Your state's most highly paid public employee...

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
seeahill
Font of All Wisdom, God Damn it

Your state's most highly paid public employee...

Post by seeahill »

Testiclaw

Re: Your state's most highly paid public employee...

Post by Testiclaw »

Well that's depressing.
My cousin is a redheaded german-mexican, we call him a beanerschnitzel

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

I'd fucking say!

Kinda think a General should be higher paid then someone who leads pretend war?

Oh well, the Cumdumpster in the White House has become richer since taken office so fuck it.

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Doesn't really bother me.

People pay a lot to watch sports. Coaches are a big part of that. I'm still conflicted on how/whether to compensate student athletes any more than they already are by the promise of free room and board for 4 years, but this sort of thing doesn't really bother me at all.

I wouldn't be surprised if it were surgeons at some of the hospitals run by the universities.

My folks give a lot of money every year to the hospital, and specifically the unit that performed my Dad's cancer and transplant surgeries. Not sure how much of the money goes to research, and how much goes to staff.

I know those surgeons are very well compensated, but I doubt they're making the $2.6 million Alford's getting at UCLA.
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Well I'm not calling for some of Barrack Ococksucker's redistribution by the Government. Free market and all.

It just kind of sucks that this shit has that priority to where they command that kind of money next to those who do so much more.

Lions eat gazelles and what not, not into changing nature but sometimes it still sucks to see. "C'mon you fucking lions, you just ate 2 3 hours ago! I thought you were cats not fucking pigs!" \:D/

Good on your folks for given back to those who helped him so that others may be helped. :supz:

cleaner464
Sgt. Major

Post by cleaner464 »

DARTH wrote:Well I'm not calling for some of Barrack Ococksucker's redistribution by the Government. Free market and all.

It just kind of sucks that this shit has that priority to where they command that kind of money next to those who do so much more.

Lions eat gazelles and what not, not into changing nature but sometimes it still sucks to see. "C'mon you fucking lions, you just ate 2 3 hours ago! I thought you were cats not fucking pigs!" \:D/

Good on your folks for given back to those who helped him so that others may be helped. :supz:
You are my boy Darth, but how do you, even with the most strained logic, blame any of this on Obama?

BTW, he makes 400K per year. 30 year old guys I work with make at least twice that.
“Attached hereto is a copy of Mr. Trump’s birth certificate, demonstrating that he is the son of Fred Trump, not an orangutan,”

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

baffled wrote:Doesn't really bother me.
Me neither. Beyond the fact that they bring in the cash is the fact that a lot of the money they bring in gets spread around the university for academic purposes, student affairs and non-profit making athletic programs.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

cleaner464 wrote:
DARTH wrote:Well I'm not calling for some of Barrack Ococksucker's redistribution by the Government. Free market and all.

You are my boy Darth, but how do you, even with the most strained logic, blame any of this on Obama?

BTW, he makes 400K per year. 30 year old guys I work with make at least twice that.

#-o Jesus Christ for such an otherwise smart guy you have developed the typical liberal reading comprehension problem. Fuck man, I got spell check now, make the same effort with yo eyes foo! =;

:-k Where did I blame it on Obama? It's actually a result of the free market, people think that highly of fucking football, people going to get paid big to make Football happen.

My point is while I may not like that University Football coaches command more pay than much more worthy and important jobs, I still don't want any redistribution of wealth bullshit.

Barrack Obama, now that's one nigger who has nothing to do with Football, it's not a fag friendly like Basketball is now and golf always has been. \:D/

cleaner464
Sgt. Major

Post by cleaner464 »

DARTH wrote:
cleaner464 wrote:

#-o Jesus Christ for such an otherwise smart guy you have developed the typical liberal reading comprehension problem. Fuck man, I got spell check now, make the same effort with yo eyes foo! =;

:-k Where did I blame it on Obama? It's actually a result of the free market, people think that highly of fucking football, people going to get paid big to make Football happen.

My point is while I may not like that University Football coaches command more pay than much more worthy and important jobs, I still don't want any redistribution of wealth bullshit.

Barrack Obama, now that's one nigger who has nothing to do with Football, it's not a fag friendly like Basketball is now and golf always has been. \:D/
RIF. I fucked up.

