More Kaznip

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

More Kaznip

Post by Alfred_E._Neuman »

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/ma ... ore/nYSB8/
More than two dozen people were outside Wish Clothing in northeast Atlanta Saturday morning for the release of Miami Heat star Lebron James’ $180-sneakers.

According to witnesses, an armed man tried to rob a group of customers in line about 5:30 a.m. But one of the customers who was armed with his on own handgun shot and killed the suspect.

The suspect ran just a few yards away before he collapsed and died, police said. Witnesses told Channel 2 Action News the suspect had been pick-pocketing people all week long.

"(The suspect) wanted to pick-pocket everybody. But people out here, they weren't going for none of that," said customer Taylor White.
I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Re: More Kaznip

Post by nafod »

Alfred_E._Neuman wrote:http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/ma ... ore/nYSB8/
But people out here, they weren't going for none of that," said customer Taylor White.
I believe that logically means that they were going for at least some of that.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Topic author
Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

If you need an abacus to keep up with the negatives.....
I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

If this would have been a bunch of white people waiting in line for George Strait tickets, you would have been championing it as a victory for the 2nd Amendement.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

Topic author
Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

I still champion it as a victory for the 2nd amendment. Good on the dude who shot that robbing piece of shit.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Funny how you never hear of a bunch of crackers rioting and killing at a George Strait concert.

Want to get your ass beat or shot? Go hang out at the mall on the day the new Jordans are being released, or attend the BET awards.

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

Kazuya Mishima wrote:Funny how you never hear of a bunch of crackers rioting and killing at a George Strait concert.
Back in the day, I did a rap concert and a country music concert on back-to-back nights (though attended with fairly different groups of friends). Both groups of concert goers startled me in their own special ways.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

I was proven wrong, and started another thread to admit my karmic defeat.

Fucking white trash tearing shit up at a Kenny Chesney concert.

Goddamned white niggers.

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

Kazuya Mishima wrote:Funny how you never hear of a bunch of crackers rioting and killing at a George Strait concert.
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>