It's an update to the first one. A few variations on the founder, a couple new movements and a series of workouts on the second disc that are different. Also, some changes to the original movements.

Dunno about sports specific, but I am liking it more and more after just a few days.
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman