Strike Back on Cinemax...

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Strike Back on Cinemax...

Post by Shapecharge »

Avoided it for a long time...now I can't stop watching it. Good gun play, they handle the weapons well, plots are not too outlandish, and the f'n scenes are fucking hilarious and the chicks are awesome. Much better show than I ever expected. They justed started their third season and the first two season are on On-Demand. Highy recommended and if you don't like it then something is wrong with you and you most likely collect men's pubic hair from public toilets.

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Strike Back on Cinemax...

Post by baffled »

Shapecharge wrote:Avoided it for a long time...now I can't stop watching it. Good gun play, they handle the weapons well, plots are not too outlandish, and the f'n scenes are fucking hilarious and the chicks are awesome. Much better show than I ever expected. They justed started their third season and the first two season are on On-Demand. Highy recommended and if you don't like it then something is wrong with you and you most likely collect men's pubic hair from public toilets.
I wholeheartedly agree. I think they had the cast go through a lot of training so they would look the part as much as possible. The one who plays the Brit was featured, with his real life wife who was pretty hot, in a promo piece where they were put into a combat jiu jitsu thing.

Not sure how that's different than GJJ, but it was kind of cool.

And the chicks are indeed way hot.

Are you into the third season yet?
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

Crust Bucket
Lord of the thighs

Post by Crust Bucket »

Goddamn it Shape, why are you always a day late and a dollar short when it comes to this stuff?

Oh yeah that's right you're a Glee fan... That explains it.
syaigh wrote: The thought of eating that giant veiny monstrosity makes me want to barf.
You're an ASS!
ImageImage

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Wow, this one got ugly quick.
- Buck Brannaman

Topic author
Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

Crusty c'mon fucker...the first three seasons of Glee were awesome but then it got weird. I just wasn't ready for some half-assed military/spy shit. I had already gotten burned by that submarine show "Last Resort" so I was unwilling to turn my heartlight on and put on a happy glow for all the world to see.

Baff I have watched both seasons in retarded fashion...season 2 before season 1 and the first episode of season 3. I would have drilled the chick colonel in season 1 repeatedly. But pretty much all the ladies are worth hitting.

Lets not overlook the fact that this show is also a British production and that's one reason of several why it's so good.

Crust Bucket
Lord of the thighs

Post by Crust Bucket »

Sorry Shape I got a little carried away there buddy. I realize you're busy with your camping trips and if Emperor Mario opens up registration you're gonna be busier than ever with all the reformed @fitters.
Just be careful cuz ya know they pass themselves around like a cheap pack of smokes.
syaigh wrote: The thought of eating that giant veiny monstrosity makes me want to barf.
You're an ASS!
ImageImage

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

I like the dark haired one that's part of Section 20. The one who's been in all 3 seasons. I don't know what it is, but I enjoy her presence quite a bit.

And the colonel from season 1 (traitor!), had large boobs and seemed a little angry. So I concur on her as well. As much because of the anger as for the boobs, I think.

Also, Crusty seems like a more hurtful person than I thought.
- Buck Brannaman

SubClaw

Post by SubClaw »

baffled wrote:I like the dark haired one that's part of Section 20. The one who's been in all 3 seasons. I don't know what it is, but I enjoy her presence quite a bit.
Rhona Mitra.

You ever seen a cycling plumber who wrestles with small calves, forearms and neck? Didn't think so.

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

She's fine, but I'm talking about the one who's been there all three seasons, you fucking dick licker.
- Buck Brannaman

SubClaw

Post by SubClaw »

baffled wrote:She's fine, but I'm talking about the one who's been there all three seasons, you fucking dick licker.
There are four seasons so far, smartass (just watched S04e02 yesterday) :finga:

And you must be referring to this chick then, whose fuckabilty is waaay under the iGx standard:

Last edited by SubClaw on Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
You ever seen a cycling plumber who wrestles with small calves, forearms and neck? Didn't think so.

Holland Oates
Lifetime IGer

Post by Holland Oates »

SubClaw wrote:

And you must be referring to this chick then, whose fuckabilty is waaay under the iGx standard:
She's under 200# and doesn't have a cock?

If so, I agree whole heartedly.

SubClaw

Post by SubClaw »

Ed Zachary wrote:She's under 200# and doesn't have a cock?

If so, I agree whole heartedly.
Now you're talking...

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

SubClaw wrote:
baffled wrote:She's fine, but I'm talking about the one who's been there all three seasons, you fucking dick licker.

I refuse to acknowledge the first season since I haven't been able to find it without paying for it over here, the only country that matters. And I don't know what it is about that chick...

And standards? Around this place? Are you retarded?
- Buck Brannaman

Topic author
Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

All the chicks on the show are awesome but there are three besides the colonel from OUR American season one that I've got a massive 3 inch erection for. All of them are in season two: the foreign legionaire's sniper chick girlfrind--fuck! the ASS on this girl; the 6+ foot tall arab chick during the desert shootout for the nuclear triggers; and lastly the Mossad hit-chick that Scott was banging who's also made an appearance in OUR season 3. Those could all be potential Mrs. Shape. I'm keeping this info hush-hush from the current Mrs. Shape. Don't be fucking this up for me Crusty.

Baff, I have to confess, my newfound Strike Back fetish has fucked up my Ray Donovan watching. I'm only two behind on Ray though and we'll get caught up and get that thread going again.

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

I'm not watching this
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

http://irongarmx.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.p ... trike+back

There's a Cinemax series called "Strike Back?" I hadn't heard.
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

Topic author
Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

Ha! I thought it might have been discussed but couldn't remember for sure. Johno you are a real dick though.

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Shapecharge wrote:All the chicks on the show are awesome but there are three besides the colonel from OUR American season one that I've got a massive 3 inch erection for. All of them are in season two: the foreign legionaire's sniper chick girlfrind--fuck! the ASS on this girl; the 6+ foot tall arab chick during the desert shootout for the nuclear triggers; and lastly the Mossad hit-chick that Scott was banging who's also made an appearance in OUR season 3. Those could all be potential Mrs. Shape. I'm keeping this info hush-hush from the current Mrs. Shape. Don't be fucking this up for me Crusty.

Baff, I have to confess, my newfound Strike Back fetish has fucked up my Ray Donovan watching. I'm only two behind on Ray though and we'll get caught up and get that thread going again.
Yeah, the sniper chick... rad. The girlfriend of that Somali warlord guy who got shanked (in Season 2) like 2 episodes in, the arab chick with the shnoz, and the Mossad chick who gets incredibly naked multiple times are all fantastic.

You gotta catch up on Ray Donovan. I don't give a shit about Dexter anymore. I'm watching til the end, but my Showtime focus is devoted to Ray Donovan. I love where it's going.
- Buck Brannaman

SubClaw

Post by SubClaw »

baffled wrote:and the Mossad chick who gets incredibly naked multiple times are all fantastic.
She's kinda hot.

You gotta catch up on Ray Donovan. I don't give a shit about Dexter anymore. I'm watching til the end, but my Showtime focus is devoted to Ray Donovan. I love where it's going.
You gotta check out the other Ann Biderman's TV show: Southland. It was fantastic.

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

SubClaw wrote:
baffled wrote:and the Mossad chick who gets incredibly naked multiple times are all fantastic.
She's kinda hot.

You gotta check out the other Ann Biderman's TV show: Southland. It was fantastic.
Southland was canceled. Over here, TNT is where shows go to die, IMO. Or reruns. Bummer because the show as pretty cool. Felt like it was set to jump the shark towards the end of last year though.
- Buck Brannaman