BannedColin (PBUH) was right AUDIOPHILES are profoundly damaged and need to be [redacted]

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

BannedColin (PBUH) was right AUDIOPHILES are profoundly damaged and need to be [redacted]

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Just looked at some earbuds as a gift for someone and the comments brought home the realization that these "people" these AUDIOPHILES have to be dealt with. They are all either active or aspirational sexual sadists lurking in the darkness. I put them all in a database on a HD that has never been connected to the internet. God Bless Internet KING BannedColin for alerting me to this threat. I am watching AUDIOPHILES and taking notes!

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

funny, WGM just mentioned bannedcolin PBUH on the bookyface today

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

The WGM acct takes up a lot of my time

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Contemplated buying a DAC today for about 10min may have to jump off a cliff to head off the descent into evil madness