RACISM IS HARD WORK BUT YOU GET OUT WHAT YOU PUT IN. I STRIVE FOR A 24/7 B+ LEVEL OF RACISM.

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

RACISM IS HARD WORK BUT YOU GET OUT WHAT YOU PUT IN. I STRIVE FOR A 24/7 B+ LEVEL OF RACISM.

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

how are we defining racism now?

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Everyone is racist Steven. Some like me embrace it and seek to become good at it. I have sig natural talent at racism. I am pretty much a White Fred Sanford.

Idk? I am not good at definitions. Hertiability of traits? Tendency of traits to correspond to physical appearance with an underlying basis in gentics? Probably most common understanding. But honestly, I think the old timers were right that race is both a genetic and spiritual quality of the soul.

It's a higher level of abstraction than the individual. A participation by many individuals in supra-individual concepts. Said concepts manifesting almost entirely in groups who look like each other. Said concepts also manifesting slightly differently for each individual within the group.

Pattern recognition. The non-denial of the observable perception that people who "look like this" tend strongly to "behave like that"?

I'm surprisingly (to me) open-minded about racism. If someone identifies as a racist I am cool with them and we can spend hours proving who's racism is superior.

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

PS YOU ARE NOT WHITE, STEVEN.

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

I prefer to do racism rather than think about what it is. There is a lot of racism left to be done after all.

I unironically believe racism is the only thing that can save us (every race).

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Bennyonesix1 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:55 pm I unironically believe racism is the only thing that can save us (every race).
This is the very heart of the matter. If diversity really is our greatest strength, then we must do everything in our power to preserve diversity with impermeable racial boundaries and brutal penalties for their violation. We cannot let our BIPOC brothers and sisters down.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Myself, I'm more about ppl ending the dysgenic denial of racial difference. But I understand what those who advocate for hard line separatism are trying to achieve. It's not me but I get it. Personally, I don't think you can stop f*males from chasing exotics. And very slow very slow (some small % a generation) inter-marriage is eugenic.

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

I'm the opposite of a Freudian, but holy jesus white anti-racism is a textbook psycho-sexual pathology caused by the suppression of a fundamental drive abd fundamental perceptions. White anti-racism is a pathological eugenic drive. It is the desire to eliminate bad Whites from the race. To cleanse the race. With the steretypical fetishization of the Other. But it is pathological because the drive behind it is suppressed and denied.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Shafpocalypse Now wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:18 pm how are we defining racism now?
It will have something to do with pizza this is clearly.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

If you guys were more effective racists, Jussie Smollewicz wouldn't have had to do the job for you. Do better.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Topic author
Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:37 am If you guys were more effective racists, Jussie Smollewicz wouldn't have had to do the job for you. Do better.
I get the joke and it is funny. But it brings us back to Steven's poast: what definition of "racist" are we using? The word is incredibly over-defined and over-determined. And that's a sign that The Powers That Be have been active. They've loaded down the once narrow term with all kinds of meanings which can be deployed tactically.

Was Fred Sanford a racist? Absolutely. Does that racism = doing to Smollett what he pretended happened? Of course not. But the over-definition of racist allows minions of The Powers That Be to facilely equate the two and render mere NOTICING of racial differences equivalent to it. It's the equation: noticing and discussing racial differences = whatever parade of horribles they can conceive of.

Dave Chappelle had us on the precipice of racial harmony through unembarrassed racism with his first series. And that's why he had to be destroyed.

I was blessed enough to work multi-racial all male crews when I was young. And it was a non-stop apocalypse of racial slurs. And it felt great. It felt normal. And the best part was we all wanted to go be with "our own people".