SOA...final season

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

SOA...final season

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

It's been pretty decent. I wasn't sure how Sutter was going to go, but he looks like he's burning it all down. Note: some suspension of disbelief required.

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Re: SOA...final season

Post by Protobuilder »

Probably not going to watch but appreciate your effort at informing us.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

Hanglow Joe
Gunny

Post by Hanglow Joe »

Disbelief? Most realistic show on television…

Almost as realistic as TJ Hooker when they had Heather Locklear driving a patrol car by herself without a partner

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

SOA = New Jack City for white people

Freki
Sgt. Major

Post by Freki »

So, Tig, been seeing anyone lately?
"The reason that 'guru' is such a popular word is because 'charlatan' is so hard to spell."
@GSElevator: Can we please stop calling them hipsters and go back to calling them pussies?
Blood eagles solve everything.

Cave Canem

Post by Cave Canem »

Freki wrote:So, Tig, been seeing anyone lately?

Boyd Crowder?
Tantum validus superstes

Freki
Sgt. Major

Post by Freki »

"The reason that 'guru' is such a popular word is because 'charlatan' is so hard to spell."
@GSElevator: Can we please stop calling them hipsters and go back to calling them pussies?

SubClaw

Post by SubClaw »

Kurt Sutter is doing 'The Shield' final season (one of the finest TV shows ever) all over again: everything crumbles apart, a lot of characters are going to die soon and Jax is now a true sonofabitch whio kills with no remorse whoever gets in his way.

SOA is not a bad show, but it's a far, far, far cry from 'The Shield', 'The Sopranos', 'Breaking Bad', 'Oz' or 'The Wire'.
You ever seen a cycling plumber who wrestles with small calves, forearms and neck? Didn't think so.

Topic author
Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

True.

I expect Bobby and Chibs to die.

Jax gets away scott free. Forgives Gemma

Cave Canem

Post by Cave Canem »

We should be making book on how many episodes Rat-boy lasts. (Unless he was killed last night, I haven't watched it yet.)
Tantum validus superstes

Topic author
Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Sutter said 2 main characters in the club die.

I'm thinking Chibs for sure...he's taken on that sympathetic fan favorite roll that Opie used to have, and I was leaning towards Bobby, but maybe Ratboy.

Freki
Sgt. Major

Post by Freki »

I think the old guy from the charter kills Bobby b/c samcro killed what looks to be his son. I think Bobby was using the sawed off shotgun that was by the body and the old guy saw it. Think he told lin too.

Topic author
Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

That's a good point. And I thought the same about him telling Lin.

SubClaw

Post by SubClaw »

I would fuck the new sheriff. And Gemma too.
You ever seen a cycling plumber who wrestles with small calves, forearms and neck? Didn't think so.

Cave Canem

Post by Cave Canem »

Gemma is the sickest motherfucker on the whole show. If Juice lets her off the hook.....well, it's in the script so he probably will...but if this was remotely near real life, he would have popped her as soon as he found out she was ready to waste him.
Tantum validus superstes

Topic author
Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Boo hoo...overall, there is nothing I am shocked about during this final season. Know who else will die? Chibs and Nero...for fucking sure.

Freki
Sgt. Major

Post by Freki »

I think Abel' s going to off someone, possibly Gamma...of course, I was wrong about who killed Bobby so who knows.

The Crawdaddy

Post by The Crawdaddy »

Freki wrote:I think Abel' s going to off someone, possibly Gamma...of course, I was wrong about who killed Bobby so who knows.
Sure seem to be setting up for that. "grandma had to die so everyone else would stop dying daddy. She killed Mommy and Bobby and...."
Blaidd Drwg wrote:90% of the people lifting in gyms are doing it on "feel" and what they really "feel" like is being a lazy fuck.
"A good man always knows his limitations..." -- "Dirty" Harry Callahan

Freki
Sgt. Major

Post by Freki »

:-k

:ANAL: :ANAL:

Juice: 8-[ :-s

Payback: :supz:

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

I wanna slap myself for starting to watch this fucking trainwreck again!

Sutter sure likes showing guys, including himself get fucked in the asshole!

Let's just shoot one of the few human beings on the show, because he was about doing the right thing and then blow your mom's brains all over the flowers. Because Mom essentially did what you'd have one of your Drugies do for you after your bitch sells you out to the cops and takes your kids.

And after killing your mother, go home and fuck your ex.

I will watch the last one just in hopes Jax fucking dies, because he deserves to.

The whole anti-hero shit is getting sick and tired. Can't wait for Justified. Raylan bends shit but he's still a good guy.

I would not let any of my boys watch Jax Teller as I would not want them to look up to that shitbag where as I'd be fine with Justified because Raylan is the kind of old school hero Eastwood used to be for me.

In a real outlaw club, they would kill Jax for all of his personal shit fucking the MC.

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

Topic author
Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Seriously...it's been just a fucking mess. I'm only watching for a sense of completeness now.

At least we saw Chiklis.

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Shafpocalypse Now wrote:Seriously...it's been just a fucking mess. I'm only watching for a sense of completeness now.

At least we saw Chiklis.
Yes, Vic Macky decided to shove that desk job and snort meth and drive a big rig. \:D/

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

SubClaw

Post by SubClaw »

Shafpocalypse Now wrote:Seriously...it's been just a fucking mess. I'm only watching for a sense of completeness now.

At least we saw Chiklis.
I'd fucking love to watch a sequel to 'The Shield'. Vic Mackey's life at the FBI.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

At least we saw Chiklis.
This shit felt like it was going the way of Dexter when I pulled the eject button a few seasons ago. I wondered if they'd turn it around in the final season.

The Walking Dead is falling apart as well.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Topic author
Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

final episode is going to be disappointing.

I am going to go out on a limb as say that the "leaked" spoiler is a red herring put out there by Sutter.