Drinking piss?

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Holeyfraggaroley
Gunny

Drinking piss?

Post by Holeyfraggaroley »

I was reading / watching some stuff over on Ross' page. There was a video about the Marquez drinking his piss. There was that MMA a guy (can't think of his name) that drank his piss. Why would you do that? What is the point? Marquez said that he was re-using the protein and vitamins that he pissed out. Fuck that...

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Drinking piss?

Post by Protobuilder »

Holeyfraggaroley wrote:I was reading / watching some stuff over on Ross' page. There was a video about the Marquez drinking his piss. There was that MMA a guy (can't think of his name) that drank his piss. Why would you do that? What is the point? Marquez said that he was re-using the protein and vitamins that he pissed out. Fuck that...
Perhaps he was stranded and didn't have any other liquids to drink. However, that's probably not the reason.

Another reason would have been that it gets him really hot though usually this would involve another person.

I don't remember where I read this but remember a story of British soldiers being captured in...Afghanistan (Pakistan?), being tied to stakes and having the women of the area piss in their mouths until they drowned.

He probably wasn't doing that either so I'm not sure.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

Kraj 2.0
Gunny

Post by Kraj 2.0 »

The MMA guy you're thinking of is Machida. From what I hear, piss contains special enzymes and crap that help strengthen the system. Of course, it has to be fresh and taken mid-stream. It also helps if you don't have any STDs.

Drew0786
Staff Sergeant

Post by Drew0786 »

Drinking piss is a great antidote for what ails you! Highly recommend it.
And if you are on a bulking phase nothing like a spoon full of cum!
Take care and please.....................stay safe.

DikTracy6000
Sgt. Major

Post by DikTracy6000 »

Drew0786 wrote:Drinking piss is a great antidote for what ails you! Highly recommend it.
We tried to tell girls in hs. that the latter was a sure cure for acne. And if they were lucky and didn't have acne it was a great preventive. This was all midstream as well.

Drew0786
Staff Sergeant

Post by Drew0786 »

DikTracy6000 wrote:
Drew0786 wrote:Drinking piss is a great antidote for what ails you! Highly recommend it.
We tried to tell girls in hs. that the latter was a sure cure for acne. And if they were lucky and didn't have acne it was a great preventive. This was all midstream as well.
That reminds me. When I was in college Cosmo or some other women's magazine said a spoon of cum had the same calorie content as a cheesecake. Needless to say there was a lot of spitting going on.
Take care and please.....................stay safe.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Holeyfraggaroley wrote:I was reading / watching some stuff over on Ross' page. There was a video about the Marquez drinking his piss. There was that MMA a guy (can't think of his name) that drank his piss. Why would you do that? What is the point? Marquez said that he was re-using the protein and vitamins that he pissed out. Fuck that...
Why are you so interested?
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Pinky
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Pinky »

Where's Garm when we need him?
"The biggest problems that we’re facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all."

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Pinky wrote:Where's Garm when we need him?
10-1 HFM's already been invited to a bondage party with his Viking lord and master.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

Take this smut back to the Training Bored.
You'll Hurt Your Back

basically I'm Raoul Duke trying to fit into a Philip K. Dick movie remake.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

Drinking your piss is one of those esoteric yogi practices.

Supposedly your first morning's piss is full of DHEA. And there's no goddamn reason to catch it midstream, because you are probably pretty immune to your own bacteria.

I'm surprised Quack hasn't taken this up, but he got pissy about Furman and I refuting his bullshit claims about vaccinations on Facebook. Some naturopaths and other 'alternative practicioners' seem to recommend drinking your own urine to modulate autoimmune issues...not sure why this works but I think I read something somewhere that there was something to it.

There was a book about this topic called the Golden Fountain that EZ was particularly enthusiasic about, so maybe ask him.

Another autoimmune 'cure' out there is tapeworms. Apparently they work to dampen excessive autoimmune responses in more symbiotic rather than parasitic relationship with humans...google it.

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Shafpocalypse Now wrote:Drinking your piss is one of those esoteric yogi practices.

Supposedly your first morning's piss is full of DHEA. And there's no goddamn reason to catch it midstream, because you are probably pretty immune to your own bacteria.

I'm surprised Quack hasn't taken this up, but he got pissy about Furman and I refuting his bullshit claims about vaccinations on Facebook. Some naturopaths and other 'alternative practicioners' seem to recommend drinking your own urine to modulate autoimmune issues...not sure why this works but I think I read something somewhere that there was something to it.

There was a book about this topic called the Golden Fountain that EZ was particularly enthusiasic about, so maybe ask him.

Another autoimmune 'cure' out there is tapeworms. Apparently they work to dampen excessive autoimmune responses in more symbiotic rather than parasitic relationship with humans...google it.
Has Quack even been here since he was called out for trying to say that war vet who died and/or killed some people in Alaska did it because of @F?
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

He bowed out after the xf Anthos thing ginished

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

Shafpocalypse Now wrote:There was a book about this topic called the Golden Fountain that EZ was particularly enthusiasic about, so maybe ask him.
Probably better not to google this, fellas.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

kreator

Post by kreator »

This lady does it and she's still alive so it must be good for you.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... urine.html

Holland Oates
Lifetime IGer

Post by Holland Oates »

LOL

Shaf you nigger! I don't even know what the Golden Fountain is and I refuse to google it.

Quack can't be seen associate with us since he's got a book coming out.

kreator

Post by kreator »

Ed Zachary wrote:Quack can't be seen associate with us since he's got a book coming out.
Let's start a pool on who can submit the best review for it on Amazon.com

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Ed Zachary wrote:LOL

Shaf you nigger! I don't even know what the Golden Fountain is and I refuse to google it.

What.

The.

Fuck.

I was sure he was headed towards the meltdown Beer Jew never fully completed, and now he's got a book coming out?

Whatever the fuck ever man.
- Buck Brannaman

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

kreator wrote:
Ed Zachary wrote:Quack can't be seen associate with us since he's got a book coming out.
I'm in.

What's the prize?
- Buck Brannaman

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

baffled wrote:

What.

The.

Fuck.

I was sure he was headed towards the meltdown Beer Jew never fully completed, and now he's got a book coming out?

Yeah, cause the writers are the stable folks around here.

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Terry B. wrote:
baffled wrote:

What.

The.

Fuck.

Are you alluding to the story Seaahill told about having the mug broken over his leg and then getting chased out in front of a bunch of families exiting church or whatever that was?
- Buck Brannaman

kreator

Post by kreator »

baffled wrote:
kreator wrote:
I'm in.

What's the prize?
I will write an e-book for you on how to get strong.

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

baffled wrote:
Terry B. wrote:
baffled wrote:

What.

The.

Fuck.

Are you alluding to the story Seaahill told about having the mug broken over his leg and then getting chased out in front of a bunch of families exiting church or whatever that was?
I am alluding to the story Seahill told about [insert story from Seahill here].

Gin Master
Sgt. Major

Post by Gin Master »