New here.

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
JDub
Staff Sergeant

New here.

Post by JDub »

Just joined up here. I'm 33 y/o and white. I'm on TRT. I enjoy racist humor. I used to dabble in strength sports. I used to be a cop but realized I liked drinking beer and smoking pot so I quit and started my own business. I should fit in nicely here with you all. And I do not have a faggot ass blog or any such shit. I have never felt queer enough to try crossfit. I hate kettlebells. I guess that about covers it.
T200 wrote:Drinking is for posers until you are drinking Everclear from a an old freebase kit you found in the park.

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Re: New here.

Post by Protobuilder »

JDub wrote:Just joined up here. I'm 33 y/o and white. I'm on TRT. I enjoy racist humor. I used to dabble in strength sports. I used to be a cop but realized I liked drinking beer and smoking pot so I quit and started my own business. I should fit in nicely here with you all. And I do not have a faggot ass blog or any such shit. I have never felt queer enough to try crossfit. I hate kettlebells. I guess that about covers it.
Calm down tiger - you had them at 'white'.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bobby »

If you used to be a cop you must be "husky".
You`ll toughen up.Unless you have a serious medical condition commonly refered to as
"being a pussy".

Holeyfraggaroley
Gunny

Post by Holeyfraggaroley »

Fuck I thought it was an EZ sock puppet for a moment. It screamed Tranny. Tits or GTFO!

DikTracy6000
Sgt. Major

Post by DikTracy6000 »

JDub wrote:Just joined up here. I'm 33 y/o and white. I'm on HRT. I enjoy racist humor. I used to dabble in strength sports. I used to be a cop but realized I liked drinking beer and smoking pot so I quit and started my own business. I should fit in nicely here with you all. And I do not have a faggot ass blog or any such shit. I have never felt queer enough to try crossfit. I hate kettlebells. I guess that about covers it.
Reading all the signs. Pre-Op?

Bob Wildes

Post by Bob Wildes »

I don't know. There's a lot of achyballers here.

:axe:
"Tell A.P. Hill he must come up."

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

JDub wrote:I enjoy racist humor.
You mean like this?

Or, you mean like this?

Or, maybe even this?

Or, were you referring to nigger jokes?

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

We're gonna have to start ranking these intro threads. This one is not bad. He's young enough his ass is prolly not wrecked yet. Welcome my new young friend.

Bud Charniga's grape ape

Post by Bud Charniga's grape ape »

JDub wrote:Just joined up here. I'm 33 y/o and white. I'm on TRT. I enjoy racist humor. I used to dabble in strength sports. I used to be a cop but realized I liked drinking beer and smoking pot so I quit and started my own business. I should fit in nicely here with you all. And I do not have a faggot ass blog or any such shit. I have never felt queer enough to try crossfit. I hate kettlebells. I guess that about covers it.
How do you feel about bagua, heavyhands, blueberries, and camping trips?

and fuck, stop trying so hard

The Ginger Beard Man
Sgt. Major

Post by The Ginger Beard Man »

Dont worry, he is gay. He's into bodyweight training.

Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

Jay

Post by Jay »

TRT = new way of publicly justifying you take juice, suck it up and up the dose.

and cops are assholes

Hymen Asshole
Staff Sergeant

Post by Hymen Asshole »

should have stayed a dope smoking, beer drinking cop so you could look like these assholes