The Punisher for PS2, A damn fine Murder Simulator

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

The Punisher for PS2, A damn fine Murder Simulator

Post by DARTH »

If you love the Garth Enus Punisher graphic novels (they took elements from his work in the movie,but they should have just made a movie out of Welcome Back,Frank or Kitchen Irish) then you'll love this game.
You start out un armed,but as soon as you hit the local crackhouse,that all changes.
unlick allot of shoot em ups, the Punisher cant carry more than 2 long guns and 2 side arms (you always use knives in slaughter mode)which adds a little realisim.
Crackheads,Guido gangsters,Russian mercenaries,Yakuza,white slavers and the inmate population of Rikers Island are all in your sites.
Interagation mode is crucial,they talk shit untill you apply the screws to em,then they beg for their lives.
4 stars out of 5. :axe:

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

Hagbard
Sgt. Major

Post by Hagbard »

My faves were the War Journals. I never really got much into comics but liked Punisher and some of the Dark Knight batmans.
?

Schlegel

Post by Schlegel »

I'll pretty much give any of Ennis' work a read. He's about the funniest, most twisted writer in comics. I'm betting the movie omitted the two funniest details of the Russian.

Topic author
DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Yes there was no BRAVO FORCE running out with their gun wrapped around their neck.
And he didnt kill the Russian with a Pizza and a fatman.
Most comics sucked,but most of the stuffby Darkhorse is great,check out the Punisher Born by Enus,it's Frank Castle's last Vietnam tour,awesome warcomic.

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy