Milo On Pedophilia- This Was Bound To Happen Sooner Or Later

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: Milo On Pedophilia- This Was Bound To Happen Sooner Or Later

Post by Turdacious »

johno wrote:Yet no one has tried to end her career for excusing a pedophile rapist. She's a big star.
Even Milo's getting a free pass for turning the other way when Hollywood types raped little boys.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

No way bat shit crazy Shia Le Beef isn't a result of his moms whoring him out for gangbangs.

JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode »

powerlifter54 wrote:Looks like George Takei just stepped in the same pool.
Well, not really. A tape surfaced of Takei on the Howard Stern show some time (years?) ago, where he laughs while talking about his experiences being molested at age 13 by some older camp counselors. Milo's trying to spin it that Takei condones the same stuff Milo does. A bit of a stretch.
powerlifter54 wrote:Buggers all.
True.

At least Neil Patrick Harris isn't involved.
“War is the remedy our enemies have chosen. Other simple remedies were within their choice. You know it and they know it, but they wanted war, and I say let us give them all they want.”
― William Tecumseh Sherman

JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode »

DrDonkeyLove wrote:Let us not forget our beloved president Clinton who spent time (w/o Secret Service) at girl fuck island with this guy.
To be fair, Girl Fuck Island is wherever Bil Clinton happens to be standing at any particular moment.
“War is the remedy our enemies have chosen. Other simple remedies were within their choice. You know it and they know it, but they wanted war, and I say let us give them all they want.”

Topic author
Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

JimZipCode wrote:
DrDonkeyLove wrote:Let us not forget our beloved president Clinton who spent time (w/o Secret Service) at girl fuck island with this guy.
To be fair, Girl Fuck Island is wherever Bil Clinton happens to be standing at any particular moment.
Didn't Hillary try to cover that up? Or was that some kakamamie BS from one of those fake news sites? I can't keenthag shit straight anymore. Also, I remember reading that Trump was also involved in sex tourism to "Girl Fuck Island."

Topic author
Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

Turdacious wrote:
johno wrote:Yet no one has tried to end her career for excusing a pedophile rapist. She's a big star.
Even Milo's getting a free pass for turning the other way when Hollywood types raped little boys.
"Sacred Hollywood." God forbid we call those motherfuckers out for molesting children, and God forbid those celebrity assholes should police their own and call each other out for that shit.

That's what pissed me off the most about Meryl Streep's "Football and MMA" quip. But I didn't know it at the time. It took a while for it to coalesce and when it did, it made sense. This elitism. This "We get to do whatever the fuck we want because we entertain you, and you're just the rubes who buy the tickets" attitude of theirs --and that is what grieves me the most, as Thulsa Doom would say.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

JimZipCode wrote:
powerlifter54 wrote:Looks like George Takei just stepped in the same pool.
Well, not really. A tape surfaced of Takei on the Howard Stern show some time (years?) ago, where he laughs while talking about his experiences being molested at age 13 by some older camp counselors. Milo's trying to spin it that Takei condones the same stuff Milo does. A bit of a stretch.
Outing other sexual abuse victims is a dick move on Milo's part.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

Post by dead man walking »

Kenny X wrote:That's what pissed me off the most about Meryl Streep's "Football and MMA" quip. But I didn't know it at the time. It took a while for it to coalesce and when it did, it made sense. This elitism. This "We get to do whatever the fuck we want because we entertain you, and you're just the rubes who buy the tickets" attitude of theirs --and that is what grieves me the most, as Thulsa Doom would say.
jeez, kenny.

such a delicate flower.
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

Kenny X wrote:
JimZipCode wrote:
Didn't Hillary try to cover that up? Or was that some kakamamie BS from one of those fake news sites? I can't keenthag shit straight anymore. Also, I remember reading that Trump was also involved in sex tourism to "Girl Fuck Island."
Epstein and his "business" is the six degrees of separation between the rich and powerful.

The only reason neither side brought up the other's ties to Epstein and his Lolitaville during the election is because it would have burned down both their houses.
You'll Hurt Your Back

basically I'm Raoul Duke trying to fit into a Philip K. Dick movie remake.

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

Uh I brought it up.

Topic author
Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

WildGorillaMan wrote:
Kenny X wrote:
JimZipCode wrote:
Epstein and his "business" is the six degrees of separation between the rich and powerful.

