So How Does Syria Play Out?

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Re: So How Does Syria Play Out?

Post by Wild Bill »

Wild Bill wrote: May be Bulgarian
Yes. It is Bulgarian.

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

I only understood there were executed man and two women. One of women is pregnant.

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

Wild Bill wrote:I only understood there were executed man and two women. One of women is pregnant.
Not anymore.
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

was.
i still stumbling over grammar.

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Wild Bill wrote:was.
i still stumbling over grammar.
I'm pretty sure he was making a joke.

And those guys... We're trying to bomb Assad, but not weaken him (not sure exactly how you do that and still call an attack effective), so he won't gas motherfuckers like that?

I'm not about to actually support the use of WMDs, but... what the fuck.
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Bob Wildes wrote:I saw one, maybe two, red heads in that piece. How common is that in Syria?
Haven't been there, but Syria is historically a melting pot and a major trade center. A lot of ethnically Aryan groups have run the place (Persians, Crusaders, French, etc...). Also, a lot of Europeans were there during the Ottoman years too (both as part of the Empire and as sex slaves). Not sure how common the ginger gene is among any of those groups.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Batboy2/75
Starship Trooper

Post by Batboy2/75 »

Not to worry, look at our awesome track record. What could go wrong in Syria?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 97041.html
Arms are the only true badge of liberty. The possession of arms is the distinction of the free man from the slave.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.

Andy83
Sgt. Major

Post by Andy83 »

Turdacious wrote:
Bob Wildes wrote:I saw one, maybe two, red heads in that piece. How common is that in Syria?
Haven't been there, but Syria is historically a melting pot and a major trade center. A lot of ethnically Aryan groups have run the place (Persians, Crusaders, French, etc...). Also, a lot of Europeans were there during the Ottoman years too (both as part of the Empire and as sex slaves). Not sure how common the ginger gene is among any of those groups.
Obama's narcissism and arrogance is only superseded by his naivete and stupidity.

Andy83
Sgt. Major

Post by Andy83 »

Turdacious wrote:
Most countries observe international laws. They don't use chemical weapons and they drown red heads at birth. Syria got the latter correct but not the former. What to do what to do?
Obama's narcissism and arrogance is only superseded by his naivete and stupidity.

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Batboy2/75 wrote:Not to worry, look at our awesome track record. What could go wrong in Syria?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 97041.html
Wait, it's possible "thousands" was really hundreds?

http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast ... 1916.story
The death toll given by the Obama administration for an alleged Syrian chemical weapons attack is far higher than confirmed counts of two key allies and a main activist group, which said it was shocked by the U.S. figure.
U.S. officials say they can't disclose how they derived their figure without compromising intelligence, but they say it is based on a variety of sources and they stand by it.

British intelligence organizations said last week that they believed at least 350 people had been killed. French intelligence said Monday that it had confirmed at least 281 deaths through open-source videos, although its experts had created models that were consistent with as many as 1,500 deaths.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, generally regarded as one of the most reliable sources of information on casualty figures in Syria, says it has confirmed 502 deaths, including 80 children and 137 women. Rami Abdul-Rahman, a Syrian expatriate who runs the organization from his home in Britain, said he was shocked by the White House's count.

"I don't know where this number came from," Abdul-Rahman said in a phone interview.
Doesn't make it good or okay, but this is starting to look more and more like a great way to distract from the scandals and the nonsense around the PPACA and perhaps to elicit certain changes. I still have strong doubts as to whether- and especially why- Assad actually ordered the attack, and stories like these don't help.
- Buck Brannaman

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

This blows my mind on so many levels.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/pos ... 67ba30e5e3

The Ginger Beard Man
Sgt. Major

Post by The Ginger Beard Man »

So, in the fashion of Genghis Khan, lets go in there and do their dirty work for them.
Fucking brilliant.
Blaidd Drwg wrote:Disengage from the outcome and do work.
Jezzy Bell wrote:Use a fucking barbell, pansy.

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Awesome.

If they're willing to pay the whole bill (lulz), then let 'em do it with the weapons we give them and the troops they've got.

Also a nice time to take a little swipe at Russia, because why not?
- Buck Brannaman

Andy83
Sgt. Major

Post by Andy83 »

These are the folks y'all elected. Be proud and salute the flag!!

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Kazuya Mishima wrote:This blows my mind on so many levels.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/pos ... 67ba30e5e3
That could cover our IGX website expenses for the forseeable future. Bats...it's hero time.
Don’t believe everything you think.

powerlifter54
Sergeant Commanding

Post by powerlifter54 »

The irony of The Nobel Peace Prize Winner and a coward who left his command in Vietnam to go be a peace protestor after he got enough footage of him acting the hero leading us into war is hilarious if it wasn't so foolish. Want to send a message Barry? Light them up right away with no talking or walks in the garden. Then have a press conference the next morning and just a simple I ordered that, and if they ever use any gas again it will be twice as bad. No questions. Good day.

But this has been amateur hour in the worst possible iteration. No good ending here is possible.
"Start slowly, then ease off". Tortuga Golden Striders Running Club, Pensacola 1984.

"But even snake wrestling beats life in the cube, for me at least. In measured doses."-Lex

Andy83
Sgt. Major

Post by Andy83 »

powerlifter54 wrote:The irony of The Nobel Peace Prize Winner and a coward who left his command in Vietnam to go be a peace protestor after he got enough footage of him acting the hero leading us into war is hilarious if it wasn't so foolish. Want to send a message Barry? Light them up right away with no talking or walks in the garden. Then have a press conference the next morning and just a simple I ordered that, and if they ever use any gas again it will be twice as bad. No questions. Good day.

But this has been amateur hour in the worst possible iteration. No good ending here is possible.
Exactly. That psychopath was over in Sweden saying he didn't do the red line. It was the whole world. That's no shit!

Wild Bill
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Wild Bill »

WTF...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... RRIED.html
A former trained soldier has swapped her Territorial Army beret for a veil and become Britain's first transgender Muslim woman.
Lucy Vallender used to be called Laurens and says she is finally 'true to herself' after a sex change three years ago.
The 28-year-old is now married to a Muslim man
I didn't realize how much Brits were scared by that decapitation in London...

Yes, I'm drunk

Post by Yes, I'm drunk »

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

That's pretty funny.

On a not as funny note, didn't Rand turn Heinz's quote around on him?

"Who wants to be the last man to die for a mistake?" --> "Who wants to be the first man to die for a mistake?"

For such a peace loving group, these folks sure have a war boner going that seems to be lasting longer than 4 hours.
- Buck Brannaman

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

baffled wrote:That's pretty funny.

On a not as funny note, didn't Rand turn Heinz's quote around on him?

"Who wants to be the last man to die for a mistake?" --> "Who wants to be the first man to die for a mistake?"

For such a peace loving group, these folks sure have a war boner going that seems to be lasting longer than 4 hours.
Rand is running the risk of being perceived like his dad. He's treading a fine line, it could go either way.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Yeah, we wouldn't want an ideologically consistent, anti-intervention, small government, free market, constitutional conservative who's 30 years younger than Ron Paul out there.
- Buck Brannaman

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

baffled wrote:Yeah, we wouldn't want an ideologically consistent, anti-intervention, small government, free market, constitutional conservative who's 30 years younger than Ron Paul out there.
=D>

Fuck yeah, we do.

And I'm am a supporter of intervention and smacking Jawas and outting them under the gun and the boot but we don't seem to get that right as a nation with the cunts we elect so, yeah, we need someone like Rand Paul, we need a lot of Rand Pauls or we are fucked mid term and then??????

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

Andy83
Sgt. Major

Post by Andy83 »

DrDonkeyLove wrote:Image
Now I'm here to tell you that George is a good man.