Man of the Year and A Good Year courtesy of US Airways

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
nafod
Lifetime IGer

Man of the Year and A Good Year courtesy of US Airways

Post by nafod »

On the way out to CA, got to watch Man Of The Year with Robin Williams. But first, I had to scrunch into the window seat of the 3 across B-737. The guy next to me asks...
"Would you mind trading with my wife so she can sit next to me?"
"Where's she at?"
Pointing to right side of plane where woman smiles, eagerly awaiting reunion with husband, "Right there"
"Middle seat?"
"Yes"
"No"
"Oh...that's OK"

I think he was PO'd for that, but I'd rather spend a night in prison tied to my rack with a bottle of ass-lube on the bed stand than ride center seat. I told him they could have a conjugal visit in the shitter mid-flight.

Anyway, the movie. I ignored it until the last 15-20 minutes. Laura Linney was in it, and she's kind of cute. Robin Williams is a human emetic for me. I plugged into the sound at the end, and listened to him preach about our nation and all that crap. He should have took the president's job. He sucks and so did the movie.

If you travel west to east from LA or Vegas, take the early flight on Tuesdays. Every time I've done it, I've had the center seat open or even a row to myself. Same on the flight home. The movie was A Good Year with Russell Crowe. Great fucking actor. Also some mega-hot Italian-ish looking chick and a few others that were perky. Nice mixture of blondes and brunettes. Great airplane fair, totally predicatable, could look out the window for a few minutes and not miss a thing. Watch it with your girlfriend.
Don’t believe everything you think.