Street Fighter 6

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Ronald RayGun

Street Fighter 6

Post by Ronald RayGun »

Like an incredibly well crafted fighting game with a rich control scheme and a great cast of characters? Good, this will be your shit. Not into em, then kick rocks, ya fuckin' square. No one likes ya anyway.

My gamer tag is ThatManKP
"Sorry I didn't save the world, my friend. I was too busy building mine again" - Kendrick Lamar

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Street Fighter 6

Post by Bram »

It looks super good! Unfortunately, I’m on yet another self-induced bout of quitting things and have put down the sticks for now. Keep an eye out for a friend request from Shaolinpopo if something changes.
"If we are all going to be destroyed by the atomic bomb, let it find us doing sensible and human things—working, listening to music, chatting to our friends over a pint and a game of darts—not huddled together like frightened sheep." — CS Lewis

Luke

Street Fighter 6

Post by Luke »

I have a friend who bought it and the arcade setup. There hasn't been any time to game for me but it looks cool. I'm not sure if I like the flat, 1 colour, 2d vector art renditions of flashes or explosions as opposed to 90s/00s ones.

Topic author
Ronald RayGun

Street Fighter 6

Post by Ronald RayGun »

Fighting games tend to be the ones that demand an almost obsessive level of my gaming attention. Before this it was Guilty Gear: Strive. Before that it was Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. So on & so fourth all the way back to Street Fighter 2 in the arcade. I like that I can go into the living room, run a set or two and go back to doing shit around the house every so often. Fighters have always been my jam.
"Sorry I didn't save the world, my friend. I was too busy building mine again" - Kendrick Lamar