Haz white culture jumped the shark?

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Haz white culture jumped the shark?

Post by Turdacious »

Discuss.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Re: Haz white culture jumped the shark?

Post by Fat Cat »

"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram »

I went to a hippie concert a few months back. This guy was playing 3 or 4 instruments at once, which was impressive and simultaneously musically dull. These dreadlocked white girls with drop crotch Buddha pants were crawling through the audience like some sort of sex spiders...they weren't part of the show, just inspired by the banality.

My friend said "this is a bunch of white nonsense" and angrily stormed out. Now I think "white nonsense" regularly.
"You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain." —Miyamato Musashi, A Book of Five Rings

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Bram wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:53 pm I went to a hippie concert a few months back. This guy was playing 3 or 4 instruments at once, which was impressive and simultaneously musically dull. These dreadlocked white girls with drop crotch Buddha pants were crawling through the audience like some sort of sex spiders...they weren't part of the show, just inspired by the banality.

My friend said "this is a bunch of white nonsense" and angrily stormed out. Now I think "white nonsense" regularly.
That was art, Bram. I've reworked it as a haiku!

These dreadlocked white girls
With drop crotch Buddha pants on
Crawling sex spiders

Buddha bless you.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

vern

Post by vern »

“Wherever the crowd goes, run the other direction. They’re always wrong.” Bukowski

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Bram wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:53 pm I went to a hippie concert a few months back. This guy was playing 3 or 4 instruments at once, which was impressive and simultaneously musically dull. These dreadlocked white girls with drop crotch Buddha pants were crawling through the audience like some sort of sex spiders...they weren't part of the show, just inspired by the banality.

You took the wrong drugs
Don’t believe everything you think.

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram »

Hahaha, definitely deserving of a haiku....and this unfortunately was not a night deserving of drugs.

I have done mushrooms at this place before and had a good time, but that night would have been fucking excruciating.
"You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain." —Miyamato Musashi, A Book of Five Rings