Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.
- Posts: 2337
- Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:08 am
- Location: Down in the cane brake, close by the mill
“Wherever the crowd goes, run the other direction. They’re always wrong.” Bukowski
- Sergeant Commanding
- Posts: 5884
- Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:29 am
- Location: Surrounded by short irrational people
God damn it. I got all indignant about form and then I got something in my eye.
Last edited by syaigh
on Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miss Piggy wrote:Never eat more than you can lift.
- Sgt. Major
- Posts: 2843
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:32 am
Give him a nice cycle of test and gh and he would have lifted the little bitch with one hand, and looked better doing it.
- Lifetime IGer
- Posts: 13087
- Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:01 pm
- Location: Looking in your window
Don’t believe everything you think.