American media. Sum ting Wong.

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
bigpeach
Buttnugget McTwistynutz

American media. Sum ting Wong.

Post by bigpeach »

[youtube]http://youtu.be/L1JYHNX8pdo[/youtube]

Topic author
bigpeach
Buttnugget McTwistynutz

Re: American media. Sum ting Wong.

Post by bigpeach »

Damn it. Someone fix that. I'm on mobile here and can't embed right.

Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Alfred_E._Neuman »

I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

This is so awesome.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Andy83
Sgt. Major

Post by Andy83 »

Baffled's cousins.
Obama's narcissism and arrogance is only superseded by his naivete and stupidity.

powerlifter54
Sergeant Commanding

Post by powerlifter54 »

Read this morning and woke up Mrs PL54 i was laughing so loud.

Amazing.
"Start slowly, then ease off". Tortuga Golden Striders Running Club, Pensacola 1984.

"But even snake wrestling beats life in the cube, for me at least. In measured doses."-Lex

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

Post by dead man walking »

Asiana Airlines said Sunday its reputation was damaged by a report on a San Francisco TV station that used bogus and racially offensive names for four pilots on its plane that crashed earlier this month and is considering legal action.
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

Dan Martin

Post by Dan Martin »

Shomer Shabbos.

Dan Martin

Post by Dan Martin »

dead man walking wrote:
Asiana Airlines said Sunday its reputation was damaged by a report on a San Francisco TV station that used bogus and racially offensive names for four pilots on its plane that crashed earlier this month and is considering legal action.

The balls on those motherfuckers. As if the plane crash had no impact on their reputation(s).
Shomer Shabbos.

Freki
Sgt. Major

Post by Freki »

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-07-1 ... s-say.html

As the Asiana Airlines Inc. (020560) jet neared Los Angeles International Airport, Captain Vic Hooper told his Korean co-pilot to make a visual approach, meaning he’d manually fly instead of letting automation do the work.

The co-pilot froze, leaving them too high and off course, Hooper said about the incident, which occurred several years ago. Hooper said he had to take over the controls to get the Boeing Co. (BA) 777 back on track.

“I don’t need to know this,” Hooper said the co-pilot told him later, explaining why a maneuver that’s second nature to most U.S. airline pilots rattled him. “We just don’t do this.”

Later in the article:

Pilots were being told by air-traffic controllers to use visual approaches the day of the accident because the airport’s glide slope, which helps line up the correct path to the runway, was closed for construction, U.S. National Transportation Safety Board Chairman Deborah Hersman said last week.

And later:

Three aviators who flew for Asiana or who helped train crews in Korea said in interviews that the Asiana pilots they flew with, while intelligent and well trained on automated systems, rarely flew manually.
"The reason that 'guru' is such a popular word is because 'charlatan' is so hard to spell."
@GSElevator: Can we please stop calling them hipsters and go back to calling them pussies?
Blood eagles solve everything.

Holy Cow

Post by Holy Cow »

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

=D> =D> =D>
If this isn't legit, it should be.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.