Bruce Jenner's sex change is complete

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
buckethead
Sergeant Commanding

Bruce Jenner's sex change is complete

Post by buckethead »

now he can't drive.

I'll be here all week

Hymen Asshole
Staff Sergeant

Re: Bruce Jenner's sex change is complete

Post by Hymen Asshole »

=D> =D> =D>

Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

HAHAHAHAHAAA!!

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

I don't get it.
You'll Hurt Your Back

basically I'm Raoul Duke trying to fit into a Philip K. Dick movie remake.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Too complex
Don’t believe everything you think.

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

WildGorillaMan wrote:I don't get it.
There is an old trope that women are bad drivers, and since Bruce was in a car accident, OP was saying he must now have completed his transition from man to woman. I'm not sure if Bruce was a bad driver all his life though, and if so, that would make the joke less funny and it may simply be that Bruce has always been a bad driver, which would mean gender had nothing to do with it. There's also a vicious insinuation by the OP that transgender people cannot drive, which, to my knowledge, has not been established statistically, possibly due to the fact that such a study would be hard to conduct. I guess you could find a group of transgenders, and review their driving records. That wouldn't be too hard, actually. But you'd have to limit your analysis to the time after which they switched genders, and I don't know if science has identified a "bright line" for when that occurs. Psychiatrists probably say it occurs as soon as you believe you're a woman, but you may still have the hormones and physical attributes of a man, which would skew any analysis that "femaleness" equates to "bad driver."
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

ccrow
Gunny

Post by ccrow »

Now there's a challenge, a double blind study on sex change and driving skill, how would you make a placebo group for a sex change study, and conceal which subjects were in the placebo group from the researchers? It sounds difficult but hey, if you only want to do easy things, you're not going to chop off someone's pecker and install a vagina, are you?
But when I stand in front of the mirror and really look, I wonder: What the fuck happened here? Jesus Christ. What a beating!

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

ccrow wrote:Now there's a challenge, a double blind study on sex change and driving skill, how would you make a placebo group for a sex change study, and conceal which subjects were in the placebo group from the researchers? It sounds difficult but hey, if you only want to do easy things, you're not going to chop off someone's pecker and install a vagina, are you?
Are you being facetious?

I hope you're being facetious.
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

T>1200 wrote:
There is an old trope that women are bad drivers, and since Bruce was in a car accident, OP was saying he must now have completed his transition from man to woman. I'm not sure if Bruce was a bad driver all his life though, and if so, that would make the joke less funny and it may simply be that Bruce has always been a bad driver, which would mean gender had nothing to do with it. There's also a vicious insinuation by the OP that transgender people cannot drive, which, to my knowledge, has not been established statistically, possibly due to the fact that such a study would be hard to conduct. I guess you could find a group of transgenders, and review their driving records. That wouldn't be too hard, actually. But you'd have to limit your analysis to the time after which they switched genders, and I don't know if science has identified a "bright line" for when that occurs. Psychiatrists probably say it occurs as soon as you believe you're a woman, but you may still have the hormones and physical attributes of a man, which would skew any analysis that "femaleness" equates to "bad driver."
Oh
Last edited by nafod on Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Topic author
buckethead
Sergeant Commanding

Post by buckethead »

T>1200 wrote:
That was wonderful

Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

Is it bad that I'm still chuckling about this?