The Raid: Redemption

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Re: The Raid: Redemption

Post by Shapecharge »

Prolly so as part of some mystical silat ritual that no white man has ever completed before.

Topic author
Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Tom, if you're lurking and reading this, I need you to offer up a judgment call.

Ballistic knives...real deal or bullshit? Sure, I mean they can kill a man, no doubt...but, I don't think you can absorb a man's life essence and take his energy unless you put the blade in his chest with your own hand.

Opinions?

TomFurman
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TomFurman »

The silat is enjoyable and the practitioners are good guys. The stunt guys are incredible. Joe Taslin is also a former Judo champ and that added a lot. Yayan Rahanian [Mad Dog] is amazing.

Silat is a toolbox of good material and lots of mystical bullshit. The old instructors threw it at you and then let you figure it out when you get in a fight. Like access to a garage mechanics shop, with a broken down car,.. then you figure it out on your own.

As per Tom? Something is going on down here that I can't disclose.. Actually the last two phone calls [one going on now] are hysterically funny and I'll disclose the 'big secret' when I'm allowed to.
"There is only one God, and he doesn't dress like that". - - Captain America

Topic author
Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

TomFurman wrote:As per Tom? Something is going on down here that I can't disclose.. Actually the last two phone calls [one going on now] are hysterically funny and I'll disclose the 'big secret' when I'm allowed to.
We already know that Pavel is gay.

Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bobby »

You`ll toughen up.Unless you have a serious medical condition commonly refered to as
"being a pussy".

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman