A Substitute teacher told my 7 year old to STFU!

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

The Cunning Stunt
Staff Sergeant

Re: A Substitute teacher told my 7 year old to STFU!

Post by The Cunning Stunt »

protobuilder wrote:I was hiking with my nephew and his family in Colorado and I yelled at him to read what this sign up ahead said. He said "I can't!" And I said, "yeah you can just read the damn sign!"

Then my sister says, no he really can't, he's dyslexic.

stupid kid, that one.
Should've told him to read it backwards.

Topic author
DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Terry B. wrote:
DARTH wrote:I told Aidan though that IF she was in his classroom tomorrow, he was to tell her that he wants to go to the office.

"What if she says no?"

"Number 1 she is breaking the law at that point. #2 You have my permission to yell, scream, knock things over untill either she lets you go or the real teachers in the next rooms come in. Don;t worry about getting in trouble because they will call me and I will be coming to get you and handle things."
Kids who have their parents' explicit permission to yell, scream and knock things over have got to be real angels to work with in class.
You really are a stupid fucking twat! If you could read even half as good as I spell you cunt, you would know that I told him that when I said IF that sub was in his class the next day to ask to go to the office and have me called. He asked me what to do IF he was told no and that's what I told him to do in that case. A kid has a right to ask to go to the office just like an inmate can ask to talk to a supervissor over a regular guard.

Do you have kids or are you a faggot?

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

Topic author
DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Terry B. is a cunt who can;t read an 8th as well as I spell.
Last edited by DARTH on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

DARTH wrote:
Terry B. wrote:
DARTH wrote:I told Aidan though that IF she was in his classroom tomorrow, he was to tell her that he wants to go to the office.

"What if she says no?"

"Number 1 she is breaking the law at that point. #2 You have my permission to yell, scream, knock things over untill either she lets you go or the real teachers in the next rooms come in. Don;t worry about getting in trouble because they will call me and I will be coming to get you and handle things."
Kids who have their parents' explicit permission to yell, scream and knock things over have got to be real angels to work with in class.
You really are a stupid fucking twat! If you could read even half as good as I spell you cunt, you would know that I told him that when I said IF that sub was in his class the next day to ask to go to the office and have me called. He asked me what to do IF he was told no and that's what I told him to do in that case. A kid has a right to ask to go to the office just like an inmate can ask to talk to a supervissor over a regular guard.

Oh! Oh!! I know! I know!!
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

Kraj 2.0
Gunny

Post by Kraj 2.0 »

Why not just go see who the damn teacher is when you drop the kid off? Giving him permission to act like a dick if the teacher doesn't let him go to the office teaches him that it's okay to act that way as long as he has some justification for it.

Topic author
DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

No Kraj, I did what you are to do. You see their bos and let them handle it. If it's not done to your satisfaction you file a written compliant.

Read the thread, I won, she will never teach at that school again and soon not in this county again.

Her attitude makes her better suited to Washington DC, where she can talk like that to her own, wog kind.

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

DARTH wrote:
Terry B. wrote:

"What if she says no?"

Helicopter dad may think that their little angel should be in line to be Successor of St. Peter but the odds that a teacher, no matter how inappropriate what they said may or may not have been, singled out your innocent cherub for verbal abuse above and beyond all others in the class while they were doing nothing but sitting quietly and - what was it? - earning gold stars on their 'behavior chart' is a bit of a stretch.

Of course, it's hard to blame the kids when they have parents who instruct them to kick and scream and generally act like assholes if they show up and the world isn't precisely the way they want it in the morning. The analogy of an inmate requesting to see a supervisor not only is indicative of the narrow, misguided manner in which you view the educational system but should serve as a stark warning for kids who fail to learn self control nor to work within the system.

You have taught your kid a powerful lesson - tell dad half the story and he will fly off the handle and come to your rescue. Then, follow this up with a day in which you don't get in trouble and you will be taken out of school early to go have pizza.

This could be in your parenting guide behind the chapter when you talk about slapping a leash on your daughter and dragging her around after beating the shit out of her if she questions her husband.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

Topic author
DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

I told you the whole story. Nigger bitch had no right to talk to any 7 year old child that way, not even your sack of weak future catamite shit, oif your broke dick had even made one.

He or your future faggot could scream at the top of their lungs and I'd be cool with disciplining them in an appropriate fashion. Telling a 7 year old to shut the fuck up is not.

I might have semi shit written grammer and fuck up spelling but you can't fucking read.

Kid told me about it.

I reported it thorugh proper channels, no waiting for her in the parking lots and twisting the truth out of her or any of it.

I know the teachers and staff beleive it as they know him and they know her. I know someone there personally. I got good intell. Everyone thinks she's a low class nigger and this was the ammo they needed to be rid of her.

I guess you'd ask the same questions 100 times before you give your kid the bennifit of the doubt and stand behind him? Got it. Your a shitbag, I almost wish you'd behave they way your coming off so if your kid ends up getting his asshole rammed by his gym teacher, you'll confront him with doubt. Almost, but I like children, even those of people I hate.

I won. my son won, she lost, she is about to lose even more.

Dan Martin

Post by Dan Martin »

This went well, let's move on...
Shomer Shabbos.

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

DARTH wrote:I told you the whole story. Nigger bitch had no right to talk to any 7 year old child that way, not even your sack of weak future catamite shit, oif your broke dick had even made one.

He or your future faggot could scream at the top of their lungs and I'd be cool with disciplining them in an appropriate fashion. Telling a 7 year old to shut the fuck up is not.

I might have semi shit written grammer and fuck up spelling but you can't fucking read.

Kid told me about it.

I reported it thorugh proper channels, no waiting for her in the parking lots and twisting the truth out of her or any of it.

I know the teachers and staff beleive it as they know him and they know her. I know someone there personally. I got good intell. Everyone thinks she's a low class nigger and this was the ammo they needed to be rid of her.

I guess you'd ask the same questions 100 times before you give your kid the bennifit of the doubt and stand behind him? Got it. Your a shitbag, I almost wish you'd behave they way your coming off so if your kid ends up getting his asshole rammed by his gym teacher, you'll confront him with doubt. Almost, but I like children, even those of people I hate.

I won. my son won, she lost, she is about to lose even more.
Have you considered choking her like any good father would do? She needs to be taught a lesson.

DikTracy6000
Sgt. Major

Post by DikTracy6000 »

Darth's threads got legs.

Topic author
DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Let's cut them off as suggested by Dan Martin.

I'm done with it unless I have interesting updates about phase 2, making sure she teaches in DC where she belongs vs N.Va. where she does not.

Other than that, I'll Shut the Fuck up! \:D/

Thatcher II

Post by Thatcher II »

Typical American hyper-sensitivity to "cussing". So she told your kid to shut the fuck up. Big fucking deal. Was your kid distraught? Sounds like he was just fine but you decided to jump all over the moral high ground and make a cunting meal out of it. Yet you go on and on about "niggers" and "monkey dances" which means you're *at least* at risk of transmitting that hateful toxic, career and life-limiting shit to your boy. But someone says "fuck" and you have a conniption. Suffering Jehova you have got my gander up with your bullshit.

Nothing personal. You seem like a decent sort.
It's great to be first at last

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

Gorbachev wrote:Typical American hyper-sensitivity to "cussing". So she told your kid to shut the fuck up. Big fucking deal. Was your kid distraught? Sounds like he was just fine but you decided to jump all over the moral high ground and make a cunting meal out of it. Yet you go on and on about "niggers" and "monkey dances" which means you're *at least* at risk of transmitting that hateful toxic, career and life-limiting shit to your boy. But someone says "fuck" and you have a conniption. Suffering Jehova you have got my gander up with your bullshit.

He also got a perfectly useful teacher fired, who's probably now trying to scrape by all because she said the F word.

Topic author
DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Gorbachev wrote:Typical American hyper-sensitivity to "cussing". So she told your kid to shut the fuck up. Big fucking deal. Was your kid distraught? Sounds like he was just fine but you decided to jump all over the moral high ground and make a cunting meal out of it. Yet you go on and on about "niggers" and "monkey dances" which means you're *at least* at risk of transmitting that hateful toxic, career and life-limiting shit to your boy. But someone says "fuck" and you have a conniption. Suffering Jehova you have got my gander up with your bullshit.

