The couch thread

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Re: The couch thread

Post by Kenny X »

Shapecharge wrote:
HERR DOKTOR LUSTPIG wrote:
Shapecharge wrote:I laugh in the face of anyone talking shit about Cougie. You lying fucking brokedicks would fuck her every which way possible if given the opportunity so just stop it.

Nope I most certainly would not.

And anyway how would a "brokedick" fuck anything "every which way possible?" The incongruity of your argument is staggering!

Also, you weren't complaining about my dick when we went camping...
Don't be trying to use logicals in this situation. You know that brokedick is a metaphor for "non-pussy getting weasel." And the other stuff is super private and you shouldn't be mentioning that here.

If it's so private then why'd you set up the streaming live feed?

And why haven't I been paid yet?

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

I lied about the cash. Sorry broheim.

Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

Shapecharge wrote:I lied about the cash. Sorry broheim.

Meh. Wouldn't be the first time that's happened to me.

JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode »

Stumbled onto this, while biking in the park with my son and stepdaughter:

http://www.maachallenge.com/#date

This must be the same thing I ran into last year, at the same place. Same pile-up of expensive SUV's and pickup trucks. Same proliferation of dogs tied up. (Didn't see one locked in a car this year, though.) Same thumping loud music coming out of the building (one of the songs was this one).

It's tough to bring any hate, everyone was super nice. My son was weaving in and out of foot traffic on the bike paths outside the fieldhouse, riding his scooter – we were actually verging on being a pain in the ass, because I insisted on dragging the kids up to the fieldhouse to peek in, get an actual glimpse of Crossfit competition in situ – and the rank & file competitors we rode by / inconvenienced could not have been nicer about it. The dogs were cool too, and much better minded than last year.

Still surreal when the internet invades my real life.
“War is the remedy our enemies have chosen. Other simple remedies were within their choice. You know it and they know it, but they wanted war, and I say let us give them all they want.”
― William Tecumseh Sherman

Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

JimZipCode wrote:...Still surreal when the internet invades my real life.
Dude, wait'll you finish your last beer for the evening, head upstairs to bed, and discover Brandi Love and a crew from Brazzers, doing a steamy solo masturbation scene in your guest-room!

JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode »

HERR DOKTOR LUSTPIG wrote:Dude, wait'll you finish your last beer for the evening, head upstairs to bed, and discover Brandi Love and a crew from Brazzers, doing a steamy solo masturbation scene in your guest-room!
Can it be Dani Daniels, instead?
“War is the remedy our enemies have chosen. Other simple remedies were within their choice. You know it and they know it, but they wanted war, and I say let us give them all they want.”
― William Tecumseh Sherman

Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

JimZipCode wrote:
HERR DOKTOR LUSTPIG wrote:Dude, wait'll you finish your last beer for the evening, head upstairs to bed, and discover Brandi Love and a crew from Brazzers, doing a steamy solo masturbation scene in your guest-room!
Can it be Dani Daniels, instead?
I don't see why not.

theoverman
Staff Sergeant

Post by theoverman »

riff raff fanclub president

SubClaw

Post by SubClaw »

theoverman wrote:these sluts are incredible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atk-xvB_5lI
I fucking miss WGM's AndroChixFridays.
You ever seen a cycling plumber who wrestles with small calves, forearms and neck? Didn't think so.

Fuzzy Dunlop

Post by Fuzzy Dunlop »

That progenex is working wonders
Ed Zachary wrote:Best meat rub ever is Jergen's.

milosz

Post by milosz »

I suppose I shouldn't be shocked that the Crossfit burpee has a kipping pushup at the bottom?

Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bobby »

milosz wrote:I suppose I shouldn't be shocked that the Crossfit burpee has a kipping pushup at the bottom?
and a minimum jump........
You`ll toughen up.Unless you have a serious medical condition commonly refered to as
"being a pussy".

Elk
Staff Sergeant
Location: In the Quantum, trying to get a handle on String Theory

Post by Elk »

The main object of punctuation is the clarification of syntax. - Aldus the Younger

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

chi

Post by chi »

I'd say on the bottom of that self-actualisation pyramid shit, proper decent coffee is in there with wifi, tits, food and shelter

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

I do not want to live in that world.

Which is a nice coincidence because they don't want me there either.

syaigh
Sergeant Commanding

Post by syaigh »

funny thing, I've seen more white privilege and racism in CF gyms around here. They like their token minority good athletes for posting videos of awesome strength and ability, but when it comes to actually supporting them(with good coaching, etc.), well, doesn't happen. Because the main goal of most CF coaches and gym owners is to promote their own brand of training and if your star athlete isn't a crossfit athlete (and therefore you have NO idea how to train them) well, they get swept under the rug. Especially when the sports these folks compete in are drug-tested.
Miss Piggy wrote:Never eat more than you can lift.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

My boy in Daginaw has a large gay population in his box...because once they found it was an accepting place they told all their friends

Cave Canem

Post by Cave Canem »

Fucking silly "privileged" twat would have been drummed out of the corps 8 years ago spouting that bullshit. I never knew anyone who was turned away from a CF gym as long as they had the cash. Although affiliates around here are about as racially diverse as a klan meeting. Lots of gays but very few "people of color". They usually have more sense than white assholes and save their money. If you look at the affiliate location map of the metro New York area, you see areas where affiliates are piled up on top of each other while other areas are wide open empty expanses, guess what ethnic group populates those crossfit deserts? The one that's not going to waste $200-$250 a month to do kipping burpees but will out lever, muscle up, pull up or anything else CFers can do at the free schoolyard parallel bars.

Why can't people just do fucking business, why do these asshats constantly have to make some kind of social statement?
Tantum validus superstes

terra

Post by terra »

A Doctor's View of CrossFit
An Interview with Dr. Stuart McGill

https://www.t-nation.com/training/docto ... f-crossfit

Regardless of @fit, I think McGill can be goaded into coming across as a bit of a Nana...
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

syaigh
Sergeant Commanding

Post by syaigh »

terra wrote:A Doctor's View of CrossFit
An Interview with Dr. Stuart McGill

https://www.t-nation.com/training/docto ... f-crossfit

Regardless of @fit, I think McGill can be goaded into coming across as a bit of a Nana...
Having dealt with correcting a lot of the injuries and back technique acquired by others in cf boxes, id say hes right. And this is dead on. And doesn't only apply to cf coaches:

A great coach assesses their athletes for injury history, body type, current athleticisms, and training goals, then creates a program while training best technique. A poor coach beats a client up and makes them sore.
Miss Piggy wrote:Never eat more than you can lift.

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

So you all realize GG was on 60 Minutes Sunday night right? He does have a pronounced limp.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Shapecharge wrote:So you all realize GG was on 60 Minutes Sunday night right? He does have a pronounced limp.
Yeah, I caught the tail end of the segment. There he was in all his glory...dressed like Teddy Ruxpin and stinking of gin.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Cave Canem wrote:Fucking silly "privileged" twat would have been drummed out of the corps 8 years ago spouting that bullshit. I never knew anyone who was turned away from a CF gym as long as they had the cash. Although affiliates around here are about as racially diverse as a klan meeting. Lots of gays but very few "people of color". They usually have more sense than white assholes and save their money. If you look at the affiliate location map of the metro New York area, you see areas where affiliates are piled up on top of each other while other areas are wide open empty expanses, guess what ethnic group populates those crossfit deserts? The one that's not going to waste $200-$250 a month to do kipping burpees but will out lever, muscle up, pull up or anything else CFers can do at the free schoolyard parallel bars.

Why can't people just do fucking business, why do these asshats constantly have to make some kind of social statement?
Doesn't allow 'assholes of any sort' in her business; franchises a business from GG. Balance pertains.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

Post by dead man walking »

Kazuya Mishima wrote:
Shapecharge wrote:So you all realize GG was on 60 Minutes Sunday night right? He does have a pronounced limp.
Yeah, I caught the tail end of the segment. There he was in all his glory...dressed like Teddy Ruxpin and stinking of gin.
i just watched a couple minutes.

the voiceover said he had polio as a kid. i thought the limp was from a gymnastics accident. has the personal story changed?
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.