WTF is going on in LA?

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

WTF is going on in LA?

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Fired cop starts shoots two (edit: three) police officers, releases manifesto. Something about being fired for ratting out a fellow officer who abused a suspect in their custody:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/07/us/lapd-a ... ?hpt=hp_t1

Officers have since shot up two vehicles so far matching his vehicle's description, both misidentified, shooting two people.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Re: WTF is going on in LA?

Post by Fat Cat »

Cops are scum. This is all you need to know. Most of the cops I have trained with are juiced up idiots.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Batboy2/75
Starship Trooper

Post by Batboy2/75 »

Cops lives are more equal than your life, that is what is happening. Now that LEO lives have been taken and are still at risk; money is no object and innocent calateral damage no big issue.

If you were planning on commiting a crime in LA, this is the week to do it. All of the cops are busy hunting down this screw ball. Particularly since he seems willing to kill as many cops as possible before getting burned down.

If the screw ball in question had killed three Joe Sixpacks, they'd all all by at the local donut hut laughing about what portion of the Constution they violated that day.
Arms are the only true badge of liberty. The possession of arms is the distinction of the free man from the slave.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Fat Cat wrote:Cops are scum. This is all you need to know. Most of the cops I have trained with are juiced up idiots.
/thread
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Some old dude in Central Oahu took issue with police proceedings and was taken into custody. Apparently, he slipped in the process.

"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

If you have a blue truck, you may want to call a cab. LAPD have fired into two such vechicles because they were enough to make them think that the women inside could be the 270 pound bald black guy they are looking for.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Wasn't part of this guy's "manifesto" about how the police abuse the citizens they're sworn to protect?

And then they cap some lady in the hand and another in the back?

Should we be trying to set odds on what kind of disciplinary measures will be taken for lighting up two different trucks because they were the same color as this nutso negro?
- Buck Brannaman

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

baffled wrote:Wasn't part of this guy's "manifesto" about how the police abuse the citizens they're sworn to protect?

And then they cap some lady in the hand and another in the back?

Should we be trying to set odds on what kind of disciplinary measures will be taken for lighting up two different trucks because they were the same color as this nutso negro?
They lit up a Toyota with a female driver. Suppose that she looked like the suspect and his Nissan.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

He's a Good Thinker who Drank the Kool-Aid. Maybe he had too much of it?

To: America

Subj: Last resort

Regarding CF# 07-004281
Christopher Dorner w/ Chief William Bratton

Christopher Dorner w/ Chief William Bratton

I know most of you who personally know me are in disbelief to hear from media reports that I am suspected of committing such horrendous murders and have taken drastic and shocking actions in the last couple of days. You are saying to yourself that this is completely out of character of the man you knew who always wore a smile wherever he was seen. I know I will be villified by the LAPD and the media.

Unfortunately, this is a necessary evil that I do not enjoy but must partake and complete for substantial change to occur within the LAPD and reclaim my name. The department has not changed since the Rampart and Rodney King days. It has gotten worse. The consent decree should never have been lifted. The only thing that has evolved from the consent decree is those officers involved in the Rampart scandal and Rodney King incidents have since promoted to supervisor, commanders, and command staff, and executive positions.

If you had a well regulated AWB, this would not happen. The time is now to reinstitute a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle? This is the same small arms weapons system utilized in eradicating Al Qaeda, Taliban, and every enemy combatant since the Vietnam war.

Don’t give me that crap that its not a select fire or full auto rifle like the DoD uses. That’s bullshit because troops who carry the M-4/M-16 weapon system for combat ops outside the wire rarely utilize the select fire function when in contact with enemy combatants. The use of select fire probably isn’t even 1% in combat. So in essence, the AR-15 semiautomatic rifle is the same as the M-4/M-16. These do not need to be purchased as easily as walking to your local Walmart or striking the enter key on your keyboard to “add to cart”. All the firearms utilized in my activities are registered to me and were legally purchased at gun stores and private party transfers.

All concealable weapons (pistols) were also legally register in my name at police stations or FFL’s. Unfortunately, are you aware that I obtained class III weapons (suppressors) without a background check thru NICS or DROS completely LEGALLY several times? I was able to use a trust account that I created on quicken will maker and a $10 notary charge at a mailbox etc. to obtain them legally. Granted, I am not a felon, nor have a DV misdemeanor conviction or active TRO against me on a NCIC file. I can buy any firearm I want, but should I be able to purchase these class III weapons (SBR’s, and suppressors) without a background check and just a $10 notary signature on a quicken will maker program? The answer is NO. I’m not even a resident of the state i purchased them in. Lock n Load just wanted money so they allow you to purchase class III weapons with just a notarized trust, military ID. Shame on you, Lock n Load.

