My adventures with Taissiya D Wiggins from Khazakstan

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Re: My adventures with Taissiya D Wiggins from Khazakstan

Post by Protobuilder »

If her vazhïn work well and she strong on plow, I say you buy her.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

desa.jpg
desa.jpg (50.08 KiB) Viewed 3566 times
Taissiya!
Oh my angel, my beautiful angel! I love you! I love you! I am so happy now. I have been waiting for you to say that for what seems like an eternity. I knew you loved me and wanted to give yourself to me but you are a beautiful little bird and I didn't want to scare you with my powerful love. Something in me just knew that you had to make the decision yourself to become mine... But now that you have decided, I know that you are truly and only mine gorgeous Taissiya. I looked at your photos today and my heart and body almost exploded with desire. Oh god how I want to hold you and feel you open yourself up to me. I will drive you as crazy as you drive me. I want to kiss your lips and stroke your face and neck... I want to kiss every inch of your gorgeous body and hear your moans... You must give yourself to me. I have to take you. I will not wait much longer for you now that you have decided to be mine. Yes I have spoken of you. Of course I have. Everyone I have spoken to was surprised at first and told me that you were just after me for my money or something else... But then I showed them your letters and the pictures of your sweet face and they knew you were not the type of woman who does that. We must meet. I can't take much more of this desire. We must be together. I must speak with you and hear your voice. I must see you move and talk. Now that you have confessed your love, you know these letters are not enough for you. If you really trust me as you say, you will make our meeting happen. I know you now, my sweet little bird, you must fly to me. You must take another step towards me. You have to open yourself to me more. Show me more of yourself. If you love me as much as you say, you will not leave me here to suffer... I am so happy now, Taissiya, and I know you are happy now too. But you know you need to do more to make what we have real... You know you can trust me 100. Take more steps towards me, Taissiya. I wait for you...

On 04/29/2015 08:29 AM, Taissiya wrote:
> Hello, my dear and beloved Dale!
> How is it going? What are you doing? How is your weather? All night
> again I only thought about you, about our future. My favorite, today I
> want to fully open to you my heart! I'm a little embarrassed to tell
> you this phrase, but I plucked up courage and ready. I want to confess
> to you, my prince I LOVE YOU! I loved you from the very first letter.
> I felt that we can build long-term relationship. Every day I give you
> my time. After we met, I thought only of you. I love you for what you
> are kind, gentle, caring and gentle man. I know that I can rely on you
> in the most difficult moment! You'll never be fooled and do not betray
> me. I knew that somewhere in the world there is one man I could love
> truly. And I found you Dale! My love for you is the most pure and
> gentle. I kept my feelings for you in the heart, but today I decided
> to open my heart to you. I hope that you will accept my feelings and
> reciprocate! I want to tell you thank you for what you are never left
> unattended my letters and walked with me to the main goal - to build a
> serious relationship. Now you and I as a whole, as an unbroken chain!
> I want our relations to develop further. My prince, my word of love,
> more than just a word. For me, love is the feeling which I now live
> and breathe. When I see your letter, wakes up in me a new breath in my
> soul birds sing, I want to live and smile! My dear, I'll tell you my
> heart and soul and I hope that you do not reject me! Please tell me
> how you feel? Are you ready to tell me that you love me? Are you ready
> for real for a serious relationship with me? Today I decided to tell
> you about our relationship mom and dad. My parents were surprised, but
> happy that I found my love. My dad, though good, but very strict man.
> He asked where you live and how long we communicate. I told my parents
> that you are very interesting, caring and most importantly a good
> person at heart. My parents supported my choice and wished us luck. My
> prince, please open your heart to me. Tell me what you feel about me?
> You're telling someone about our relationship? I look forward to your
> new letter to me. I love you!
> Your Princess Taissiya.
Attachments
des.jpg
des.jpg (85.22 KiB) Viewed 3566 times

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

I know that nothing can stand in the way of true love but have either of you considered using paragraphs?

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

Holy shit! She's a princess!!
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

Yes I Have Balls

Post by Yes I Have Balls »

Fuck her right in the pussy!

