Avengers 2

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

The Ginger Beard Man
Sgt. Major

Re: Avengers 2

Post by The Ginger Beard Man »

nafod wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:I really can't wait to see what problem the Avengers bring upon themselves next that nearly destroys the world.
Which...don't you wonder where Pepper Potts and Jane really were? Two girls - one scepter? Jane's probably tired of being "thore" from getting "hammered". Not sure about Pepper, but wasn't that her real life ex-H playing the dude with the forehead bauble? Besides which, what was that dude's name, anyway? And the british accent...to make him sound intelligent? I'm not buying that.
Paul Bettany. He is British. Don't think he was ever married to Pepper, but he is married to Jennifer Connolly (who checked me out in an elevator and left me speechless. I'm not gay, though, just really lame.).
Blaidd Drwg wrote:Disengage from the outcome and do work.
Jezzy Bell wrote:Use a fucking barbell, pansy.

The Ginger Beard Man
Sgt. Major

Also, I'd really like to bang Cobie Smulders.

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

The Ginger Beard Man wrote:
nafod wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:I really can't wait to see what problem the Avengers bring upon themselves next that nearly destroys the world.
Which...don't you wonder where Pepper Potts and Jane really were? Two girls - one scepter? Jane's probably tired of being "thore" from getting "hammered". Not sure about Pepper, but wasn't that her real life ex-H playing the dude with the forehead bauble? Besides which, what was that dude's name, anyway? And the british accent...to make him sound intelligent? I'm not buying that.
Paul Bettany. He is British. Don't think he was ever married to Pepper, but he is married to Jennifer Connolly (who checked me out in an elevator and left me speechless. I'm not gay, though, just really lame.).
I saw Jennifer Connolly in a deli/market in BKLYN. She didn't notice me at all. I was also rendered speechless.

The Ginger Beard Man
Sgt. Major

She looked me up and down three times, like a piece of meat. Then we got into the elevator. She went two floors, to Jivamukti Yoga. I continued on to the top floor, the American Indian Community House, to sit in an AA meeting in silent self hatred.

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

I was buying some pastrami. It was summer. She was wearing a white sun dress with black polka dots. Her hair was tied back. She stood next to me in line. I started sweating and shaking even more than usual. She kept her gaze on the meat/prepared salad selection. I am touching myself right now.

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

bennyonesix wrote:I was buying some pastrami. It was summer. She was wearing a white sun dress with black polka dots. Her hair was tied back. She stood next to me in line. I started sweating and shaking even more than usual. She kept her gaze on the meat/prepared salad selection. I am touching myself right now.
Me too. This is great!
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

Topic author
Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

I have no Jennifer Connolly stories to tell but have numerous encounters with other third-tier celebrities if we want to share.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

buckethead
Sergeant Commanding

Post by buckethead »

There was a girl in my high school named Jennifer Donnelly

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

I wonder if I knew her?

Topic author
Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

bennyonesix wrote:I was buying some pastrami. It was summer. She was wearing a white sun dress with black polka dots. Her hair was tied back. She stood next to me in line. I started sweating and shaking even more than usual. She kept her gaze on the meat/prepared salad selection. I am touching myself right now.
What were you wearing?
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

Jeans, flip flops, Reverend Horton Heat T-shirt and the scent of your mom's box.

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

OH!
that last comment caught me off guard!

Topic author
Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

I don't mean now, I mean when you were sweating all over yourself ogling the meat.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

You guys need a conscious separation

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 »

All this superhero bullshit has jumped the shark

buckethead
Sergeant Commanding