What to make of the election?

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Bennyonesix1

Re: What to make of the election?

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

I should paste a bunch of the tweets that use the template Spells copied.

There are hundreds.

I just searched Bahrain population and whammo there are hundreds.

He must get ActBlue emails or some shit.

Topic author
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Rogan should absolutely host a presidential debate.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:05 am
Fat Cat wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:04 pm Oh no no no no no. If this keeps up, Trump is going to get his third Nobel Peace Prize nomination in a week:

Trump announces deal between Bahrain, Israel to normalize relations in push for Mideast peace
Deal comes after a similar agreement with United Arab Emirates just last month

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... deal-peace
Yes, geopolitically critical Bahrain, with the population of San Antonio. 19th largest Arab country out of 21. Surely the dominant news item of the week.
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. -Matthew 5:9

It's hard for me to understand the hamster wheeling that goes on in your mind to spin this as a bad thing. Surely, in the majorly fucked up year of our Lord that is 2020, a little peace in the Middle East is something to celebrate?
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

DrDonkeyLove...
Sarge

Post by DrDonkeyLove... »

My first Trump vote was simply because he was not the execrable Hillary so I don't condemn voting for the negative of what you hate. But, I have a question for future Biden voters.

All Biden support I see is based on the fact that he's not Trump. That's it, I don't see one bit of voter enthusiasm for him or his confused policy statements.

Are any of you or your Biden voting friends actually voting for Joe or is it simply a vote against Orangeous Horribilis?

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

I voted Repub until Trump, through 11 presidential elections.

I won't vote for a Repub that was in any way part of Team Trump, ever. That political seed needs to be wiped from the Earth.

Joe will do fine.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Fat Cat wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:36 pm
Fat Cat wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:04 pm Oh no no no no no. If this keeps up, Trump is going to get his third Nobel Peace Prize nomination in a week:

Trump announces deal between Bahrain, Israel to normalize relations in push for Mideast peace

Yes, geopolitically critical Bahrain, with the population of San Antonio. 19th largest Arab country out of 21. Surely the dominant news item of the week.
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. -Matthew 5:9

It's hard for me to understand the hamster wheeling that goes on in your mind to spin this as a bad thing. Surely, in the majorly fucked up year of our Lord that is 2020, a little peace in the Middle East is something to celebrate?
I think it's great, if it happens. I think a) with this administration the announcement something will happen does not always precede something actually happening, and b) a treaty with an objectively tiny country does not merit a Nobel Peace Price.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:39 pm

I think it's great, if it happens. I think a) with this administration the announcement something will happen does not always precede something actually happening, and b) a treaty with an objectively tiny country does not merit a Nobel Peace Price.
The deal already happened. As it did with UAE. And with Serbia and Kosovo.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

nafod wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:25 pm I voted Repub until Trump, through 11 presidential elections.

I won't vote for a Repub that was in any way part of Team Trump, ever. That political seed needs to be wiped from the Earth.

Joe will do fine.
So you voted for DUBYA and McCain and Romney and Hillary and think your opinion as to quality of political leadership is anything but absolutely worthless?

Do I have that right?

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Bennyonesix1 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:51 pm
nafod wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:25 pm I voted Repub until Trump, through 11 presidential elections.

Joe will do fine.
So you voted for DUBYA and McCain and Romney and Hillary and think your opinion as to quality of political leadership is anything but absolutely worthless?

Do I have that right?
=D> =D> =D> =D> nafod on the first flight to LOSERVILLE.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Bennyonesix1 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:51 pm

Joe will do fine.

Do I have that right?
I know a six times bankrupt con man and Putin worshipper when I see one .

Topic author
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

I remember my first time voting in a presidential election. This must be a cool time for you Benny. And in a couple years you’ll be able to buy beer!
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

U MAD?

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Fat Cat wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:29 pm

U MAD?
Trump supporters carrying torches and shouting the "Jews will not replace us" should have been invited to the signing.

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

"Orale carnales!"

*plays latino song about breathing on women's necks*

"Pinche gringos! Amirite?"

*leaves*

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

It's not real but I've been laughing for an hour.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Melania noted his hand size...hmmm

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

nafod wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:43 pm Melania noted his hand size...hmmm
Whatever weirdo.

But I saw my first Biden lawn sign here in ground zero Biden country.

It actually was really clever.

ByeDon 2020

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Fucking conservatives.

Don't mention Soros!

It's kinda hilarious in a way.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Uh oh, more Russian collusion...by Hunter Biden:

BREAKING: Hunter Biden Received Millions From Wife Of Ex-Moscow Mayor, Paid Suspects Allegedly Tied To Trafficking, Had Contacts With Individuals Linked To Chinese Military, Senate Report Alleges

A bombshell report from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs (HSGAC) and the Committee on Finance makes a series of damning new allegations against Hunter Biden, the son of Democrat presidential nominee.

The investigation launched after Finance Committee Chairman Charles Grassley (R-IA) publicly raised conflict-of-interest concerns about the sale of a U.S. company to a Chinese firm with ties to Hunter Biden a month before Congress was notified about a whistleblower complaint that was the catalyst for Democrats’ impeachment of President Donald Trump. The Senate’s investigation relied on records from the U.S. government, Democrat lobbying groups, and interviews of numerous current and former officials.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking ... rt-alleges

It appears that the Russians and Chinese were funneling money to Hunter for access to the Obama-Biden administration. Sad!

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

A bombshell report
LOL. BOOM!

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Hunter Biden sent “thousands of dollars” to people who appear to be involved in the sex industry, according to a report released Wednesday by Republicans in the US Senate.

The report says unspecified records show that Biden “has sent funds to non-resident alien women in the United States who are citizens of Russia and Ukraine and who have subsequently wired funds they have received from Hunter Biden to individuals located in Russia and Ukraine.”

https://nypost.com/2020/09/23/senate-re ... SocialFlow

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Did you say $130,000 to pay off a sex worker for her silence?

Is that what Hunter did?

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Senate Report wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:16 pm However, they do confirm that Hunter Biden sent thousands of dollars to individuals who have either: 1) been involved in transactions consistent with possible human trafficking; 2) an association with the adult entertainment industry; or 3) potential association with prostitution.”
These are the allegations.