Psy ops are all around us

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
motherjuggs&speed

Post by motherjuggs&speed »

You know how companies do social marketing, where they get someone to use an Orange(TM) laptop at the coffee shop to promote the brand? Buckle up for this one because you'll think I'm crazy but they must be doing it. I think They have agents, not just infiltrating everything, but putting themselves out there to push an agenda or to do harm in other ways. For example, you have all known people who made themselves very visible, without any clear reason for it. I think some of those people are agents. Oh but they can't be. they're not asking any questions That's not their assignment. The purpose is to push an agenda. Or else to do other damage. There's three, no four people I can think of just in SF. One might just be crazy, that's possible, but the other three seem more likely to be agents than not. If you accept the premise that the g does things like that, then it's way more likely than not.

Oh and my computer got wonky when I posted about the Chicom virus.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

They’re influencers.

I get a big discount on ski gear, because I am a ski patroller and people expect me to be an expert and to know the best gear. Actually I’m cheap like everyone else. Consider me part of the problem.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Topic author
motherjuggs&speed

Post by motherjuggs&speed »

Okay, that's probably the right term. So we have corporate influencers and government ones. My first thought about influencers was, that's icky. My second thought was how do I get some of that cabbage.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

motherjuggs&speed wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:16 pm My second thought was how do I get some of that cabbage.
Exactly!
Don’t believe everything you think.