NFA and ATF need new laws and policies that do not allow loopholes such as this. In the end, I hope that you will realize that the small arms I utilize should not be accessed with the ease that I obtained them. Who in there right mind needs a fucking silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one. No more Virginia Tech, Columbine HS, Wisconsin temple, Aurora theatre, Portland malls, Tucson rally, Newtown Sandy Hook. Whether by executive order or thru a bi-partisan congress an assault weapons ban needs to be re-instituted. Period!!!

Mia Farrow said it best. “Gun control is no longer debatable, it’s not a conversation, its a moral mandate.”

Sen. Feinstein, you are doing the right thing in leading the re-institution of a national AWB. Never again should any public official state that their prayers and thoughts are with the family. That has become cliche’ and meaningless. Its time for action. Let this be your legacy that you bestow to America. Do not be swayed by obstacles, antagaonist, and naysayers. Remember the innocent children at Austin, Kent, Stockton, Fullerton, San Diego, Iowa City, Jonesboro, Columbine, Nickel Mines, Blacksburg, Springfield, Red Lake, Chardon, Aurora, and Newtown. Make sure this never happens again!!!

In my cache you will find several small arms. In the cache, Bushmaster firearms, Remington precision rifles, and AAC Suppressors (silencers). All of these small arms are manufactured by Cerberus/Freedom Group. The same company responsible for the Portland mall shooting, Webster , NY, and Sandy Hook massacre.

http://www.gunssavelife.com/?p=5625
Don't like yourself too much.

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

A guy with a bit of military training and nothing to lose wronged and pissed off by corrupt cops? Have I heard this story before?

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

Whacko:
Off the record, I love your new bangs, Mrs. Obama.
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Terry B. wrote:A guy with a bit of military training and nothing to lose wronged and pissed off by corrupt cops? Have I heard this story before?

THAT STORY IS NOTHING-- A MERE PRECURSOR TO THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER MADE!!! :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe:
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

Turdacious wrote:
Terry B. wrote:A guy with a bit of military training and nothing to lose wronged and pissed off by corrupt cops? Have I heard this story before?

THAT STORY IS NOTHING-- A MERE PRECURSOR TO THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER MADE!!! :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe:
Rhinestone?

Holland Oates
Lifetime IGer

Post by Holland Oates »

Terry B. wrote:
Turdacious wrote:

Rhinestone?
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Southern Hospitality Is Aggressive Hospitality

Batboy2/75
Starship Trooper

Post by Batboy2/75 »

I bet not a single cop loses a job over this.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2 ... -shot.html
Arms are the only true badge of liberty. The possession of arms is the distinction of the free man from the slave.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Batboy2/75 wrote:I bet not a single cop loses a job over this.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2 ... -shot.html
Plays right into his argument.

A lot of intelligence behind his writing. Guy is no dummy. This will not end nicely.

I'm about 99% sure I met him in Navy Reserve circles once.
Don’t believe everything you think.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Take THAT paper bitches!
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

Terry B. wrote:
Turdacious wrote:

Rhinestone?
That's not funny.

One does not joke lightly about First Blood.
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

powerlifter54
Sergeant Commanding

Post by powerlifter54 »

DrDonkeyLove wrote:Take THAT paper bitches!

It appears that 5-0 has weapons that shoot a bullet every time they pull the trigger. That truck does not seem to have evidence of being set upon by musketry.
"Start slowly, then ease off". Tortuga Golden Striders Running Club, Pensacola 1984.

"But even snake wrestling beats life in the cube, for me at least. In measured doses."-Lex

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

He had an odd career start: graduated the police academy, then was deployed with the Navy after nine months on the job in LAPD. He was still on probation when he returned from deployment.
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

So this magnificent bastard is starting a vendetta against the corrupt cops he met while being a cop. A man of strong convictions.

Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

Fat Cat wrote:Cops are scum. This is all you need to know. Most of the cops I have trained with are juiced up idiots.
=D>

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

johno wrote:He had an odd career start: graduated the police academy, then was deployed with the Navy after nine months on the job in LAPD. He was still on probation when he returned from deployment.
My buddy had the same thing happen when he started with the sheriff's department. Deployed with the army, came back and was still on probation.

He hasn't lost his shit and decided to off a bunch of his former coworkers though.
- Buck Brannaman

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

baffled wrote:
johno wrote:He had an odd career start: graduated the police academy, then was deployed with the Navy after nine months on the job in LAPD. He was still on probation when he returned from deployment.
My buddy had the same thing happen when he started with the sheriff's department. Deployed with the army, came back and was still on probation.

He hasn't lost his shit and decided to off a bunch of his former coworkers though.
Not yet, at any rate.
You'll Hurt Your Back

basically I'm Raoul Duke trying to fit into a Philip K. Dick movie remake.

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

No man is ABOVE THE LAW! Only one man can take this guy down...you know who it is! Say it! Nico Toscani, that's who.