Retarded to the power of 50, but I guess it is hard for you to see the problem when you are part of the problem.Fat Cat wrote: ↑Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:11 pmYou can't actually be that retarded and still hold a job. "We" did not kill a motherfucking thing. Just admit that you know nothing and that all of your conclusions were utter garbage and then remain silent for the rest of your life. Consider:
- People over 74 are more than half of those who died. The average age of mortality from all causes is lower than the average age of death from 'rona.
- People under 50 are just 6.7% of all those who died.
- The only people who should be getting vaccinated are those with risk factors, and those over 65. And anyone who wants it. But 99.999% of the rest of the people would be better off getting infected and recovering naturally.
Source: https://www.statista.com/statistics/119 ... by-age-us/
1. There are other adverse outcomes than death. About 7% of Covid patients end up in the hospital, which means you're pretty fucked up in the first place (blood O2 in the 80% range). And long covid is a real thing, which includes stuff like brain fog, a nice way phrase for cognitive impairment = brain damage.
2. Covid impacts more than the people it infects. I got to enjoy a 2 hour drive to get an MRI on Tuesday, because my 5 minute away hospital is closed for procedures like that due to it being full of unvaccinated morons with covid. It closed to the ER for a period last week, as the morons poured in. It's been that way up and down across the country for two years. Every unvaxxed moron who gets Covid should go die in a cave.
3. Pandemic 101: it's a community problem that takes collective action. It we fail in the response (we have) then it is a collective failure.
An example of collective failure is this woman of magnificent moronitude being called to testify as an expert witness by her fellow morons in the legislature of Ohio. I know you've been vaccinated, so you're smart enough to not be influenced by such stupidity, but there's a lot of lemmings will to follow her off a cliff, into the hospital, the ICU, intubated, and into a body bag.
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watc ... eople?rl=1