Inter-racial Dating

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Naiwen

Inter-racial Dating

Post by Naiwen »

So yes, inter-racial dating... what do you make of it? I think people should mix, but my favourite inter-racial pairing is: White/Asian.

Why? Because I'm Asian myself and I'm attracted to White men. You?

Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Re: Inter-racial Dating

Post by Kenny X »

1. Are you female?

If you answered "yes" to question 1, feel free to skip #2 and go to question #3. If you are male, please answer question #2.

2. Are you opposed to getting breast implants, and dressing up like a sexy kathooey? Don't worry, at least 60 percent of us here don't care whether or not you have a dick, just as long as we think you're a girl and you do your best to make us believe that you think you're a girl, too ;-)

3. Would you be comfortable setting up a streaming site and providing us a link so that us white guys can tell you to do sexy things with bananas and feather dusters, and maybe dance around for us a little bit, and of course do all the kinky, fucked-up things we tell you?

If you answered "yes" to #3, seeing as this is your first post: WELCOME ABOARD!! No need to read further.

If you answered "no" to #3, please read the following missive:

Fuck off! We're decent people here and we don't appreciate being bated into race-related arguments by masturbating forum trolls! I'm personally offended that you would bring up this topic, we're not stupid, we all know what you're up to. You're either a Rant sock puppet, or Rant's cum dumpster and he put you up to this!!

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Naiwen wrote:So yes, inter-racial dating... what do you make of it? I think people should mix, but my favourite inter-racial pairing is: White/Asian.

Fuck that...Asian women have never done it for me and they never will. Then again, "Asian" is such a broad term...let's explore.

Japanese women - let me start by saying that I love the way Jap women scream and moan during sex. Of course, I'm referring to Nip Pr0n, and that usually means she's getting her face buried in a tsunami of baby batter and having live eels injected into her rectal cavity with a plastic hose. I have no idea if that haunting auditory display carries over into real life. Having said that, every Japanese woman I've ever been close to had breath that would make your dick crawl up inside your own asshole. That, and about 90% of them look like they've got an extra set of teeth shoved into their mouth.

Chinese women - asses flatter than a pancake and some titties to match. They also tend to be very thin and willowy...doesn't hold up well to the kind of full-contact cagefucking that I enjoy so much.

Filipinas - I've heard that they are fun in bed..."little brown fuck machines", or so I've heard. I also heard that you'd better be prepared to deal with the fact that she's going to fuck all of your buddies and every guy in the neighborhood...especially the niggers. They are scamming little devil whores who will dump you in a second once they drain your bank account, and use you to bring the rest of her vile stinking family stateside.

Korean women (aka, gook whores) - probably the most attractive of all Asian women, imo. The problem is that they come with a lot of baggage if they were born and raised in the old country. Korea has been taken over by a weird flavor of Christianity that makes the Puritans seem laid back and free spirited by comparison. I hear the sex is great if you can break through the Jesus shroud, but she's going to spend the next eight hours locked in your bathroom crying and searching for a straight razor. The stereotypical Korean stoicism is also a turnoff...I like women who are bubbly and outgoing. How these stone faced Koreans haven't taken over the world of professional poker is beyond me...can't get a read on these fuckers except that they always seem to be pissed off about something.

I guess if I had to take one, I'd get me a Mongolian broad...I've seen some very pretty ones, and her old man would probably give me 20 horses as a dowry, and if I'm lucky she'll have a brother than can teach me some of that crazy wrestling that they do.

Bob Wildes

Post by Bob Wildes »

Come back KAZ. You sound like your channeling Matt Furey with this Mongolian fetish. :butthead:
"Tell A.P. Hill he must come up."

SubClaw

Post by SubClaw »

I will fuck whatever comes my way born with a vagina. That being said, cute, tiny, busty, hairy pussied, asian chicks are my favorite.
You ever seen a cycling plumber who wrestles with small calves, forearms and neck? Didn't think so.

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

If it's two people in love, then I have no issue with it, sometimes it's even nice to see, an example of love conquers all and it gives me a warm fuzzy. (And then I have to go kick a puppy or something like that because Darth can't have any of that over emotional soft shit spoiling all the hate and anger that makes me what I am!) :finga:

:-k Some of the best examples of a great couple in love I've known have been interracial. Fuck a paint job, black cats fuck white cats, orange cats fuck grey cats, ect.

So decent black dude and white chick,? Cool. And it's an American tradition for a white guy to get him some Asian flavour going back to the Boxer Rebellion, and we all know Darth is big on tradition! :drinkers:

When it's a sweet young white girl with an obvious thug ass nigger though, it's sickening on a visceral level, no mater how you rationalise it, because you know it's not a love thing and it's more him sticking his dick in all of us through her and her saying "Fuck you, Daddy!" :vom:

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

j-cubed
Gunny

Post by j-cubed »

Kaz,

Don't forget India is part of Asia, what are your thoughts on their wimmen?

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

Naiwen wrote:So yes, inter-racial dating... what do you make of it? I think people should mix, but my favourite inter-racial pairing is: White/Asian.

First off, is this what's supposed to pass for your "introduce yourself" thread?

Secondly, HI RANT!
You'll Hurt Your Back

basically I'm Raoul Duke trying to fit into a Philip K. Dick movie remake.