Your such a stupid fucking troll.

This is a website where you let it all hang out, not polite society. That was an Elementary school you stupid fuck.

He hears swearing all the time but a teacher is suppossed to have better control than that.

Topic author
DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

protobuilder wrote:

He also got a perfectly useful teacher fired, who's probably now trying to scrape by all because she said the F word.
How usefull is an ebonics speaking bitch who swears at 7 year olds when she has all the power and options available to her to tell him to be quiet, mark him , down, put him in a corner, make him walk laps, send him to the office, ect ect but she decides to tell a 7 year old to Shut the fuck up?

Lot's of good teachers with self control and a command of the King's English that need work. I think it's a win win for all who deserve a win. My kid, the school, the school district adn some decent teacher who needs a job.

Let that bitch work at the DMV or DCPS.

I can tell him that, other family members could tell him that.

Just like I can't walk into school and call her a yard headed chimp nigger bitch and would not dream of it in front of children. I would not tell her that without children around. In real life I try to be civil until the other party strikes out.

The sensitivity of you two, yet you come on I.G. is amazing!

You say shit here that you can't at work or in front of certian company, it's kind of the point of the place.

Jesus Proto! Are you the kind of guy that we used to have at the gym? The guy that lifts weights, flexes his man tits, struted in front of the glass doors in front of our Jujutsu class with a hard look on his face but when invited to come in and see how tough he really was all the sudden went from Barny T. Badass Flexmaster into Ghandi in 0.2 seconds?
Last edited by DARTH on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thatcher II

Post by Thatcher II »

That's a perfectly reasonable response.

Topic author
DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Gorbachev wrote:That's a perfectly reasonable response.
For this website or someone being a stupid cunt outside of a school or office, yes.

Now let's pop over to a thread about whores, drugs, or guns.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

I don't want this thread to ever end until Darth's smoldering corpse lies atop his funeral pyre (hopefully in the parking lot of his dojo), fueled by the fat and gristle of his enemies.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Kraj 2.0
Gunny

Post by Kraj 2.0 »

Moral of the story: If you make something up about your teacher, you can get off the hook for acting up in class.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

This might need go in the nugget section so it can be mined for future poetry fridays.
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

I think it still has a little life before nuggets, but that's a fine idea.

I also think that DDL has a good look on things. We've got a TOTALWAR situation possibly brewing here. We want this to come to life, and whatever IGx can do to facilitate it... it's sort of our responsibility, no?
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

Topic author
DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

DrDonkeyLove wrote:I don't want this thread to ever end until Darth's smoldering corpse lies atop his funeral pyre (hopefully in the parking lot of his dojo), fueled by the fat and gristle of his enemies.
Nice!

And it's nice to see how many here have reading comprehension worse than my spelling!

Thatcher II

Post by Thatcher II »

In a state intolerable of child abuse, children are removed from their abusive parents’ home, ultimately becoming wards of the state. There have been instances where children have been removed from their parents' home due to mental or emotional harm. When concerning racism and its effects, many forms of abuse are directed toward children of color. Children of color have been and continue to be harassed, beaten, and/or killed by racists. People who commit such crimes are obviously abusing children, but has anyone ever considered the racist parent who also indoctrinates his/her child with prejudiced cult- or clan-like ideology? Should this be considered child abuse? If so, should children be removed from their parents’ home and placed under state supervision?

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

Gorbachev wrote:
In a state intolerable of child abuse, children are removed from their abusive parents’ home, ultimately becoming wards of the state. There have been instances where children have been removed from their parents' home due to mental or emotional harm. When concerning racism and its effects, many forms of abuse are directed toward children of color. Children of color have been and continue to be harassed, beaten, and/or killed by racists. People who commit such crimes are obviously abusing children, but has anyone ever considered the racist parent who also indoctrinates his/her child with prejudiced cult- or clan-like ideology? Should this be considered child abuse? If so, should children be removed from their parents’ home and placed under state supervision?

No.
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill