Street Fighter 6

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Ronald RayGun

Street Fighter 6

Post by Ronald RayGun »

Like an incredibly well crafted fighting game with a rich control scheme and a great cast of characters? Good, this will be your shit. Not into em, then kick rocks, ya fuckin' square. No one likes ya anyway.

My gamer tag is ThatManKP
"Sorry I didn't save the world, my friend. I was too busy building mine again" - Kendrick Lamar

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Street Fighter 6

Post by Bram »

It looks super good! Unfortunately, I’m on yet another self-induced bout of quitting things and have put down the sticks for now. Keep an eye out for a friend request from Shaolinpopo if something changes.
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Luke

Street Fighter 6

Post by Luke »

I have a friend who bought it and the arcade setup. There hasn't been any time to game for me but it looks cool. I'm not sure if I like the flat, 1 colour, 2d vector art renditions of flashes or explosions as opposed to 90s/00s ones.

Topic author
Ronald RayGun

Street Fighter 6

Post by Ronald RayGun »

Fighting games tend to be the ones that demand an almost obsessive level of my gaming attention. Before this it was Guilty Gear: Strive. Before that it was Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. So on & so fourth all the way back to Street Fighter 2 in the arcade. I like that I can go into the living room, run a set or two and go back to doing shit around the house every so often. Fighters have always been my jam.
"Sorry I didn't save the world, my friend. I was too busy building mine again" - Kendrick Lamar