The Anti-Estrogenic Diet Book

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
ab g-d

The Anti-Estrogenic Diet Book

Post by ab g-d »

by Ori Hofmekler

Well "book" might be a bit of a misnomer. More like an extra chapter to the Warrior Diet that's been bound. But given the price of fitness stuff, @16.95 wasn't that big a deal. No suprises here. Basically a souped version of WD, where instead of eating whatever at night, you really concentrate on green veggies, organic fatty fish, organic dairy (if you tolorate it well) and walnuts/almonds/pecans. No white flour, sugar. There's a three week ramp up that's silly.

The "important" part is making people aware of the feminazation piece, which doesn't mean in the IGX sense, like that's ghey, but in the weak sperm sense. Talks about soy, pvc etc...

If you haven't read the WD, that clearly first.
Growing old is not for sissies.

"I'm just here to regulate funkyness"
James Gandolfini in The Mexican

M Mahler

Re: The Anti-Estrogenic Diet Book

Post by M Mahler »

ab g-d wrote:by Ori Hofmekler

Well "book" might be a bit of a misnomer. More like an extra chapter to the Warrior Diet that's been bound. But given the price of fitness stuff, @16.95 wasn't that big a deal. No suprises here. Basically a souped version of WD, where instead of eating whatever at night, you really concentrate on green veggies, organic fatty fish, organic dairy (if you tolorate it well) and walnuts/almonds/pecans. No white flour, sugar. There's a three week ramp up that's silly.

The "important" part is making people aware of the feminazation piece, which doesn't mean in the IGX sense, like that's ghey, but in the weak sperm sense. Talks about soy, pvc etc...

If you haven't read the WD, that clearly first.
I actually felt the book was a better and more accessible version of the Warrior Diet. Meaning more people are likely to follow it and stick with it. I like the chapter on fat fuel (nope does not meaning hooking up with fat chicks for those of you that have not read it) and find that such a recommendation works very well for me.