Meanwhile, In Africa

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Meanwhile, In Africa

Post by baffled »

Or maybe it's Atlanta. Dunno

Money shot's right around the 3:25 mark or so.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DrzCVAJtDw[/youtube]
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Meanwhile, In Africa

Post by Protobuilder »

It's nice to see the kids radiating family values at such an age.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Alfred_E._Neuman »

I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bobby »

Nice example of a fit young woman right around 3.49 in tha pink trousers.
You`ll toughen up.Unless you have a serious medical condition commonly refered to as
"being a pussy".

Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

Bobby wrote:Nice example of a fit young woman right around 3.49 in tha pink trousers.
In Atlanta we all that "average".

We life in Decatur, which is the ONLY gentrified city in DeKalb county. Those of you who know Atlanta know what I'm talking about. Decatur is like a PNW city dropped into the middle of a demilitarized zone in Africa.

The wife and I had to go to the DMV to get our licenses changed the other day. The office was actually in the fucking hood mall. HOLY FUCK! Every woman over the age of 12 is issued an infant to drag around. No a single male had pants above his knees. The average weight of the females was well north of 2 bills. And you could probably count the HS diplomas on a single hand, including the two shared by my wife and myself. We probably had the only two college degrees in the building.
I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bobby »

Alfred,sounds like a nice place to avoid!
You`ll toughen up.Unless you have a serious medical condition commonly refered to as
"being a pussy".

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Africa is better than Atlanta
Don’t believe everything you think.

Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

If you're wondering why we have jokes with such punch lines as-

"I'd call ten-thousand of 'em at the bottom of the ocean 'a good start',"

well look no further.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

That might be the single greatest thing I've ever watched in my entire life.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Bob Wildes

Post by Bob Wildes »

Alfred_E._Neuman wrote:
Bobby wrote:Nice example of a fit young woman right around 3.49 in tha pink trousers.

We life in Decatur, which is the ONLY gentrified city in DeKalb county. Those of you who know Atlanta know what I'm talking about. Decatur is like a PNW city dropped into the middle of a demilitarized zone in Africa.

The wife and I had to go to the DMV to get our licenses changed the other day. The office was actually in the fucking hood mall. HOLY FUCK! Every woman over the age of 12 is issued an infant to drag around. No a single male had pants above his knees. The average weight of the females was well north of 2 bills. And you could probably count the HS diplomas on a single hand, including the two shared by my wife and myself. We probably had the only two college degrees in the building.
So you live in Dick hater Aflred. There must be at least 5,000 female couple in that town.
"Tell A.P. Hill he must come up."

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Hood rat moms and bastard children.

Thank you, TJ...I've been saying that for years.

Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

Bob Wildes wrote:
Alfred_E._Neuman wrote:

So you live in Dick hater Aflred. There must be at least 5,000 female couple in that town.
You're probably on the low side.

One thing I can say is that any place I've ever lived that had a lot of gay people was a fantastic place to call home.

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

The one thing I noticed visiting Atlanta is that it's a binary city: people are either shaped like 0s or 1s. Everybody I saw in Atlanta was either really skinny or really fat.

On an unrelated note, my cab driver from the airport popped the trunk of his car, and it was full of crates and crates of bananas, for some reason. Barely any room for my suitcase.
You'll Hurt Your Back

basically I'm Raoul Duke trying to fit into a Philip K. Dick movie remake.

Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

Atlanta is a weird city. For some reason we've decided that every African refugee that needs a home has to come here. There's even a city a couple of miles to the east of me that makes a killing advertising itself as a welcome haven for refugees. Check out Clarkston if you want some LOLs.

Ryan
Sgt. Major

Post by Ryan »

My wife has relatives in Decatur that we visit every so often. On one of those visits, we went to the Underground Mall and Coke Factory (late 90's). I had to walk into the city to get something at a drug store and when I looked around I was the only white person to be seen for blocks.

I can see why her relatives now spend most of their time at their lake house in Lake Oconee (about an hour outside Atlanta).
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

Post by The Venerable Bogatir X »

Anyone else catch the Planet of the Apes marathon this weekend? Cornelius and Zira were class acts.

Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

Alfred_E._Neuman wrote:Atlanta is a weird city. For some reason we've decided that every African refugee that needs a home has to come here. There's even a city a couple of miles to the east of me that makes a killing advertising itself as a welcome haven for refugees. Check out Clarkston if you want some LOLs.
I haven't lived around too many folks who've immigrated here from Africa. But I have worked with quite a few, in my decade+ in IT&E, and an interesting common thread they all seemed to share- they all seemed to hate niggers worse than Chris Rock, the KKK, and Kaz combined.

I'm not joking. A few years ago I worked as a support rep for a local ISP in Springfield VA. One dude I worked with was from Ghana, I believe but I could be mistaken, maybe he was Sudanese. He got into a verbal argument with another coworker, a black fella not unlike the guys you saw in that video there, and this dude says to the African guy- "fuck you nigga, how you gonna do a brother like dat!?"

The dude from Africa said: "You not my brother, we sold your dirty ass and got rid of you." Or something to that effect. I was floored.

Topic author
baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

I think Peach said something similar. The African breed seems to be a bit more hostile to the current condition of their similar in appearance, but far different in attitude, American genetic cousins.
- Buck Brannaman

Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

It seems to me that racism has further stratified into a hatred based-upon subcultures as opposed to an all-encompassing hatred of just one race in-general.

I first observed this when speaking to the mother of a friend of mine. She's Bolivian. And this broad hated Mexicans and Puerto Ricans with a passion. She used to call them "roaches." And don't even get her started on Cubans. I've also known many hardworking white folks who didn't particularly hate Mexicans, but can't stand Salvadorenos.

And then there's my uncle. Prime example. He'll tell you straight up- "I don't mind black folks but I got no use for a nigger and won't abide one."

Personal-politics-wise, I always try and give individuals a chance. But I can't stand people who reinforce negative ethnic stereotypes. A good case in point is that broad in the video. I wanted to choke the Hell out of that bitch. And Id feel that way if she were white, Hispanic, Indian, or whatever. Because I don't like loud-mouthed, obnoxious cunts with poor manners who think the world owes them something. They come in all races, cultures, shapes and sizes and I think they should be rounded up and sterilized.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Dr. Agkistrodon wrote:And then there's my uncle. Prime example. He'll tell you straight up- "I don't mind black folks but I got no use for a nigger and won't abide one."
I'm with your uncle.

Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

Kazuya Mishima wrote:
Dr. Agkistrodon wrote:And then there's my uncle. Prime example. He'll tell you straight up- "I don't mind black folks but I got no use for a nigger and won't abide one."
I'm with your uncle.
Like Virgil, he's a gentleman as well as a scholar.

Topic author
baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Dr. Agkistrodon wrote:It seems to me that racism has further stratified into a hatred based-upon subcultures as opposed to an all-encompassing hatred of just one race in-general.

I first observed this when speaking to the mother of a friend of mine. She's Bolivian. And this broad hated Mexicans and Puerto Ricans with a passion. She used to call them "roaches." And don't even get her started on Cubans. I've also known many hardworking white folks who didn't particularly hate Mexicans, but can't stand Salvadorenos.

And then there's my uncle. Prime example. He'll tell you straight up- "I don't mind black folks but I got no use for a nigger and won't abide one."

Personal-politics-wise, I always try and give individuals a chance. But I can't stand people who reinforce negative ethnic stereotypes. A good case in point is that broad in the video. I wanted to choke the Hell out of that bitch. And Id feel that way if she were white, Hispanic, Indian, or whatever. Because I don't like loud-mouthed, obnoxious cunts with poor manners who think the world owes them something. They come in all races, cultures, shapes and sizes and I think they should be rounded up and sterilized.
This is pretty much it for me the whole way around.

I'm an unabashed culturalist. The nigger culture shown in the video... not a fan. Race itself... no problem.

Except Filipinos. I really fucking dislike Filipinos.
- Buck Brannaman

Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

baffled wrote:
Dr. Agkistrodon wrote:It seems to me that racism has further stratified into a hatred based-upon subcultures as opposed to an all-encompassing hatred of just one race in-general.

I'm an unabashed culturalist. The nigger culture shown in the video... not a fan. Race itself... no problem.

Good buddy of mine is Filipino. And he hates the Hell out of Filipinos. LMAO I wonder why that is...

Topic author
baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Dr. Agkistrodon wrote:
baffled wrote:

Good buddy of mine is Filipino. And he hates the Hell out of Filipinos. LMAO I wonder why that is...
Because they're fucking disgusting. They fuck up everything they touch, and they even manage to confuse he vs she during their daily efforts to completely destroy the English language.

The only reason for them to be here is because they're the only ones willing to take care Andy for $7/hour. Changing him, giving him tylenol, etc.
- Buck Brannaman

Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

LAAAAWLS!! =D>