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

I would mock this but once carried on a three-week relationship with a Yahoo messenger bot.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Phaedrus wrote:I would mock this but once carried on a three-week relationship with a Yahoo messenger bot.

Did it say why it broke up with you?

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

DrDonkeyLove wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:I would mock this but once carried on a three-week relationship with a Yahoo messenger bot.

"It" quite possibly was a "she".

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

That is so pathetic get a hold of yourself man

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

bennyonesix wrote:
That is so pathetic get a hold of yourself man
no homoflirting

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

Tirofijo
Sarge

Post by Tirofijo »

I deal with 419/romance scams at work. Taissiya is soon to be involved in a serious car wreck. Don't worry, the doctor treating her will tell you that she'll make a complete recovery but only if they fly in a special doctor from India to perform the surgery. Unfortunately, the hospital will need the doctor's fee paid up front. Western Union is the only way to send the money since the banks are all corrupt in her country. No, you can't speak to her since her neck was injured in the wreck.

Don't worry, Dale, she tells the nurses how much she loves you and that you are behind her 100. She says you are an important man that loves her and will take care of her.
Last edited by Tirofijo on Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

Impossible. Wiggins is the most common khazak surname. She told her parents about me.

One more jealous lick-dick.

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

Tirofijo wrote:I deal with 419/romance scams at work. Taissiya is soon to be involved in a serious car wreck. Don't worry, the doctor treating her will tell you that she'll make a complete recovery but only if they fly in a special doctor from India to perform the surgery. Unfortunately, the hospital will need the doctor's fee paid up front. Western Union is the only way to send the money since the banks are all corrupt in her country. No, you can't speak to her since her neck was injured in the wreck.

Don't worry, Dale, she tells the nurses how much she loves you and that you are behind her 100. She says you are an important man that loves her and will take care of her.
no spoilers

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Tirofijo wrote:I deal with 419/romance scams at work. Taissiya is soon to be involved in a serious car wreck. Don't worry, the doctor treating her will tell you that she'll make a complete recovery but only if they fly in a special doctor from India to perform the surgery. Unfortunately, the hospital will need the doctor's fee paid up front. Western Union is the only way to send the money since the banks are all corrupt in her country. No, you can't speak to her since her neck was injured in the wreck.

Really, there are worse real relationships.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Phaedrus wrote:
DrDonkeyLove wrote:

Or an "@".
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

Turdacious wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:
DrDonkeyLove wrote:

Or an "@".
Does it matter?

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

odenis.jpg
odenis.jpg (35.57 KiB) Viewed 3300 times
Hello Taissiya my sweet little bird.

My love for you is driving me crazy. I think of you constantly. Last night I dreamt of you. I was standing on the shore of a mountain lake and looking out over the water. I was waiting for you. And the waiting hurt me. And then I saw your boat in the distance and I dove into the water and swam out to you. I flew through the water Taissiya! I thought I would explode from desire for you. Then I was on the boat and you were there like your pictures my little bird looking shyly at me over your shoulder... I went to you and took you in my arms and kissed your pretty mouth. I almost came as our lips touched and I felt you melt against me. You lips were warm and wet and opened for me. I wrapped my arms around you and felt your back and then lower... All the while we were kissing and I was rubbing myself against your belly and I was so hard. And then we were on the deck of the boat and I was inside you and you were moaning in my ear that you were mine, all mine and how you wanted me to take you. Oh Taissiya, being with you and kissing you and being inside you was the best thing I have ever felt. I have to kiss you and every inch of your body. I want to feel your wetness and your shaking and moaning. I want to taste you... I am a physical man, Taissiya, and I need to have the body of the woman I love. And I love you. I love you so much, Taissiya. I know we would be perfect together. You must give me more of yourself. You must give me more of your love. I am so hard right now I do not know what to do. All I can think of is kissing your lips and breasts and beautiful pussy.... I love you and need you. Come to me little bird.

On 04/30/2015 07:38 AM, Taissiya wrote:
> Hello, my dear angel Dale!
> Thank you for your gentle, beautiful letter. I very much miss you! I
> wish now I was close to you. I want to feel the warmth of your gentle
> hands, your touch. I am very glad that you came into my life. More I
> can not imagine my life without you. Last summer, I was able to spend
> a vacation at sea. Say you love a beach holiday? After this trip, I
> had a lot of good memories. I want to send you some photos from this
> trip. I hope you will like my prince! Today at work very hard day. I
> had to make a lot of reports to the tax authorities. How is your day
> today? What are you busy with my prince? How is your weather? My
> prince Dale, I am constantly thinking only of you. Every second of
> my life I can feel your love. My parents pass you greetings. My mom is
> very happy that I have found true love. Mom told me that she sees in
> my eyes real happiness! I am very glad that my mother saw me positive
> changes. I am very glad that I could open my heart to you. All my life
> I dreamed of such a man as you are - on the same caring, gentle and
> loving. God has not left my requests without attention. I believe that
> in this life, nothing happens for a reason. If we are together, it
> means that it is the will of fate, which gave us each other. Now I
> really appreciate you and I value our relationship. Very nice to wake
> up in the morning and feel that somewhere far away there is a man who
> thinks about you and loves. Each your letter to me like a ray of
> sunshine among the many clouds! My prince, sometimes I close my eyes
> and think about our future. Have you ever thought about our future
> life together? I think that we could be the perfect couple. Please
> tell me your thoughts and feelings! I really appreciate you! I love
> you Dale! Please write me a sweet letter.
> Your princess, Taissiya.

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

Taissiya! My gorgeous little bird...
It is good to see you take a few more steps towards me and our love. I know you think about me and you want to make yourself mine. I can feel your desire for me. It is good you speak of me to your family. But you must tell them how much you want to be my woman. You must tell them the truth about your desires. Yes pretty Taissiya, you must take the next step and come see me. You must come and present yourself to me without reservations.

I dreamt of you again last night, Taissiya. I came home from work and you met me at the door. You were wearing a t-shirt and sweat pants. This frustrated me. I am a man, Taissiya and you did not show me respect by greeting me dressed like that. After you took off my shoes, I ordered you upstairs to change into something better.

I went and poured myself a small batch Kentucky bourbon as I waited for you. You returned in one of my dress shirts and your Oakland Raiders yoga shorts. I sat in my massive pleather reading chair and you crawled into my lap and apologized for your laziness. I lifted your chin and looked into your eyes and I had to forgive you my little bird... I can never stay angry with you for long no matter how badly you misbehave. I kissed you and felt your warm breast inside the shirt and began to grow hard.... But I still had to punish you. I am a hard man, but just.

So, I carried you and your Raiders yoga shorts into the kitchen and set you on the counter and kissed you roughly and cruelly twisted one of your sensitive nipples. After that, I went to the fridge and took out the local organic unpasteurized cream and took up your locally sourced and handmade doughed blueberry pie from under the pie protector you decorated with the Kazakh flag.

I then carried you to the table and sat you on the edge in front of the largest chair, my chair. I went to the cupboard and got out a bowl and a large whisk. I poured the cream into the bowl, added a handful of sugar and placed the bowl on the table between your legs and ordered you to whip my local organic unpasteurized cream for me.

You giggled and went to work with the whisk. I sat in front of you, between your legs and leaned back as I sipped my small batch Kentucky bourbon as you whipped my cream in your Raiders yoga shorts and my dress shirt. I could see you breasts jiggle as you struggled with my cream. You were so serious, Taissiya! I finished my bourbon just as my local organic unpasteurized cream came to a soft peak in the bowl.

I ordered you to set the bowl next to you and to fully unbutton my dress shirt and remove those Oakland Raider yoga shorts WITHOUT getting off the table. You did as I asked. And you looked sexy squirming out of those clothes.

Then I took a handful of my local organic unpasteurized whipped cream and spread it down the center of your chest to your belly in one graceful move. You gasped like the silly little girl that you are at the chill of my local organic unpasteurized whipped cream on you belly and your skin goose bumped and your nipples pushed out against my dress shirt.

Then I liked the local organic unpasteurized cream off your smooth body in 4 long incredibly graceful licks of my massive tongue. You shuddered. I pulled the shirt off you and laid you back on the table and spread my local organic unpasteurized whipped cream all over your gorgeous little pussy. I then took a slice of your locally sourced and handmade doughed blueberry pie and placed it on your flat belly.

