Wife was robbed at Walmart yesterday

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Wife was robbed at Walmart yesterday

Post by Gene »

DikTracy6000 wrote:Good news is she wasn't hurt, just very pissed off. She was loading groceries into the car and a red Geo pulled up, guy jumps out and takes her purse off the shopping cart while she had her back turned.
Same impulse makes these pukes smash windows to grab. It was an impulsive act by impulsive fucks. Glad that she wasn't hurt. Sorry that she feels violated. I hope next time she keeps her shit tight to her body and keeps good situational awareness.
Don't like yourself too much.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Maybe we could get Darth to wear his Princess Leia costume and hang out in the parking lot for a few hours as bait.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

bigpeach wrote:If she had an assault rifle, that wouldn't have happened. I'm happy she wasn't harmed, surprised that the officer cares as much as she does, and glad that you posted here so we can have some light-hearted fun with the story.

Ahhh.... how cute! Someone took an asshole pill before posting.
Don't like yourself too much.

Croatoa

Post by Croatoa »

My wife carries a separate card holder with her ID and credit cards on her person rather than in her purse. Someone snatches her purse she's out one purse and a few tampons but at least she doesn't have to go through the hassle of cancelling cards and getting new ID.

When I used to work in a shitty part of town I did something similar. I kept my Id and credit cards etc in a separate business card holder.

The one time I was mugged I handed over my other wallet that had a bunch of empty gift cards in it.

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

nafod wrote:Maybe we could get Darth to wear his Princess Leia costume and hang out in the parking lot for a few hours as bait.
The armed rebellion is beginning according to the prophecy.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

Thatcher II

Post by Thatcher II »

Terry B. wrote:
nafod wrote:Maybe we could get Darth to wear his Princess Leia costume and hang out in the parking lot for a few hours as bait.
"Darth" is almost an anagram of "wrath". So it was written. So it shall be done.
It's great to be first at last

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Gorbachev wrote:
Terry B. wrote:
"Darth" is almost an anagram of "wrath". So it was written. So it shall be done.
First of all, it would be "warth."
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Turdacious wrote:
Gorbachev wrote:
Terry B. wrote:
First of all, it would be "warth."
A Warth of Drath series written on line here would become an interwebz sensashin.

A legendary, mall dwellin, Ninja fightin, Odin worshippin, daughter draggin, Chuck E Cheese denyin, old school warrior. He writes words of poetic wisdom as a modern day Caesar to his followers but they continually misconstrue his special language and very violent propaine fueled hilarity ensues.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party