Pedo Poll

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Criminally - How young is too young?

25%
29%
21%
25%

Total votes: 24

Boris

Re: Pedo Poll

Post by Boris »

syaigh wrote:
Sangoma wrote:
syaigh wrote:Just a comment about boys. Cause everyone is all scared about girls and gay boys. Everyone seems to assume that a sexual experience with an older woman would be a grand thing for a teen boy, ages range. I have a 13 year old and an 11 year old boy. Id seriously gut a bitch if she thought she was going to pull a Mrs. Robinson on my sons. Maturity can be relative, but seriously. Dont fuck with my boys.

Id have fucked her up: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washin ... r-old-boy/
You are a mother in law in training. :yawinkle: Watch out when they get older and bring girlfriends. My relationship with my own mother took a surprising turn for the worse when I got married - my wife obviously wasn't good enough.

In regards to boys having sex with mature women - 11 and 13 are too young and are probably more interested in computer games and playing soldiers. But trust me, from the age of about 15 - 17 thoughts about sex occupy about 80% of boys' mind.
I am very sure of that, i coach a good number of boys this age. Trust me, girls are too. But there is a broad range of maturity there and even though they may want to have sex, sex with an adult is not necessarily something they want. Its a completely different world and adults are still part if that group of nurturers, teachers and parents, ie, they arent peers and there is a power imbalance. Much easier to manipulate.

In the article i cited, a woman made very deliberate attempts to seduce her sons 15 year old friend to the point of having a part at their beach house, lying to the other parents,, supplying alcohol, and performing oral sex on him. He called his dad to come get him. That kid did not want to have sex with this woman. Who calls their dad in the middle of the night to drive 3 hours to get him away from a sexual experience with an older woman? A kid who feels violated.
I agree w. everything you've written here Syaigh. A Mrs. Robinson wouldn't get away unscathed if I had anything to say about it.

Predators are sick f*cks. I don't think they plan everything out meticulously, but there is a clear choosing and prepping process that leaves the victim trapped and vulnerable (real and/or perceived).

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Protobuilder wrote:
Turdacious wrote:
Protobuilder wrote:
Blaidd Drwg wrote:I listened to the podcast where Milo told that story, it was clearly a joke based on some youthful chicanery but he made no such indication he was talking about or endorsing anything illegal.
I didn't hear the podcast in question but he made fairly similar comments on Rogan and there is no way you could take it as more of telling his personal experiences and trolling.
Sure there is. More traditional Republicans have been looking for an excuse to get the alt-right out of the big tent, or at least get them off center stage. This provided ample reason to permanently sideline one of their biggest mouthpieces.
I meant if you were rational and objective.
As opposed to a Hollywood pedo apologist?
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

Turdacious wrote:
Protobuilder wrote:
Turdacious wrote:
Protobuilder wrote:
Blaidd Drwg wrote:I listened to the podcast where Milo told that story, it was clearly a joke based on some youthful chicanery but he made no such indication he was talking about or endorsing anything illegal.
I didn't hear the podcast in question but he made fairly similar comments on Rogan and there is no way you could take it as more of telling his personal experiences and trolling.
Sure there is. More traditional Republicans have been looking for an excuse to get the alt-right out of the big tent, or at least get them off center stage. This provided ample reason to permanently sideline one of their biggest mouthpieces.
I meant if you were rational and objective.
As opposed to a Hollywood pedo apologist?
Or even a Conservative one.
You'll Hurt Your Back

basically I'm Raoul Duke trying to fit into a Philip K. Dick movie remake.

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

Post by dead man walking »

Boris wrote: A Mrs. Robinson wouldn't get away unscathed if I had anything to say about it.
whoa.

benjamin was 21 when he boned mrs r.

are we now going to say an older man or woman having sex with a consenting adult who is significantly younger is pedophilia?
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

syaigh
Sergeant Commanding

Post by syaigh »

dead man walking wrote:
Boris wrote: A Mrs. Robinson wouldn't get away unscathed if I had anything to say about it.
whoa.

are we now going to say an older man or woman having sex with a consenting adult who is significantly younger is pedophilia?
No. We're not. But its common for people to bring that up when an older woman preys on a minor.

Anf yet everyine painted Monica Lewinski as some sort of victim to Bill Clinton. She was 24. Consenting adults as far as im concerned.
Miss Piggy wrote:Never eat more than you can lift.

