Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Paladium Combat Boots

Post by Turdacious »

If you are looking for an all around training shoe, this one deserves consideration. They are basically hi-top Chucks, but with thicker canvas and a boot sole. The sole is not as squishy as the one on the Chucks, and they are more waterproof. I have used them for lifting, KBing, hill sprints, jumping rope, hiking, working outside-- pretty much everything except running. They are very lightweight too.

The only downside I found is that they took about a month to arrive. They did come with a free Mossad tshirt though-- which is good for pissing off hippie liberals. All this for under $50.

Available here

"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

How do those run? Narrow, wide, medium? That looks like something I'd be interested in, since my damn chucks are about toast. US sizing fairly accurate?

Topic author
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

The sizing is about right, pretty much in line with the chucks. If you know your euro size, it will help. I think they run wide, but that's just a guess. They're more durable than chucks too, and far superior for outdoor stuff.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule