oh dear

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

oh dear

Post by TerryB »

"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Re: oh dear

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Well, hellllooooooooooo, Chelsea.

Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

Welp. Seeing as how he'd be "living as a woman" for the next 30 odd years or so regardless of how he felt about it, it's nice to see he's running with it. Good for him (her?)!

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

This guy just got a lot more annoying.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

Also- if anybody's interested in some sweet action on who'll post the first "Would." my book is open.

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

The confused little twerp will be eligible for parole in only 7 years. Seems like a slap on the wrist, considering the damage he likely did.
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

Holy Cow

Post by Holy Cow »

Somehow this smells like bullshit. Is it just so crazy that it seems like fiction? Why is that picture so bad? Is that even him in the wig? That person's got some kind of heavy duty makeup on, too. Is this real, or just character assassination?

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

Dr. Agkistrodon wrote:Also- if anybody's interested in some sweet action on who'll post the first "Would." my book is open.
Ha! I did exactly that on Facebook and no one got it.

Topic author
TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

I'm not into blondes.

Crust Bucket
Lord of the thighs

Post by Crust Bucket »

Oh my the brass balls on Mr. Coombs...
Mr. Coombs said that if the military did not provide hormone therapy willingly, “then I’m going to do everything in my power to make sure they are forced to do so.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/23/us/br ... .html?_r=0
syaigh wrote: The thought of eating that giant veiny monstrosity makes me want to barf.
You're an ASS!
ImageImage

The Ginger Beard Man
Sgt. Major

Post by The Ginger Beard Man »

ImUndaYourBed wrote:Somehow this smells like bullshit. Is it just so crazy that it seems like fiction? Why is that picture so bad? Is that even him in the wig? That person's got some kind of heavy duty makeup on, too. Is this real, or just character assassination?
Ever seen a tranny in real life? They wear about two inches of makeup.
You see this hot, inappropriately dressed slut a block away, then they get close, and just before you smile and say hi, you see all that makeup and realize its a dude(if you're lucky)!
Blaidd Drwg wrote:Disengage from the outcome and do work.
Jezzy Bell wrote:Use a fucking barbell, pansy.

Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

Shapecharge wrote:
Dr. Agkistrodon wrote:Also- if anybody's interested in some sweet action on who'll post the first "Would." my book is open.
Ha! I did exactly that on Facebook and no one got it.

LAAAAAAWLS!!!

Topic author
TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

The Ginger Beard Man wrote:
ImUndaYourBed wrote:Somehow this smells like bullshit. Is it just so crazy that it seems like fiction? Why is that picture so bad? Is that even him in the wig? That person's got some kind of heavy duty makeup on, too. Is this real, or just character assassination?
Ever seen a tranny in real life? They wear about two inches of makeup.
You see this hot, inappropriately dressed slut a block away, then they get close, and just before you smile and say hi, you see all that makeup and realize its a dude(if you're lucky)!
You can always tell after sex because they don't want to cuddle, they jsut want to leave.

Bob Wildes

Post by Bob Wildes »

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Exactly how do you character assassinate an avowed cocksucker?
"Tell A.P. Hill he must come up."

Topic author
TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

Bob Wildes wrote:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Exactly how do you character assassinate an avowed cocksucker?
ALLEGEDLY!

Bob Wildes

Post by Bob Wildes »

I blame the Army's show tune recruiting efforts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QplWbNg57h4

Bob Wildes

Post by Bob Wildes »

Yes I Have Balls

Post by Yes I Have Balls »

After piecing together photo evidence, credit card bills, cab receipts, texts from my dealer, etc....I cannot tell you how many times I've described my weekend just like this.

Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

Yes I Have Balls wrote:
After piecing together photo evidence, credit card bills, cab receipts, texts from my dealer, etc....I cannot tell you how many times I've described my weekend just like this.
Me too except it also burned when I peed for weeks afterward.

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

So Manning is transgender? Big deal, J Edgar Hoover was a cross-dresser. A patriot is a patriot, regardless of their sexual deviancies.
You'll Hurt Your Back

basically I'm Raoul Duke trying to fit into a Philip K. Dick movie remake.

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

Abso-fuckin-lutley brilliant. Dude exposes war crimes committed by US troops and lies by US politicians and the public yawns. Dude says that he is now not a dude and it's the lead story of every news publication in the country.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

Bob Wildes

Post by Bob Wildes »

Terry B. wrote:Abso-fuckin-lutley brilliant. Dude exposes war crimes committed by US troops and lies by US politicians and the public yawns. Dude says that he is now not a dude and it's the lead story of every news publication in the country.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
U.S. war crimes. Take a look at this:

http://www.wretch.cc/video/f0806449k%26 ... id=5836976

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

Bob Wildes wrote:
Terry B. wrote:Abso-fuckin-lutley brilliant. Dude exposes war crimes committed by US troops and lies by US politicians and the public yawns. Dude says that he is now not a dude and it's the lead story of every news publication in the country.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The video isn't loading for me. Should I assume that it is an appeal to emotion, an example of two wrongs making a right or a simple, good ole red herring?
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

Holy Cow

Post by Holy Cow »

Terry B. wrote:
Bob Wildes wrote:

The video isn't loading for me. Should I assume that it is an appeal to emotion, an example of two wrongs making a right or a simple, good ole red herring?
Pretty much all three.