The only reason neither side brought up the other's ties to Epstein and his Lolitaville during the election is because it would have burned down both their houses.

"Strange bedfellows" and all that.

Topic author
Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

dead man walking wrote:
Kenny X wrote:That's what pissed me off the most about Meryl Streep's "Football and MMA" quip. But I didn't know it at the time. It took a while for it to coalesce and when it did, it made sense. This elitism. This "We get to do whatever the fuck we want because we entertain you, and you're just the rubes who buy the tickets" attitude of theirs --and that is what grieves me the most, as Thulsa Doom would say.
jeez, kenny.

such a delicate flower.
I can be, at times.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

WildGorillaMan wrote:
Kenny X wrote:
JimZipCode wrote:

Another Hollywood icon who's very devoted to his family...very very.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode »

DrDonkeyLove wrote:Another Hollywood icon who's very devoted to his family...very very.
Gawd that was gross.

Topic author
Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

JimZipCode wrote:
DrDonkeyLove wrote:Another Hollywood icon who's very devoted to his family...very very.
Gawd that was gross.
:vom:

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

DrDonkeyLove wrote:
WildGorillaMan wrote:
Kenny X wrote:
JimZipCode wrote:

Are you mounting some sort of defense? If so, for whom?
You'll Hurt Your Back

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

DrDonkeyLove wrote: Another Hollywood icon who's very devoted to his family...very very.
This stuff has been known to occur in the collegiate football coaching community.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Freki
Sgt. Major

Post by Freki »

nafod wrote:
DrDonkeyLove wrote: Another Hollywood icon who's very devoted to his family...very very.
This stuff has been known to occur in the collegiate football coaching community.
And Olympic gymnastics.

http://www.espn.com/olympics/gymnastics ... lt-charges
Nassar was a sports doctor at Michigan State University and at USA Gymnastics, which trains Olympians. He's charged with molesting young gymnasts who came to him for hip and back injuries.

Separately, dozens of former female athletes, mostly gymnasts, are suing him for alleged assaults at Michigan State, a Lansing-area gymnastics club and elsewhere. Nassar has denied any wrongdoing.
"The reason that 'guru' is such a popular word is because 'charlatan' is so hard to spell."
@GSElevator: Can we please stop calling them hipsters and go back to calling them pussies?
Blood eagles solve everything.

Boris

Post by Boris »

And swimming. And teaching. And....

It really shouldn't anymore, but it still surprises me how many sick f*cks there are out there.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Pedophilia is curable.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

WildGorillaMan wrote:
DrDonkeyLove wrote:
WildGorillaMan wrote:
Kenny X wrote:
JimZipCode wrote:

Are you mounting some sort of defense? If so, for whom?
The Polanski reference made me think of Woody who may not technically be a criminal like Polanski but certainly holds a record for creepiness.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

DrDonkeyLove wrote:
The Polanski reference made me think of Woody who may not technically be a criminal like Polanski but certainly holds a record for creepiness.
I'm not saying that you're doing this, but it's certainly been the case lately that when someone is publicly castigating a right-wing pervert someone else presents an example of a left-wing pervert, as if somehow they cancel each other out.
You'll Hurt Your Back

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

The doctor who headed the Connecticut investigation into whether Woody Allen molested his 7-year-old daughter, Dylan, theorized that the child either invented the story under the stress of living in a volatile and unhealthy home or that it was planted in her mind by her mother, Mia Farrow, a sworn statement released yesterday says.
http://www.nytimes.com/1993/05/04/nyreg ... ments.html

Allen is certainly creepy at a minimum, but let's not forget that Mia Farrow is all kinds of crazy as well.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

WildGorillaMan wrote:
DrDonkeyLove wrote:
I'm not saying that you're doing this, but it's certainly been the case lately that when someone is publicly castigating a right-wing pervert someone else presents an example of a left-wing pervert, as if somehow they cancel each other out.
I've noticed that too. Our deviant may be bad but yours is much worse, hence our side is better than yours.

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

I raise Polanski not to minimize Milo's sins, but to illustrate the hypocrisy of the Hollywood Left.
Roman Polanski: Wanted and Desired premiered in the 2008 Sundance Film Festival, portraying Polanski as victim of mean old US legal system.
And, as far as I know, Woody Allen still makes movies.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Like if Streep takes to the airwaves to defend Milo or something.
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats