Olympus Has Fallen

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Olympus Has Fallen

Post by Shapecharge »

Saw this Sunday afternoon. Was in the mood for something mindless after being a bit hung over from a b'day bash the night before. So basically what we have here is much more thoughtful dialogue/action/killing/kung fu/knife fighting than a Die Hard movie. And it's got Morgan Freeman so that's a positive! Gerard Butler, the guy who looks a lot different than he did in 300, is a kinda disenfranchied secret service agent who's roaming around in the White House killing North Korean gooks who have blown it to smithereens and captured the president and a few others. The wife liked it and she's not into this stuff if that means anything so I give it two thumbs in at matinee prices. The take down of the White House was pretty fucking awesome. The kill meter was pegged for awhile at that time. There's some rah-rah America Fuck Yeah! stuff you'll have to endure but that's cool. Sorry deviants...no tits no ass but there's no doubt that Shaggy will drop massive jizz loads from the silat/knife fighting.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Olympus Has Fallen

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Is this better than Taken 2?

TomFurman
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TomFurman »

Jeez, fight choreographer was a Korean stylist.
Wait for Raid2:Berandal
Silat vs Yakuza
"There is only one God, and he doesn't dress like that". - - Captain America

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

Shapecharge wrote:Saw this Sunday afternoon. Was in the mood for something mindless after being a bit hung over from a b'day bash the night before. So basically what we have here is much more thoughtful dialogue/action/killing/kung fu/knife fighting than a Die Hard movie. And it's got Morgan Freeman so that's a positive! Gerard Butler, the guy who looks a lot different than he did in 300, is a kinda disenfranchied secret service agent who's roaming around in the White House killing North Korean gooks who have blown it to smithereens and captured the president and a few others. The wife liked it and she's not into this stuff if that means anything so I give it two thumbs in at matinee prices. The take down of the White House was pretty fucking awesome. The kill meter was pegged for awhile at that time. There's some rah-rah America Fuck Yeah! stuff you'll have to endure but that's cool. Sorry deviants...no tits no ass but there's no doubt that Shaggy will drop massive jizz loads from the silat/knife fighting.
Now this is something I can get behind!

I may try to see this at some point.

Oh who am I kidding.

I'll probably never see it, but it sounds awesome
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

Topic author
Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

LOL at the Furmanator. Shaggy, when I see reverse grip on the knife or whatever the proper name is for it, along with low kicks, trapping and elbows it's silat damnit!! And I forget his name but that one Asian dude who's been a bad guy in every action movie in the last 35 fucking years, that never speaks, has the long hair but is kinda balding now...fuck you know who I'm talking about...he was NOT in this movie which kinda saddens me a bit cuz I was actually looking for him.

WTF? The Raid 2: Benadryl? They all have allergies then stomp the shit out of each other until everyone falls asleep?

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

HEY SHAPE WAS THIS GUY IN THE MOVIE BECAUSE I HEARD THERE WAS SOME CHINKS IN IT AND THIS GUY IS ALWAYS PLAYING A CHINK BADGUY

Topic author
Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

Hilarious! That is the guy Kaz and he was NOT in this movie which on reflection means that Olympus Has Fallen actually sucks donkey dick. That little fucker has been in every movie in the last 100 years where a gun is fired or someone gets stabbed or elbowed or kicked in the joeys. I remember he had a one-on-one battle royale with Brandon Lee in some movie that had Powers Booth in it...which makes it infinitely more cool than with Brandon Lee alone. I'd like to see this guy's movie credits. MARIO you dirty fucker find this info out and quit fucking around eating those lamb sandwich thingys and that fucking yogurt.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

THAT IS AL LEONG...HE WAS IN RAPID FIRE WITH BRANDON LEE AND THE GREATEST ACTOR OF ALL TIME MR POWERS BOOTH...HE ALSO TOOK SOME JUMPER CABLES TO MEL GIBSONS WET NIPPLES IN LETHAL WEAPON AND STOLE A BABY RUTH IN THAT HOTEL LOBBY IN DIE HARD WITH THAT BALD GUY THAT USED TO FUCK ASHTON KUTCHERS EXWIFE

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Al Leong + Bolo Yeung = Every Movie Ever Made
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

Oh I hated him in Lethal Weapon!

what a bastard!

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 »

I believe that nigga was part of Lo Pan's army too

Topic author
Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

buckethead
Sergeant Commanding

Post by buckethead »

What kind of kink did you and the ole lady get busy with after the movie?

Topic author
Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

Mrs. Shape is an angel and the only postive thing in my life. That being said, she was deliciously violated anally. Sadly she just doesn't struggle like she used to. I'm sad now.

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

Herv100 wrote:I believe that nigga was part of Lo Pan's army too
one of the best movies ever

Holland Oates
Lifetime IGer

Post by Holland Oates »

protobuilder wrote:
What movie is that? Can you post a link?
Southern Hospitality Is Aggressive Hospitality

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Big Trouble In Little China?
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

is this it?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEtPluUi0_U[/youtube]
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

Shapecharge wrote:Saw this Sunday afternoon. Was in the mood for something mindless after being a bit hung over from a b'day bash the night before. So basically what we have here is much more thoughtful dialogue/action/killing/kung fu/knife fighting than a Die Hard movie. And it's got Morgan Freeman so that's a positive! Gerard Butler, the guy who looks a lot different than he did in 300, is a kinda disenfranchied secret service agent who's roaming around in the White House killing North Korean gooks who have blown it to smithereens and captured the president and a few others. The wife liked it and she's not into this stuff if that means anything so I give it two thumbs in at matinee prices. The take down of the White House was pretty fucking awesome. The kill meter was pegged for awhile at that time. There's some rah-rah America Fuck Yeah! stuff you'll have to endure but that's cool. Sorry deviants...no tits no ass but there's no doubt that Shaggy will drop massive jizz loads from the silat/knife fighting.
I love how studios are so afraid of China that they make North Korea the bad guy in films like this.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Blaidd Drwg wrote:is this it?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEtPluUi0_U[/youtube]
Now that is a great movie!

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode »

protobuilder wrote:
It's all in the reflexes!
“War is the remedy our enemies have chosen. Other simple remedies were within their choice. You know it and they know it, but they wanted war, and I say let us give them all they want.”
― William Tecumseh Sherman