And then I smushed it onto your belly because you are a dirty dirty girl. You cried out in shame and wanted to get up but I ordered you back down onto the table and you did as I ordered, in tears at my cruelty . I told you what a dirty little girl you were and then brutally licked your locally sourced and handmade doughed blueberry pie off your dirty little belly and my fresh unpasteurized whipped cream off your pussy. How else was I supposed to clean you up, my dirty little princess? You shuddered and whimpered at the savage punishment I handed out to you, my little one. But you were brave and the torture was soon over and I sent you for another bourbon...

You came back with it and crawled into my lap again and whispered "I'm not really sorry you know..." What am I to do with you? Can you see the kind of man I am, Taissiya? I have powerful needs and I am very demanding. You must ask yourself this, Taissiya: are you willing to wear Oakland Raider yoga shorts and withstand my harsh discipline? If the answer is yes, and you are strong enough, come to me here in French Lick, Indiana my princess!

On 05/01/2015 05:06 AM, Taissiya wrote:
> Hello, my love Dale!
> How are you doing today? How is your weather? In my soul singing
> birds. Today I got the good mood, knowing that you're near me and love
> me! I very much miss. As soon as I wake up, I immediately want to go
> to Internet cafes to write you a letter. You know, now I often think
> about our future meeting. I really want to be near you. I close my
> eyes and see the day when you will meet me at the airport with a
> bouquet of beautiful flowers. I can not express my relationship to you
> in words. I love you very much. All night I was thinking how to tell
> you that I wanna be with you in real life. Now I have collected all
> the will and want to tell you that I am ready to meet you in real
> life. I just want to dedicate my life to you. I want to give you my
> heart and soul! During our conversation, I love you very much! Thank
> you for what you came into my life! When we meet, I'll be the happiest
> girl in the world. I can show you all my love, but now truly and not
> just words! I want to wake up with you in the morning and go to bed
> together. I want to make you coffee in the morning to meet you from
> work. I want to make our life 100 happy! My angel, please tell me,
> are you ready to meet me in real life? What do you think about this? I
> think to go and learn about my trip to you. But for this I need to
> know what city you live. Your full address and phone number is
> required for documents to you. So I need to know where the nearest
> international airport you will be able to meet me. I hope you can tell
> me all this information and I will be going to a travel agency and be
> able to learn all that I needed for my stay with you. You know that
> when I had not never left their country. Yet I will tell you very
> quickly what I can find out. Today I decided to tell her parents that
> I want to meet with you. My mom and dad, of course, agreed, because I
> said that you are the best man in this vast world. Girl on the old
> customs must first recognize family man (her future husband), and only
> after meeting with the family man, the girl can invite a man to his
> family. As you know, my parents respected by all customs of their
> ancestors. Fails to observe these customs girl expelled from the
> family and receives status traitor customs. This is the greatest sin
> that can be. My parents gave me life and raised me, so I have to
> respect and appreciate the customs of my country. So my dad told me
> that if we want to meet, I'll first have to get acquainted with your
> family and come to visit you. My dad is a very kind person, but can
> not go against custom. I very much hope for your understanding my
> angel and I'm sure it will not be a barrier for us and certainly not
> be a barrier to our love. I love you very much and want to be near
> you! Today I send you my photos that I made ​​at home. You can see my
> apartment where I live with my parents. My favorite Prince, please
> write me a letter and your thoughts about our meeting. Unfortunately
> now I have to finish my letter. Know that I love you very much! I send
> you a million kisses!
> Your princess, Taissiya.
Last edited by bennyonesix on Sat May 02, 2015 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Needs more Image
Don’t believe everything you think.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

This has gotten uncomfortable

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Where are the fucking photos Benny?

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

Ok I broke that shit up. That was funny but tarded in a bad way.

Irongarm will no let me upload the pics from my hard-drive.

No god damned vag shots or even boobage yet.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Basically this thread is just you practicing your soft core porn fantasy writing, isn't it?

Topic author
bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

I'm outside your box. Don't worry about it.