BTW< I gave you the first version of that spell check you fuck!
Last edited by cleaner464 on Sat May 11, 2013 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Attached hereto is a copy of Mr. Trump’s birth certificate, demonstrating that he is the son of Fred Trump, not an orangutan,”

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

BTW It's not his Presidential salary that has made him richer. Books and hmmmm? made him richer but he and his hermaphrodite sure live it up on our dime.

Hopefully she'll go to Africa, fuck some strange, get AIDS and fucking die from an ass fungus, maybe pass it to him when he sucks her cock.

cleaner464
Sgt. Major

Post by cleaner464 »

DARTH wrote:BTW It's not his Presidential salary that has made him richer. Books and hmmmm? made him richer but he and his hermaphrodite sure live it up on our dime.

Hopefully she'll go to Africa, fuck some strange, get AIDS and fucking die from an ass fungus, maybe pass it to him when he sucks her cock.
I have never found her to be attractive.

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

cleaner464 wrote:
DARTH wrote:BTW It's not his Presidential salary that has made him richer. Books and hmmmm? made him richer but he and his hermaphrodite sure live it up on our dime.

Of coarse not, you like women.

I would not fuck her with Ann Coulter's boney cock!

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Terry B. wrote:
baffled wrote:Doesn't really bother me.
Me neither. Beyond the fact that they bring in the cash is the fact that a lot of the money they bring in gets spread around the university for academic purposes, student affairs and non-profit making athletic programs.
Yup.

Plus, sports is one area you actually do risk losing talent if you don't pay. More on the college level than in the pros, where there is a good ole' boys network that keeps seeing retreads show up that make no sense. Exhibit A: Mike Fratello had a job for years.

The best college programs pay through the nose for the best coaching talent, fans enthusiastically pay to see the product on the field or court and money flows.

I would like to see someone put a chart up on the highest paid coaches and the effect on revenues.

For instance, how much do the raises given to the Alabama football coaching staff offset the increase in revenues? Something like the revenues the four or five years pre-Saban, then the revenues since he got there and started crushing the SEC damn near every year.
- Buck Brannaman

cleaner464
Sgt. Major

Post by cleaner464 »

DARTH wrote:
cleaner464 wrote:

My friend is in love with Coulter. I pray for his deliverance daily.

Batboy2/75
Starship Trooper

Post by Batboy2/75 »

Nice graphic and a great distraction for the casual voter, but your missing the forest for the trees.

How many Public College Football Coaches in each State? How many are making top coin? How many of those top earning Coaches are running successful money making football programs?

Now look up the percentage of public servants hat make six figure incomes and will retire with golden pension programs.

The State of California is not going broke because of the head Coach at UCLA. It's going broke because public sector employees make on average 25-30% more than comparable private sector employees and they receive 90-110% pension plans. Plus, awesome political schemes; like building high speed train that will never go more than 50mph, will take 25 years to complete, and will take 10 hours to travel fom LA to San Francisco.

If your state government is a mess, you can easily rule out the State University coaching staff. Hell, you can probably rule out the current crop of political ass clown dumb asses running things. Your State was fucked over by past politicians that made fucked up financial decisions; fully knowing they would be long gone before the bills would come due.Plus, in the end the final blame rests with you and your fellow voters. Your lack of an attention span and dubious grasp of state and local politics are really to blame.
Last edited by Batboy2/75 on Sat May 11, 2013 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arms are the only true badge of liberty. The possession of arms is the distinction of the free man from the slave.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Hey, you really can't argue with nearly doubling the time it takes to get from San Francisco to LA.

On a related note, a friend of a friend retired from a local municipality a few years back and makes 96%.

Another family friend is a retired cop who is pissed that he now pays, I think, $200 per month for he and his wife. He's retired. He's not yet 55. He's upset that he pays less for he and his wife to have insurance than I do at 29, and until my knee decided to give out, I hadn't had any use for a doctor in ~5 years.
- Buck Brannaman

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

cleaner464 wrote:
DARTH wrote:
cleaner464 wrote:

My friend is in love with Coulter. I pray for his deliverance daily.
He's a sick fuck.

CharlieBob
Sarge

Post by CharlieBob »

To be fair none of those coaches are collecting much if any "public" money, they are being paid through endowments set up by alumni organizations and such. So even though they are coaches at public schools and thus "public employees" their income is coming from a vast majority, if not entirely, of private funding.
"I swear by my life and by my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine"