Injustice: Gods Among Us

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Decent fighting game. If you liked the mechanics of the 2011 Mortal Kombat relaunch, then you will like this as it's the same developer and the gameplay feels very similar. The grisly fatalities are absent, but the "super moves" make up for it. It has a pretty decent single player story mode that gets you into the game. My only gripe is that the Bane character should be awesome, but he feels completely broken. He's too slow to cover distance like you need to in this game, and I got my ass raped with Bane against a CPU controlled Wonder Woman. I totally expected that to go the other way...

DC freaks should appreciate this one. Surprisingly, they managed to take the worst super hero in the history of comics (Aquaman) and made him into a decent character in this game. Oh, and for some reason they gave Batman a really dark skin tone that makes him look like a nigra. That's sacrilege. They can make Green Lantern a faggot, but don't even hint at a nigger Batman.

Ronald RayGun

Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us

Post by Ronald RayGun »

"Sorry I didn't save the world, my friend. I was too busy building mine again" - Kendrick Lamar

Ronald RayGun

Post by Ronald RayGun »

Got my hands on it this weekend. The Mortal Kombat games have always had controls that were WAY too stiff for my liking. Always preferred the Street Fighter, King of Fighters & Tekken games. Injustice is NOT like the ultra stilted MK games that I remember. You have a forward & backward dash, don't have to hold down a button to block and a lot of the moves let you roll down to forward or down to back in classic "Hadooken" fashion. That goes a long way toward making the game more fluid. The controls are very precise, so it takes some practice to get a feel for the combo & juggle timing. The interactive environments are amazing and much more than a novelty. That and it's real purdy to look at.
"Sorry I didn't save the world, my friend. I was too busy building mine again" - Kendrick Lamar

Topic author
Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Yeah, it's a solid fighter. I like what they've done with it. The Street Fighter series has always been (and probably always will be) my favorite fighting series. What NetherRealms has done with this and the MK relaunch has probably kicked Tekken into third place in my mind.

Ronald RayGun

Post by Ronald RayGun »