Team Lloyd Irvin Fucking Up

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Team Lloyd Irvin Fucking Up

Post by Fat Cat »

"Detectives said the woman claimed she had been raped, but it wasn't until they saw the tape, that the extent of the allegations emerged.

They wrote of the alleged attack "She fell backwards...striking her head against the wall...later struck her head again...and noted she collapsed to the ground...several times...he head again hitting the ground."

At the end of the report, the police said the two suspects left the victim on the concrete. A passerby later heard her cries for help."

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/01/ma ... 83850.html
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Team Lloyd Irvin Fucking Up

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Everything I need to know about young Matthew...

Holland Oates
Lifetime IGer

Post by Holland Oates »

Ah man come on. They just fucked her a little bit hardcore.
Southern Hospitality Is Aggressive Hospitality

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

People make light of traditional martial arts, and it certainly had its share of asswipes, but at the very lease it paid lip service to not placing powerful techniques in the hands of bullying rapist scum.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Sport zhoo-zheets and MMA are like an endless chain gang of narcisisstic assholes and borderline psychopaths.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

I've met so many nice people through the martial arts that I don't fully agree, but am forced to accept that there is some truth in your words. The reality is, much like the old Taoist parables, you never hear about the good ones.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

I'm being a little harsh, but I met some real douche twats in my final few years of involvement. That, and the only true bonified sociopath I've ever known and been close to is a highly accomplished martial artist (black belt under Royce, and high ranked under Gokor).

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Who? And why were they a sociopath in your opinion?

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Would rather not name any names...he is not widely known outside of the Southeast US.

Just a very manipulative person, and is pretty much capable of anything, imo. Outside of his twisted "warrior ethos" he is as amoral a person that I have come across. A user of women, and a user of young men who train and fight under his banner. I have watched him tell lies on too many occasions to remember...his "history" is like a Tom Clancy novel...raised by a Japanese hitman, an elite member of some special team that is a branch of the Secret Service, openly brags about his time in the military and all the people he killed on "night raids". It's really bizarre.

Now, I've met some kooks in the martial arts, but most of them are soft bellied blowhards and as harmless as church mice. This guy...as close to a killing machine as I've ever seen.

The combination of twisted reality and what he can do on a physical level makes him especially spooky. Thus, my label of "sociopath".

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Cool, I can appreciate that but I love to name names.

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

Kazuya Mishima wrote:I have watched him tell lies on too many occasions to remember...his "history" is like a Tom Clancy novel...raised by a Japanese hitman, an elite member of some special team that is a branch of the Secret Service, openly brags about his time in the military and all the people he killed on "night raids". It's really bizarre.
It's OK to say "Garm." We're familiar with the subject.
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Haha, his spirit lives in ussssssss....

Tirofijo
Sarge

Post by Tirofijo »

Lloyd Irvin is probably a rapist, too.

Guys on Sherdog just discovered that the man Lloyd E Irvin, Jr, stood trial for rape in 1989 and only beat the charges by claiming he wanted to have sex with the woman but was impotent and couldn't. Five others were convicted in the gang rape.

http://articles.dailypress.com/1990-04- ... oung-woman
(I can't get around the subscription to read the article.)

Quote taken from a poster on Sherdog that has access to the all the news articles=
Lloyd Irvin claims that other guys at the party went into a bedroom and started having group sex with the girl, that one of them came out of the room and yelled that the girl was a freak, and that Lloyd then went into the bedroom where the other men were having sex with her and that she invited him to have intercourse. "Irvin said he tried to have sex with her but could not. . . Irvin said that having sex with a 'freak' was not one of his best ideas of fun, but he did not oppose it."

These were the results from the string of trials:

1) Terence C. Gattling - Convicted of sodomy and received a 7-year prison sentence. He successfully appealed his conviction, but was supposed to be retried. It's unclear whether that ever happened.

2) Derrick C. Evans - Convicted of attempted rape, sentenced to 5 years.

3) Charles H. Smith - Convicted of both rape and sodomy, sentenced to 10 years.

4) Michael P. Thomson - Convicted of both rape and sodomy, sentenced to 10 years.

5) John H. Scales III - Pleaded guilty to rape in exchange for receiving a 5-year suspended sentence.

6) Lloyd E. Irvin Jr. - Acquitted after testifying he wanted to have sex with the girl after most of the other men, but wasn't able to get an erection.

Even if you believe Lloyd's story, then you have to accept that he wanted to join in on the same gang bang that resulted in five other convictions for rape/sodomy.
LI also posted today four video testimonials praising his rape prevention seminar on his Youtube channel. Very classy. (The women raped was a member of LI's comp team.)

http://www.youtube.com/user/lloydirvin

Jason
Gunny

Post by Jason »

Lloyd Irvin registered the domain name LloydIrvinRape.com on January 10th.

http://who.godaddy.com/whois.aspx?k=dzG ... id=GoDaddy
And let’s not forget SHAF the pajama clad postulator extolling opinions on a dozen different fitness forums 10 to 12 hours a day including major holidays.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Is that going to become part of the Brazzers network?

Jason
Gunny

Post by Jason »

Here's an update on the Lloyd Irvin Jr. rape case.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/01/ma ... 83929.html

I love how they claim they're innocent. Because innocent people leave girls passed out on concrete after they're done for a passer-by to find them.

Lloyd Irvin Jr. still has not responded to his 1990 gang rape case in public.
And let’s not forget SHAF the pajama clad postulator extolling opinions on a dozen different fitness forums 10 to 12 hours a day including major holidays.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Jason wrote:Here's an update on the Lloyd Irvin Jr. rape case.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/01/ma ... 83929.html

I love how they claim they're innocent. Because innocent people leave girls passed out on concrete after they're done for a passer-by to find them.

Lloyd Irvin Jr. still has not responded to his 1990 gang rape case in public.
Lloyd Irvin, the owner of Lloyd Irvin Martial Arts School, issued this statement:

"We are so concerned about the victim's well-being and we are talking to her about what we can do to support her during this traumatic time. But she is strong, a wonderful young lady, and we are confident she will get through this period and move on with her life. She is eager to start training with us and we are going to be there for her in any way that we can."
Fuuuuuuuuuck
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

First Degree Sexual Abuse

There are two elements to the crime of 1st degree sexual abuse in Washington, D.C. The first element is the requirement that the person either engage another person in a sexual act or cause the other person to engage in or submit to a sexual act. This element is pretty self-explanatory.

The second element addresses the means by which the sexual act is committed. It could be by using actual force against the other person. It could be by threatening the person or by putting the other person in reasonable fear that if the person does submit, another person would be subjected to death, bodily injury or kidnapping. This would cover, for example, threats that a family member could be seriously injured if the person did not submit. Finally, covering the so-called crime of “date rape,” it could be by rendering the other person unconscious or by administering to that person – either by force or without the person’s knowledge — some type of intoxicant that would substantially impair the people’s ability to appraise or control his/her conduct.

A person found guilty of first degree sexual abuse in D.C. can fined up to $250,000 and sentenced to up to 30 years imprisonment. If the prosecution can prove certain aggravating circumstances (for example, that the victim sustained serious bodily injury as a result for the office), the defendant can be given a life sentence. D.C. Criminal Code 22-2002; D.C. Criminal Code 22-3020.

Second Degree Sexual Abuse

The first element of 2nd Degree Sexual Abuse in Washington, DC is identical to the first element of 1st Degree Sexual Abuse; namely, that the offender either engages another person in a sexual act or causes the other person to engage in or submit to a sexual act.

Where the two offenses differ is with respect to the second element. Specifically, a finding of second degree sexual abuse requires the prosecution to prove that the offender threatened or put the other person in reasonable fear or that the offender knew or should have known that the other person was incapable of either appraising the nature of the conduct, declining participation in the sexual act, or communicating an unwillingness to engage in the act.

The difference between 1st and 2nd degree sexual abuse with respect to this last element is that, in 1st degree, the offender needs to have actually participated in rendering the person unconscious. In 2nd degree sexual abuse, the offender need merely to have taken advantage of a person who is already unconscious.

The penalty for a person convicted of 2nd degree sexual abuse is a maximum fine of $200,000 and imprisonment for up to 20 years. D.C. Criminal Code 22-3003.
http://koehlerlaw.net/assault-theft/sexual-assault/
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Jason wrote:Lloyd Irvin registered the domain name LloydIrvinRape.com on January 10th.

He's got privacy on there now. Did he not have it earlier?

Either way, and I'm not defending the guy in any way, shape or form, but it's smart.

Online reputation management 101.
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

Tirofijo
Sarge

Post by Tirofijo »

baffled wrote:
Jason wrote:Lloyd Irvin registered the domain name LloydIrvinRape.com on January 10th.

He's got privacy on there now. Did he not have it earlier?

Either way, and I'm not defending the guy in any way, shape or form, but it's smart.

Online reputation management 101.
Yeah, real 101 level stuff and not the genius high-level internet marketing brilliance he and his followers claim he has.

His FB was open, but he couldn't delete the links to his old rape case fast enough so he took it down.

He's had his FB page online at times yesterday and has updated it a few times with non-rape news. Presumably he takes it off line when he (or his lackeys) are not there to monitor and delete the links and negative comments.

He took lloydirvinrapeDOTcom down, too. I think buying that domain name went over like a fart in church. Seems to me the key to a cover up is plausible deniability. Him posting rape prevention testimonials and buying that domain name were such blatant attempts to hide up the past that it's created a lot of bad will.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/1/10/38 ... -rape-case
Last edited by Tirofijo on Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by ___________ »

Last edited by ___________ on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Pretty much what Marco said.

syaigh
Sergeant Commanding

Post by syaigh »

I find the whole thing disgusting. Hope he gets in a cell with a dude twice his size who thinks he's got a purty mouth.

I'm also appalled that the newspaper does not understand the difference between "students" (plural) and "student's" (possessive). (This is just evidence of my good grammar/spelling OCD problem.)
Miss Piggy wrote:Never eat more than you can lift.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

The guys at Bloody Elbow + the amount of media in the DC area is not a good combination for Irvin.

Post by ___________ »

Fuck Lloyd Irvin's gang raping bitch ass.