Sorinex load trainer

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Sorinex load trainer

Post by Bobby »

Just got my Sorinex load trainer.Perfect for us that prefer rucking to running.Built on the Alice frame and if you like the Alice pack,you`ll love the Load trainer.
Took it for a testruck:1 hour with 44# and it felt a lot better than the ordinary Alice.One thing I always disliked with the standard Alice is that the pack protruds to much to rhe rear
and the weight feels like it pulls you back.No such problems (it seems as I have i have only tried it with babyweights yet) with the load trainer.Will try it tomorrow with 55# and over hilly ground and will throw in some squats and lunges along the way.
Attachments
LOAD_TRAINER.jpg
LOAD_TRAINER.jpg (47.95 KiB) Viewed 8096 times
You`ll toughen up.Unless you have a serious medical condition commonly refered to as
"being a pussy".

TomFurman
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Sorinex load trainer

Post by TomFurman »

I use an old backpack and barbell plate. I have a kettlebell specific backpack that I got from an equipment company for a review. Very well made and nice, .. but LOTS of weight adds up on the traps. This device looks to be a good one. Thanks.
"There is only one God, and he doesn't dress like that". - - Captain America

Topic author
Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bobby »

I have used different packs in the past,but this seems to be the ticket,easy to track progression in weight and it has the Alice hip belt to take a bit of the burden from the traps.
Another good thing is that I don`t have to keep unpacking the rucks all the time if I have to use them for other things.Will try some different exercises with it after the heavier ruck tomorrow and
post how that felt.
You`ll toughen up.Unless you have a serious medical condition commonly refered to as
"being a pussy".

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

Only $1200...very reasoanable as all Sorinex products are priced

Topic author
Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bobby »

Didn`t pay 1200.But I agree,they have nice stuff but expensive.We in eurofagland have to pay importtax as well....
I`m off to try some different stuff with it now.
"being a pussy".

Topic author
Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bobby »

After a 1 hour 27 min ruck with 55# tried:
pullups:the ruck pulls you back,but possible once you get used to it
push ups:sways a bit,but same here
squats:no problems
bulgarian split squats (so probably same if you do lunges):once you get used to that it sways a bit-no problems
bear crawls:possible,but the ruck tends to shift towards your head.
So,if you like rucking and want to have an easy way of keeping track of progression (in lbs carried) and want to throw in bodyweight movements while you are rucking
this isn`t too bad.I`ll definitively will be using this piece of equipment a lot.
"being a pussy".

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

The real question is why are you doing all this foolishness??
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

Topic author
Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bobby »

Part time military,have a job that can be quite physical and I much prefer walking with or without a ruck than running for example.+ enjoy walking (strnge,but true).
"being a pussy".