Oblivion

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
nafod
Lifetime IGer

Oblivion

Post by nafod »

Regular rotation on HBO, but I swear I've never heard of it. Straight to video? I've seen the last 15 minutes and the first 10 or so. How's the middle?
Don’t believe everything you think.

T200
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Oblivion

Post by T200 »

It was in the theater but I know it got middling reviews. I've never seen it.

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

I think I posted a review of it back when it came out. With this movie you have to watch the whole thing and don't be that movie-watcher that has to have it all figured out before it's halfway done...you won't succeed. Watch it all, then you'll get it. I think it's worth watching.

Topic author
nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Shapecharge wrote:I think I posted a review of it back when it came out. With this movie you have to watch the whole thing and don't be that movie-watcher that has to have it all figured out before it's halfway done...you won't succeed. Watch it all, then you'll get it. I think it's worth watching.
The funny thing is, I watched the ending of it with Cruise and Cruise, you know what I mean. Then the next day I watch it where he's in the old football stadium and talking about throwing the long ball and not sure where its going and who will catch it, and I'm like, "I know EXACTLY where this is going."

Looks cool. Looking forward to watching it stem to stern.
Don’t believe everything you think.