Do we have any coloreds here?

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

Re: Do we have any coloreds here?

Post by The Venerable Bogatir X »

Yojimbo1 wrote:That lovely pink nippled white lady in your avatar lured me back, FC.
Yo, Jimbo.

'Sup, homie? Always good to see you.

Thatcher II

Post by Thatcher II »

Where's Kaz?? Does Kaz extend the hand of friendship across the racial divide! An Yojimbo, do you follow the embarrassing openly racist shit in here and how do you feel about it? (I'm part Welsh myself BTW. Shout out to my homeys in Camarthen).
It's great to be first at last

chi

Post by chi »

I'm assuming kaz is full of his normal cunty behaviour in this thread.
I'd say on the bottom of that self-actualisation pyramid shit, proper decent coffee is in there with wifi, tits, food and shelter

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

I never said I hated blacks...I hate niggers.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

The differences are subtle, but 42 years of observation has left me with the power to clearly differentiate...

Blacks

Niggers

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

These are white niggers...

chi

Post by chi »

This post was made by Kazuya Mishima who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

This post was made by Kazuya Mishima who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

I'd say on the bottom of that self-actualisation pyramid shit, proper decent coffee is in there with wifi, tits, food and shelter

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

chi wrote:Some thin-skinned bullshit from someone who doesn't have the sack for IGX.

Yojimbo1
Sarge

Post by Yojimbo1 »

Kazuya Mishima wrote:I never said I hated blacks...I hate niggers.
I hate niggers too. So do most of my black friends and family.

Yojimbo1
Sarge

Post by Yojimbo1 »

Gorbachev wrote:Where's Kaz?? Does Kaz extend the hand of friendship across the racial divide! An Yojimbo, do you follow the embarrassing openly racist shit in here and how do you feel about it? (I'm part Welsh myself BTW. Shout out to my homeys in Camarthen).
There are different kinds of racism. The kind I see on this board mostly just strikes me as people saying stupid shit on the internet, so I keep it in that file in my head.

I've known plenty of people who "hated" blacks (or polacks, or gooks or spics or whatever) who really just didn't want to get stranded alone in their neighborhoods at night. If they work with you or know you in some capacity as an individual they are fine. I don't mind white people, but I don't want to wander through South Boston without back-up in the middle of the night either, so I can't really judge.

The other kinds of racists are the ones that bother me.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Yojimbo1 wrote:
Kazuya Mishima wrote:I never said I hated blacks...I hate niggers.
I hate niggers too. So do most of my black friends and family.
See, if our people can work together to get rid of this scourge then the healing and reconciliation can begin.

Thatcher II

Post by Thatcher II »

Chris Rock performed that routine in 1997. He made his point. Beating this drum and using this distinction in a comedy routine to justify throwing around the word "nigger" got old around 1998.

Here's some anti-Jewish rhetoric:

"as usual I suspect the ghetto building machinations of those scurrying rats like Hebrew Hammer who rejoice in the building of the welfare rolls as they sink their hooked beaks into the cash stream necessary to feed, house and educate these idle stalks of human flesh...."

Have you an equivalent bullshit distinction between Jews and bad Jews or can we just take it that you hate them all?

YoJimbo, if you're comfortable with this sort of childish pissing and can rest easy that this isn't racist, you're on a different planet to me (yet more 3rd grade "prose" from Kaz):

"Self-respecting human beings who carry within them the cultural software to create and maintain stable societal structures and the attendant law & order that go along with it (read: most fucking white people) will continue to bemoan the continuing invasion of those sub-standard humans who have neither the programming or the apparent capacity to create the aforementioned societal structures (read: fucking niggers and Arabs) and only serve to undermine the common good with their low personal standards, abhorrent cultural values, and general inability (much like a raccoon) to refrain from shitting on that which they do not tear up."

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Gorbachev wrote:Chris Rock performed that routine in 1997. He made his point. Beating this drum and using this distinction in a comedy routine to justify throwing around the word "nigger" got old around 1998.

Here's some anti-Jewish rhetoric:

"as usual I suspect the ghetto building machinations of those scurrying rats like Hebrew Hammer who rejoice in the building of the welfare rolls as they sink their hooked beaks into the cash stream necessary to feed, house and educate these idle stalks of human flesh...."

Have you an equivalent bullshit distinction between Jews and bad Jews or can we just take it that you hate them all?

YoJimbo, if you're comfortable with this sort of childish pissing and can rest easy that this isn't racist, you're on a different planet to me (yet more 3rd grade "prose" from Kaz):

"Self-respecting human beings who carry within them the cultural software to create and maintain stable societal structures and the attendant law & order that go along with it (read: most fucking white people) will continue to bemoan the continuing invasion of those sub-standard humans who have neither the programming or the apparent capacity to create the aforementioned societal structures (read: fucking niggers and Arabs) and only serve to undermine the common good with their low personal standards, abhorrent cultural values, and general inability (much like a raccoon) to refrain from shitting on that which they do not tear up."
And yet, here you are...obsessing over me and digging through old posts to find quotable material...get off my nutsack, boy.

Thatcher II

Post by Thatcher II »

It's not about you, Kaz. Or your nutsack - however fragrant it is. It's about your anger and hate. Jesus tells us to hate the sin and love the sinner. So I love you, man.

I love Kaz, everyone!

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

We really made progress today guys. Way to go.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Gorbachev wrote:It's not about you, Kaz. Or your nutsack - however fragrant it is. It's about your anger and hate. Jesus tells us to hate the sin and love the sinner. So I love you, man.

I love Kaz, everyone!
Aren't we supposed to leave Jesus in the desert dust and advance mankind via the humanistic social welfare state as practiced by our European betters?
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Yes I Have Balls

Post by Yes I Have Balls »

Time to hug it out bro's.

Thatcher II

Post by Thatcher II »

DrDonkeyLove wrote:
Gorbachev wrote:It's not about you, Kaz. Or your nutsack - however fragrant it is. It's about your anger and hate. Jesus tells us to hate the sin and love the sinner. So I love you, man.

I love Kaz, everyone!
Aren't we supposed to leave Jesus in the desert dust and advance mankind via the humanistic social welfare state as practiced by our European betters?
Yes. I couldn't muster the stremf to respond seriously to Kaz's bullshit.

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

tough old man
Sergeant Commanding

Post by tough old man »