Hello Ladies

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Master_Blaster
Staff Sergeant

Hello Ladies

Post by Master_Blaster »

HBO series starring Stephen Merchant, one of the writers of The Office. Hilarious. Highly recommend it.
Those Shoreline idiots read IGX like the Satanic Bible

-Shaf

lasalle

Re: Hello Ladies

Post by lasalle »

Really? I'll give it another go. The first episode was pretty painful in that way that Gervais and Merchant specialize in.

I bailed on Boardwalk, and have just finished up House of Cards (US version). Looking for something new.

Topic author
Master_Blaster
Staff Sergeant

Post by Master_Blaster »

lasalle wrote:Really? I'll give it another go. The first episode was pretty painful in that way that Gervais and Merchant specialize in.

I bailed on Boardwalk, and have just finished up House of Cards (US version). Looking for something new.

I dig British dry Humor, my wife actually said the exact same thing you did. I'm revisiting Dexter. I stopped watching for whatever reason or another.
Those Shoreline idiots read IGX like the Satanic Bible

-Shaf

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

Master_Blaster wrote:
lasalle wrote:Really? I'll give it another go. The first episode was pretty painful in that way that Gervais and Merchant specialize in.

I dig British dry Humor, my wife actually said the exact same thing you did. I'm revisiting Dexter. I stopped watching for whatever reason or another.
I made it through 1.5 episodes of Dexter. Or, perhaps it was .5.

In either event, it was horrible.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.