Anthony Bourdain

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: Anthony Bourdain

Post by Turdacious »

"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

No drugs or alcohol or medications were present or in his system. He killed himself over that chick Argento. He got cucked twice in a row by Italian broads and decided to exit the stage. Kinda shitty as a parent tho.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Schlegel

Post by Schlegel »

I wonder how anybody who's a workaholic and always a thousand miles from their partner can sustain any relationship. IMO, its a shock when people like 2 actors always on location in different parts of the world don't break up or cheat.
"Why do we need a kitchen when we have a phone?"

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Schlegel wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:22 pm I wonder how anybody who's a workaholic and always a thousand miles from their partner can sustain any relationship. IMO, its a shock when people like 2 actors always on location in different parts of the world don't break up or cheat.
I'm on the road a lot.

It's interesting to continually be alone in a sea of strangers and it can induce a bit of a fugue state. Add the isolation of fame, a sense of existential meaninglessness, and the responsibility for the financial security of at least dozens of people, plus chick problems, and you can sympathize with the man wanting to check out early.

It was the wrong decision but I see how it could happen.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma »

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Sangoma wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:45 am Interesting post:

https://therationalmale.com/2018/06/18/big-fish/
Interesting tidbits. Never seen a site with this perspective.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

I also found that interesting. Good post Sacajawea. So there were pics with her and another dude out there and AB offs himself days later and then the photographer pulls the photos. Didn't know that.

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

I don't think this had anything to do with his suicide...I read one article that implied he knew about this but it certainly makes things a tad murky...at least relative to her. What a shit fest. The NYT broke the story. Here's just one link:

https://variety.com/2018/biz/news/rose- ... 202909955/

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Rose McGowan and Asia Argento...the only things on this Earth that could make me side with the Jews.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

I am the feeling of Fat Cat's complete lack of surprise.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Unless Gabi Garcia is violating Jared Leto, I've never understood female on male sexual assault.

Two choices in Soviet Russia:
1. Refuse advance by slapping devotchka back into sandwich making mode
2. Pour vodka and enjoy

syaigh
Sergeant Commanding

Post by syaigh »

Meh, don't fuck kids.

Some are mature beyond their years, some are not.

Sex can be very confusing and strange for a young person not ready for it. Bodies respond when the mind isn't ready and vice versa.

Just don't fuck kids. Keeps it pretty simple.

Reading the account of this case makes it pretty clear the young kid was confused and scared. And I"d personally want to kill the bitch if it were my son. https://deadspin.com/former-nfl-cheerle ... 1654919850

I have no idea what happened with Asia Argento and the kid she was involved with, but yeah, don't fuck kids.
Miss Piggy wrote:Never eat more than you can lift.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

I feel like you're trying to say something syaigh.

syaigh
Sergeant Commanding

Post by syaigh »

Fat Cat wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:21 am I feel like you're trying to say something syaigh.
I'm often criticized for being vague.
Miss Piggy wrote:Never eat more than you can lift.

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma »

It is different for young guys or young girls. At the age of fifteen I would dream of some woman to seduce me. I actually did dream of it, and so did 99% of guys here. For guys, sex occupies 90% of the mind when you are between 13 and 17 years old. Later on other thing interfere a little, such as where to get money to take the girl to so that I can fuck her.

For the girls, on the other hand, it's different experience altogether. Traumatic and damaging. It's all in the genetically programmed attitude, significance and consequences of sex.

I am quite pleased to see that in spite of political correctness some research on evolutionary gender psychology starts getting through to the mainstream, even if just a trickle of it.