TomFurman
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TomFurman »

Cambodians, Laotians, Thais... the hottest.
"There is only one God, and he doesn't dress like that". - - Captain America

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

j-cubed wrote:Kaz,

Well, that's a good point. I don't have a lot of up close and personal experience with Indian women outside of computer programmers and Subway sandwich artists. I can't fucking stand the way they sound...there's no way to use a keyboard to replicate that weird, talking with the tip of the tongue while holding an egg yoke in the bottom of the mouth, high speed gibberish that they call "speaking English". The idiots at corporate hired an Indian accountant (sweet girl, by the way), and I'll be goddamned if they don't have her conduct the webex or conference call for every training issue that comes up. Can't make out a fucking thing she says over the phone. The only people that could have been a worse choice would have been Charlie Brown's teacher, or Mushmouth from Fat Albert.

I like that one little Indian actress who played Leonard's on again/off again lover for a few episodes on The Big Bang Theory. Then again, that's probably like saying Kaley Cuoco is indicative of all blondes when 75% of them I've ever known in real life are muffin topped skanks with odor issues.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

TomFurman wrote:Cambodians, Laotians, Thais... the hottest.

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

Bob Wildes

Post by Bob Wildes »

Kazuya Mishima wrote:
TomFurman wrote:Cambodians, Laotians, Thais... the hottest.

I'm guessing she is a big fan of betel nut. :toimonster:
"Tell A.P. Hill he must come up."

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

j-cubed wrote:Kaz,

Let me cut in line for a second.

I spent a little time in India and was looking forward to seeing the hot women I've seen in clips from Bollywood movies. I was in a 1/2 dozen major cities and did not see a single hot woman the whole time. Obviously the hot ones exist but they must keep them locked up someplace.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Drew0786
Staff Sergeant

Post by Drew0786 »

DrDonkeyLove wrote:
I spent a little time in India and was looking forward to seeing the hot women I've seen in clips from Bollywood movies. I was in a 1/2 dozen major cities and did not see a single hot woman the whole time. Obviously the hot ones exist but they must keep them locked up someplace.
They are locked up because they would be immediately gang raped in that filthy country.
Take care and please.....................stay safe.

TomFurman
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TomFurman »

.. and if we enter the world of brown sugar.. any IGXer would leap at Maserati. Obviously not the car.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

TomFurman wrote:.. and if we enter the world of brown sugar.. any IGXer would leap at Maserati. Obviously not the car.
What you do with your dick is your business. Personally, I don't smear shit on my prized possessions.

Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Alfred_E._Neuman »

Kazuya Mishima wrote:
TomFurman wrote:.. and if we enter the world of brown sugar.. any IGXer would leap at Maserati. Obviously not the car.
What you do with your dick is your business. Personally, I don't smear shit on my prized possessions.
Legit LOL =D>
I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

DikTracy6000
Sgt. Major

Post by DikTracy6000 »

WildGorillaMan wrote:

First off, is this what's supposed to pass for your "introduce yourself" thread?

Secondly, HI RANT!
Initially I was going to agree, but on second thought, this is how it should be done. Rather than; I'm a pudgy white guy, creeping up on 40, have done a half dozen martial arts, hate X-fit(now), and want to compete in powerlifting, MMA, and lose 60 pounds in the next six months. And I've never stuck with anything longer than two weeks. Beat me up.

beefheart
Sergeant Commanding

Post by beefheart »

You gentleman certainly get worked up over a robot.

ab g-d wrote:I can't understand how, given the training they did, the cavemen beat the dinosaurs.

beefheart
Sergeant Commanding

Post by beefheart »

I was so busy clearing my browser history, I double posted.
ab g-d wrote:I can't understand how, given the training they did, the cavemen beat the dinosaurs.

knuckles
Gunny

Post by knuckles »

Come on ...none of you have fucked outside your race?..working on a Persian at the moment .I might be punching above my weight with this one but , we will see...

Holland Oates
Lifetime IGer

Post by Holland Oates »

knuckles wrote:Come on ...none of you have fucked outside your race?..working on a Persian at the moment .I might be punching above my weight with this one but , we will see...
Yep.

Only two gals have licked my bunghole. One was a black gal, the other I married.
Southern Hospitality Is Aggressive Hospitality

TomFurman
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TomFurman »

Asians to me,... are the creme de le creme. Just a thought.
Black chicks... no ghetto, gang banger types... Brit's for sure though.

kreator

Post by kreator »

knuckles wrote:Come on ...none of you have fucked outside your race?..working on a Persian at the moment .I might be punching above my weight with this one but , we will see...
Well, the concept of race as a classification is mostly nonsense, but if we're being technical here, your attempt at a Persian is not outside your race. Of course I'm assuming you're white since I'm pretty sure everyone on IGX is white except for our token half-Japanese, and Kaz. In the US, Persians are considered 'white' for purposes of census and crime, etc. The word 'Iran' literally means 'Land of the Aryans'.

Girl I'm dating is Chinese. The white male/Asian female thing is pretty commonplace these days. Most Asian-American girls aren't infected with the feminism and sense of entitlement for doing nothing that is rampant among rich white girls from the coasts.