Boris

Post by Boris »

Easy there Dead Man. I think we are both using Mrs. Robinson as the general exemplar to describe a cougar preying on a minor, not as a commentary on the actual movie...

That said, I think the 1/2 your age + 7 mentioned earlier in the thread is probably a good general rule. Not to say that someone in, for example, their mid-20s+ can't make mature decisions about sex with whomever they want, but I think most of us would agree that we continue to "mature" until at least early-mid 30s...

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

Post by dead man walking »

syaigh wrote:
dead man walking wrote:
whoa.

No. We're not. But its common for people to bring that up when an older woman preys on a minor.

Anf yet everyine painted Monica Lewinski as some sort of victim to Bill Clinton. She was 24. Consenting adults as far as im concerned.
clinton-lewinski is a type of relationship that deeply disturbs some, and it probably should. the inequality in their status and power raises concerns about the appropriateness and ethics of such a relationship. bosses used to freely boink secretaries, professors their students. now such dalliances are off limits and in most institutions cause for dismissal. were clinton in the private sector, he'd have been bounced.

have hospitals set standards for dr/nurse diddling?

consent is now defined by law and rule in many instances. a drunk woman cannot freely consent. a husband can rape his wife--say what? a minor can't legally consent, which brings us back to redo-land.

i think benjamin could consent to mrs r, even if doing so represents bad judgment. a significant percentage of couplings are the result of poor decisions, but reason is a weakling when wrestling with hormones and mind-altering substances.
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

Grown men chomping at the bit for a girl to turn 18 are skeevy. That's a skeevy thing, too. They're still lusting after a sixteen or seventeen year-old Britney Spears circa Hit Me Baby One More Time type of chick anyway. I don't see how waiting until they won't get thrown in jail for doing it makes them any less skeevy.

Boris

Post by Boris »

Speaking of skeevy...

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

He's the greatest.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Boris wrote:Speaking of skeevy...
His granddaughter is pretty
Don’t believe everything you think.

Topic author
johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

We want to paint the younger (adult) partner as the victim. But it's a trade: status for beauty and wealth for youth.

Mel's wife/GF is beautiful. But in LA, beauties are pulling waitress gigs at IHOP. Being with Mel vaults her into the status stratosphere, right where she wants to be, being photographed on the Red Carpet and attending all the high status parties.
The same for Monica when she did Bill. She was plumpish and cute, about like 25% of girls her age. But she got to fuck (or something) the President. Status stratosphere for a female.

The tougher question: at what age can a young person legally make that decision?
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

Boris

Post by Boris »

johno wrote:We want to paint the younger (adult) partner as the victim.
I'm not painting her as a victim. I don't make any assumptions. I simply said it was quite "skeevy".
But it's a trade: status for beauty and wealth for youth.
Of course.
The tougher question: at what age can a young person legally make that decision?
I agree.

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

I thought we were talking about adults seducing minors here, but let's step aside from celebrities and talk about power dynamics between older and younger adults.

A family friend was a university professor. All five of his wives were former grad students of his.

Five.

And every one of those marriages and divorces had overlap between them and their predecessors and successors.

Even as a fat, old, balding geezer he was still constantly on the make. In his later years it was actually kind of pathetic to witness.

Where's the dividing line between being a ladies man and having a pathology?
You'll Hurt Your Back

basically I'm Raoul Duke trying to fit into a Philip K. Dick movie remake.

Pinky
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Pinky »

There's nothing wrong with this.

Clinton/Lewinsky was wrong because of his position of authority, and his marriage (even if the marriage was to Hillary).
"The biggest problems that we’re facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all."

Boris

Post by Boris »

Pinky wrote:
There's nothing wrong with this.

Clinton/Lewinsky was wrong because of his position of authority, and his marriage (even if the marriage was to Hillary).
I actually don't give a shit about this, but just for the sake of discussion...

"Ross and Gibson are believed to have met last spring when she applied for a job at his production company Icon."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... child.html

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

Guess this latest one didn't listen to the rants.....

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppGwEA6wWt4[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJGPLjm-fjo[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qsInqS9hYs[/youtube]
Don't like yourself too much.

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

Pinky wrote:Clinton/Lewinsky was wrong because of his position of authority, and his marriage (even if the marriage was to Hillary).
If he had told the truth during the Jones-Corbin deposition we wouldn't have cared about it. The NOW might have cared but well, Selective Outrage and such.
Don't like yourself too much.