Gosnell verdict is in!

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Andy83
Sgt. Major

Gosnell verdict is in!

Post by Andy83 »

Jury hasn't come in yet. What's it gonna be?
Obama's narcissism and arrogance is only superseded by his naivete and stupidity.

Topic author
Andy83
Sgt. Major

Re: Gosnell verdict is in!

Post by Andy83 »

Murder in the first degree on 3 of the babies! A bunch of 3rd degree and manslaughter on other counts by him and a co-defendant.. That nigger better die!!
Obama's narcissism and arrogance is only superseded by his naivete and stupidity.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

I think he's going to get a lifetime appointment to Nigger University.

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Fuck it, set him free. If someone drilled a few rounds into Tiller, this guy will be found hacked up with a fireaxe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Cu-wZ2H144

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

1st degree murder on the big one and a manslaughter count on a dead mother.

Killing someone in the way of what you want and a potential better life will get you convicted of murder if you get caught.

Killing a baby in the womb because the baby might get in the way of what she wants and a potentially better life is ok.

That kind of makes it worse when you think about it.

Killing someone who actively stands in your way is considered a crime but killing someone who's existence might is OK.
Yet some of you think Darth is sick because he'd have no problem with the USA vaporising our enemies. They are in our way, things would be better with them dead.

I don't cringe when it's under the first trimester but after that, it's fucking murder. Look at a sonogram after the 1st trimester and tell me that's not a baby, that's not a life, that it is not worth the inconvenience for her to deal with the consequence of riding a cock.

Kind of easy to get rubbers and pills.

I'm not talking rape or incest here, I would not want to look on God forbid my daughter's rape child, although I understand it's not the kids fault and some people can love it as any other.

And then there are scars that don;t show.

21 years ago, my big first love killed one, after the first trimester, nothing I can do to stop it but being the man I had to pay for it.

I've had reoccurring dreams where I talk to my son from time to time and it's not a good conversation.
My youngest brother is the same age my child will be and there are times I look at him and it all comes back.

It bothers me more than anything that I have done that could be considered wrong, not constantly but form time to time it comes back.

2 of my children were "aborted" but let's call it what it is, killed.

I don't know about the first woman, I have not talked to her in 19 years, but I know the 2nd one regrets it with all her heart and it caused a lot of problems, in her opinion between us

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy