Omega 8004 juicer

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
milosz

Omega 8004 juicer

Post by milosz »

Got it from Bed Bath and Beyond for $200 w/ the 20% off coupon you can always get for signing up to their e-mail list (use a dummy, works fine). Makes a nice alternative to a green smoothie - a decade of drinking terrible alcoholic mixtures makes it easy to toss back 20oz of whatever healthy foods I throw into it. If I can spend a night shooting nothing but Four Horsemen (Rumple, Jager, Goldschlager, 151), kale and collard greens alone ain't shit.

Works great for greens, beets, carrots, celery, etc.. Haven't bothered trying to juice citrus, apparently it will just turn them into baby food.
Borrowed a Breville from someone first and fuck that shit. Cleaning the giant screen and disassembling the whole deal every time is more trouble than it's worth. Cleaning the Omega takes 2-3 minutes, the screen is tiny. Pulp comes out dry, I'm getting noticeably more juice than via Breville.

I've tried making beet/carrot/etc. juice in the Vitamix and that works okay but even with water it never thins out to the right consistency. I prefer my Vitamix for when I want to add seeds and powder and make it a real smoothie.

Topic author
milosz

Re: Omega 8004 juicer

Post by milosz »

Bloody shits from fresh beet juice are worth the price of entry alone. I'm going to stop flushing when I use a public restroom.

Crust Bucket
Lord of the thighs

Post by Crust Bucket »

OHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO YOU DIDN'T!!!!!!

Nappy's going to cut you a new one for this and probably say you're really a Daniel Craig Bond fan still in the closet.

Don't even want to think what Shape might do *shudders*
syaigh wrote: The thought of eating that giant veiny monstrosity makes me want to barf.
You're an ASS!
ImageImage

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

FUCK YO NUTRIBULLET NIGGAZ...WE IN THAT OMEGA SECT FOR REALZ NIGGAZ

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

Juicing versus blending is not quite same-same HOWEVER the implication that your methodology is better than the wonderous nutrition provided by the Nutribullet is just FUCKING WRONG YOU DIRTY DISEASED BITCHES!!!! I am sending you my poop in the mail.