Dalai Lama = Literally Hitler

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Re: Dalai Lama = Literally Hitler

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

Good point, Bobby, the manipulation of the media isn't ONLY a totalitarian regime trait. The media is all kinds of fucked up here, and you cannot expect it to be impersonal and unbiased anywhere.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Sangoma wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:30 am
Turdacious wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:57 am
I'm saying that in the Dalai Lama's world, forced migration at state insistence to enforce political ends is the reality, as it was in the former USSR (as you point out). Expecting him not to be influenced by this, especially considering the persecution that Tibetans have faced under ChiCom rule, doesn't seem realistic. Another factor is that the Buddhist and ChiCom worldviews, especially when colored by Chinese ideas of 'rightful' dominance and racial superiority, are fundamentally different and have never coexisted effectively-- if the Dalai Lama sees parallels between this and what's happening in Europe, there's a lot under the surface to look at. A lot more than can be gleaned from a t-shirt worthy aphorism anyway.

He may be enlightened, but he's still a Tibetan; if the suffering he and his people have endured didn't effect him and his thinking at least a little, he wouldn't be much of a man IMHO.
Your logic is twisted, to say the least. But never mind. As I said, it takes time and effort to get to the roots of any problem. When you start digging past the traditional adage of "peaceful Tibet occupied by vicious Chinese" it becomes clear that the issue is more complex, and Dalai Lama himself is not the kindly leader of peace, but a dictator in exile. In this light his remark "they should go to their own country" makes sense, and the title of the thread is not as outrageous as it may seem.

Dalai Lama Cult: Postmodern Neo-feudalism and the Decline of the West

The Dalai Lama: Buddha, God and the Lying Hypocrite.
LOL. Your Russian is showing. It's pretty much exactly "peaceful Tibet occupied by vicious Chinese". But to occupation, you can add "being replaced" and this is where the Dalai Lama becomes an expert.

I'm not sure what you are trying to argue for anymore. If your point is that Tibet deserves to be occupied and ultimately replaced by the Han Chinese, then I disagree. If your point is that the West deserves to be occupied and replaced by non-Europeans, then I disagree. Simple as that.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma »

I was reluctant to enter this thread for reasons stated earlier. To summarize, I am arguing this:

1. Influx of immigrants to Europe does not cause problems as severe and as many as depicted in the mass media.
2. Fuck Dalai Lama.

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma »

Bobby wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:07 am The crime rate here in Sweden (murders,using handgrenades,shootings sexual assaults and burning cars etc) has risen noticeaby the last 3-4 years.I don`t like my wife going into Uppsala in the late afternoon by herself anymore.Didn`t use to be this way.I don`t trust all those statistics that tires to show that crime rates in the countries in Europe has fallen the last years.Think that the people that has an interest in receiving migrants doctor the statistics.As some have written above I haven`t noticed any benefits for our society from the last 4-8 years influx of people from the muslim countries and I fear for the future as state television and most newspapers employ left leaning journalists.I guess you have to live here in northern/western Europe to see what a mess we are becoming as societies.
Bobby, out of interest, do you have personal experience with crime? You, family, friends?

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Sangoma wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:09 pm I was reluctant to enter this thread for reasons stated earlier. To summarize, I am arguing this:

1. Influx of immigrants to Europe does not cause problems as severe and as many as depicted in the mass media.
2. Fuck Dalai Lama.
1. You're right of course, it's much, much worse as all the people who actually live in Europe are telling you on this very thread.

2. The Dalai Lama has been a nationalist since the 1950s and is advocating for nationalism here. He saw a group of people move in to his country, take it over, and replace the native population. Now he can't even go back to his native land without threat of detention and torture. What more experience would anyone need to advise others in the same position? Also, since you don't seem clear on it, he made the comments last week in Malmo, Sweden where he was invited to speak to concerned Swedes about the problems they are having with massive, unplanned immigration. The links you cited were from similar remarks he made in Germany, in 2016.

In our current dialogue, you are making the case that Russia is for Russians, Africa is for Africans, China is for Chinese, but somehow strangely Europe is not for Europeans. And, you're wrong.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

This thread reminds me of a conversation I had with some Swedish friends a couple years back (before the recent wave of migration). They were concerned with the rise in crime then, primarily from immigrants. Russian mafia to be precise.

Or maybe it was Tibetan mafia and I heard it wrong.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bobby »

Sangoma wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:20 pm
Bobby wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:07 am The crime rate here in Sweden (murders,using handgrenades,shootings sexual assaults and burning cars etc) has risen noticeaby the last 3-4 years.I don`t like my wife going into Uppsala in the late afternoon by herself anymore.Didn`t use to be this way.I don`t trust all those statistics that tires to show that crime rates in the countries in Europe has fallen the last years.Think that the people that has an interest in receiving migrants doctor the statistics.As some have written above I haven`t noticed any benefits for our society from the last 4-8 years influx of people from the muslim countries and I fear for the future as state television and most newspapers employ left leaning journalists.I guess you have to live here in northern/western Europe to see what a mess we are becoming as societies.
Bobby, out of interest, do you have personal experience with crime? You, family, friends?
Yes,a couple of friends have been robbed by street gangs from Marocco in Stockholm,seen fighting on commuter trains etc.
You`ll toughen up.Unless you have a serious medical condition commonly refered to as
"being a pussy".