Psychedelics

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
buckethead
Sergeant Commanding

Psychedelics

Post by buckethead »

I want to try psilocybin or LSD. Can anyone that has experience in procuring quality product DM me. I’m a complete newbie with zero connections

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Re: Psychedelics

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs/

I looked into this a while back for a microdosing experiment but didn't want to go through the hassle. I'd go with a Darknet market option, buy LSD, and get a testing kit from Amazon on an alt account to make sure you are getting what you paid for. Use Tails OS.

This process seems sufficiently secure that I'd definitely go that route than through "a guy" if like me you don't have trusted contacts.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

buckethead wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:16 pm I want to try psilocybin or LSD. Can anyone that has experience in procuring quality product DM me. I’m a complete newbie with zero connections
I've been interested in this and DMT, but based on my intense and sometimes disturbing dream life I'm thinking that maybe it's best to keep any additional doors to my consciousness closed.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Topic author
buckethead
Sergeant Commanding

Post by buckethead »

Thanks Spells!

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram »

Good mushrooms are awesome. I strongly suggest being outside, in nature, on a day or night with good weather (foggy sucks, clear skies good).

Bad ones are pretty fucking terrible, and people you have questionable opinions about are not good co-pilots on your journey - no idea how to get good mushrooms.
"An adventurer comes back and tells you what they did, while an explorer comes back and tells you what they learned."

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma »

I would like to try LSD as well. Never did. I tried DMT - smoked - but it was mixed with marijuana and I think it somewhat distorted the experience. I didn't get any visions, just got high out of my mind.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Everybody should try LSD once, but I actually agree with Bram that mushrooms are better for most people most of the time.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen