What to make of the election?

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Re: What to make of the election?

Post by nafod »

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:19 pm DICK FUCKIN' ARMITAGE?! If you trust the people who brought us Afghanistan, Iraq II, Libya, and Syria, you're not on the right side.
Trump's campaign chairman, who agreed to work for Trump for free (but nobody works for free).
Paul Manafort, Trump’s campaign chairman for much of 2016, had repeated secret contacts with Konstantin Kilimnik, bluntly described in the report as a “Russian intelligence officer.” Manafort had worked with Kilimnik since 2004, and shared detailed, sensitive information with him before, during and after the campaign.

Manafort was determined to obscure his relationship with Kilimnik. Pressed by Mueller about his contacts with him, Manafort “lied consistently,” the report says. He used encrypted communication devices, secret meetings and private code words to obscure his actions. This relationship, says the report, was “the single most direct tie between senior Trump Campaign officials and the Russian intelligence services.”
Nice spycraft

Trump hired a Russian spy to run his campaign, is the long and short of it. That lack of judgment alone is reason enough to worry about who Trump really works for.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

I think that Manafort is not a good person, but he was not charged or convicted of any kind of spying. He was convicted of making false statements to investigators and encouraging others to do so (i.e, conspiracy to defraud the US Government and coordinating with others to do so). that and cheating on his taxes, which I assumed was done to hide his status as a foreign lobbyist.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

nafod wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:12 pm
Fat Cat wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:19 pm DICK FUCKIN' ARMITAGE?! If you trust the people who brought us Afghanistan, Iraq II, Libya, and Syria, you're not on the right side.
Trump's campaign chairman, who agreed to work for Trump for free (but nobody works for free).
Paul Manafort, Trump’s campaign chairman for much of 2016, had repeated secret contacts with Konstantin Kilimnik, bluntly described in the report as a “Russian intelligence officer.” Manafort had worked with Kilimnik since 2004, and shared detailed, sensitive information with him before, during and after the campaign.

Manafort was determined to obscure his relationship with Kilimnik. Pressed by Mueller about his contacts with him, Manafort “lied consistently,” the report says. He used encrypted communication devices, secret meetings and private code words to obscure his actions. This relationship, says the report, was “the single most direct tie between senior Trump Campaign officials and the Russian intelligence services.”
Nice spycraft

Trump hired a Russian spy to run his campaign, is the long and short of it. That lack of judgment alone is reason enough to worry about who Trump really works for.
Trump works for the Netanyahu fronted faction of zionist Jews here and in Israel.

He works for Putin to the extent that Netanyahu's faction is allied with Putin. And they are aligned. For now.

The opposing faction is the Obama fronted group backed by the alliance around Soros.

I'm undecided if the Clinton Machine is part of the Soros group or an independent party.

Clinton's clearly opposed to Barry on one level. But that doesn't preclude both being subservient to another.

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

nafod wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:12 pm Nice spycraft

Manafort had the right pedigree. He worked for anti-communist Jonas Savimbi and the Saudis. He later worked for Yanukovich, someone who Biden and Obama would not like since they "brokered" his departure in favor of candy Oligarch Petro Poroshenko.

Manafort got caught and is a convicted felon. He's not running for President. If he was a spy and if Trump is a spy or hireling of Putin, he's a piss poor hireling. The US has been jacking up Russia left and right.

Hunter Biden worked for Burisma Holdings, a firm owned by Ukrainian Oligarch Mykola Vladislavovich Zlochevsky. Zlochevsky is a Ukrainian Oligarch, former member of a cabinet position in Ukraine. He lives in Monaco because he's accused of crimes in Ukraine.

Biden was given a salary of $50,000 a month for his "work". The average Ukrainian makes 11579 Hrivnas, about $423 dollars a month. He's earning the equivalent of 118 Ukrainians.

https://tradingeconomics.com/ukraine/wages

Hunter cashiered out of the Navy Reserve for cocaine problems. https://www.cnn.com/2014/10/16/politics ... index.html This was an Administrative Separation, not a DOD. Yes, it is good to be a Senator and a VP's son. Gets you a commission, lets you walk.

Biden served for roughly five years at Burisma and probably earned roughly about $3,000,000. Hopefully he will share some of it with his love child. (https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/27/politics ... index.html)

Alexander Kwasniewski, former Polish President and a member of Burisma Holdings, claims that Hunter was hired because of his family ties. He said that young Hunter never abused his position. The abuse was drawing a salary because he was a Biden.

"He said Hunter carried out research and brought a unique American perspective to the company, including in the areas of corporate governance, capital markets and gas drilling equipment, where Americans are world leaders."

Nobody else could do that job?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... risma.html

When confronted with questions about Hunter and his tenure at a Ukrainian firm, being paid by Oligarchs, Biden plays the classic, "I don't know what he was doing in Ukraine".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXvmLeIXoBA

This is a softball interview with Joe.

Joe Biden was action officer on Ukraine..... but doesn't know what he's kids doing? He makes a pledge to keep his family out of questionable enterprises. Why didn't he do that back in 2014?
Don't like yourself too much.

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

Trump was impeached for threatening military aid to Ukraine. This was over a special prosecutor named Viktor Shokin, who was fired at the insistence of Joe Biden. Trump was looking for "dirt" on Biden.

The Washington Post white washed this by saying that this part of an EU anticorruption effort. In which case, why was Biden fucking with a loan guarantee? Was it necessary to send Joe to Ukraine if the EU was behind this measure?

The Post admits that Biden threatened the loan backing. Biden himself bragged about it at a speech before the Council of Foreign Relations.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/eu ... story.html

Biden was supposed to be supporting an EU initiative to "clean up" Ukraine.... while his own kid was on the board of Burisma.

https://theintercept.com/2019/09/25/i-w ... side-down/

Corruption or incompetence? The Democrats couldn't find anyone better than Biden and Harris?
Last edited by Gene on Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

Bennyonesix1 wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:25 pm

Nice spycraft

Trump works for the Netanyahu fronted faction of zionist Jews here and in Israel.

He works for Putin to the extent that Netanyahu's faction is allied with Putin. And they are aligned. For now.

The opposing faction is the Obama fronted group backed by the alliance around Soros.

I'm undecided if the Clinton Machine is part of the Soros group or an independent party.

Clinton's clearly opposed to Barry on one level. But that doesn't preclude both being subservient to another.

The Clintons are supposed to be allies of the Bush family. Notice who comes out to support Biden in 2020? The Bushes. Hillary is quiet and doesn't buck the party.

Obama is supposed to be allies of the remnants of the Rockefeller family and the Chicago political machine.

Trump? Good guess he's with the Israelis. Pat Buchanan and Ron Paul learned the hard way what happens if you don't kneel towards Tel Aviv. You get dealt out.

Putin is fighting the European, British and US based banking system. They're trying to suck the Russians in to milk them. We probably need a new Cold War to give people over here an excuse to piss away tax money. The Russians and Chinese are good for it.

I figure most of the initiatives are guaranteed profit streams for Wall Street. War on Terror, new Cold War, Green Energy.... it's about getting the rubes to fork over money and kids.

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Gene wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:15 pm
Bennyonesix1 wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:25 pm

Nice spycraft

The Clintons are supposed to be allies of the Bush family. Notice who comes out to support Biden in 2020? The Bushes. Hillary is quiet and doesn't buck the party.

Obama is supposed to be allies of the remnants of the Rockefeller family and the Chicago political machine.

Trump? Good guess he's with the Israelis. Pat Buchanan and Ron Paul learned the hard way what happens if you don't kneel towards Tel Aviv. You get dealt out.

Putin is fighting the European, British and US based banking system. They're trying to suck the Russians in to milk them. We probably need a new Cold War to give people over here an excuse to piss away tax money. The Russians and Chinese are good for it.

I figure most of the initiatives are guaranteed profit streams for Wall Street. War on Terror, new Cold War, Green Energy.... it's about getting the rubes to fork over money and kids.
Yeah. Clinton was a Quigley protege. And the Bush's are big time old line east coast Anglo WASP elite. Not a coincidence the UK was hip deep in the Dossier. That's why I think they may be an independent faction of remnant WASPs. But then she has a lot of Tribe agents like Blumenthalbetc etc.

I'm ignorant of Barry. I know there's crazy stuff there with his background esp his Mom. She seems CIA. Idk. Not boring but bores me for some reason. His wife Big Mike is defo a dude tho.

Epstein ties them all together though.

LaRouche was prob co-opted by the end and ran an actual cult but he had a lot right.

One if the Quaker renegade trifecta: Smedley Butler, Nixon and LaRouche.

Tbh Traficant learned the hard way about Israel.

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

Bennyonesix1 wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:36 pmYeah. Clinton was a Quigley protege. And the Bush's are big time old line east coast Anglo WASP elite. Not a coincidence the UK was hip deep in the Dossier. That's why I think they may be an independent faction of remnant WASPs. But then she has a lot of Tribe agents like Blumenthalbetc etc.
Zionism isn't Judaism. Atheists founded Israel.

Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar. He didn't finish his degree. Carol Quigley. The Tragedy and Hope.

He started out in Hot Springs. R&R site for mobsters. Some people think that his real Daddy wasn't Jefferson Blythe but Winthrop Rockefeller. Darned if I know. Bill looks like photos of Mr. Blythe.

Terry Reed wrote a book about his time with the Air Force and Agency. He claimed that Clinton rented the State to the Feds. Small field north of Acorn Ak for training Contra supply drops. There are some nice big fields out that way. Lots of forests. Just north of Mena where Intermountain set up shop.

I wasn't there. If I had been there I wouldn't talk about it. You keep faith with your people. Do and forget. We all have secrets to keep, even little ones.

Who knows the truth? Does it matter now? I don't think that any of these people want to change the world. They want to make a buck, either fast or through solid investments that mandate payment. Green energy. Vaccines. Munibonds with high interest rates that tax payers make good on.

Clinton is an old fuck who likes getting foot rubs from interns at the Clinton Library in Little Rock. Harmless fun with adults. The Contras were bumped off. Bill and Hill have federal pensions.

The Israelis are being out bred by Muslims. Time isn't on their side. I look like one of the Tribe. They confide their fears in me. I tell them to come to America, forget this "It's our land!" nonsense.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

CNN wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:55 am CNN’s DON LEMON: The destruction that has been taking place in cities across it country and in Kenosha — I heard you speak about that. And my question is, you said you don’t want that in Jacob’s name and neither would he. Tell me more about that, please.

JULIA JACKSON: Absolutely not. My family and I are very hurt and quite frankly disgusted. And as his mother, please don’t burn up property and cause havoc and tear your own homes down in my son’s name. You shouldn’t do it. People shouldn’t do it anyway, but to use my child or any other mother or father’s child, our tragedy to react in that manner is just not acceptable. And it’s not helping Jacob. It’s not helping Jacob or any other of the men or women who has suffered in these areas.

LEMON: Do you have anything to say, Ms. Jackson, to the politicians who are out there? Anything you want to say to the presidents or the candidates or Trump or Biden or anything like that?

JACKSON: For our President Trump, first I want to say a family member and I don’t know if it was heard or not said something that was not kind. She is hurting and I do apologize for that. Our outburst does not reflect our behavior. And also, for President Trump, I’m sorry I missed your call because had I not missed your call, maybe the comments that you made would have been different. And I’m not mad at you at all. I have the utmost respect for you as the leader of our country. Like I said before and I’m not saying this to him directly, we should always get the details from the right source before we start throwing bricks.
Jacob Blake's mother sounding like the most sensible person I've heard in a while. Count on media to bury her voice.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

What are the odds these riots are being pushed/aggravated by irate Bernie Bros?

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Bennyonesix1 wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:08 pmWhat are the odds these riots are being pushed/aggravated by irate Bernie Bros?
LOL. "Did you know the Jews didn't show up to work at WTC on 9/11"
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Fat Cat wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:40 pm Jacob Blake's mother sounding like the most sensible person I've heard in a while. Count on media to bury her voice.
Biden is quoting her and agreeing with her. Maybe some will listen.

Don’t believe everything you think.

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:50 pm
Bennyonesix1 wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:08 pmWhat are the odds these riots are being pushed/aggravated by irate Bernie Bros?
Blah blah blah social ostracism as penalty for wrong think.

There's no HR lady to run to here you little bitch.

Actually you yourself are the Nurse Ratched type.

You don't have any power here HR Lady.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Dude, post what you want. This still isn't your safe space.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Dude you're lame

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

You find it hard to believe that some Antifa were Bernie Sanders supporters? But you believed that white supremacists are the ones that caused the riots in Minnesota and now Wisconsin? You're being disappointingly ideological here.

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Fat Cat wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:46 pm
You find it hard to believe that some Antifa were Bernie Sanders supporters? But you believed that white supremacists are the ones that caused the riots in Minnesota and now Wisconsin? You're being disappointingly ideological here.
He wasn't responding to my post. He was metaphorically filling out a complaint form with HR and also trying to get me cancelled on FB because I am a bad white.

He knows those allegations are game over at work or in real life and was reminding me of his willingness to drop a dime on me.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

I truly don't think SPELLS is like that. He's like nigfod, fundamentally good, but enjoys LARPing as an utterly misguided and rhetorically limited buffoon on teh interweeb.

Plus, he doesn't know you right? You're anonymous here.

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Fat Cat wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:19 pm I truly don't think SPELLS is like that. He's like nigfod, fundamentally good, but enjoys LARPing as an utterly misguided and rhetorically limited buffoon on teh interweeb.

Yeah. He doesn't know me or who I am thank god. Probably. Not 100% certain.

Edit

That's a fair point though. I don't know him either and I am speculating. Maybe unfairly. Probably out of paranoia (justified) as well.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Bennyonesix1 wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:24 pm
Fat Cat wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:19 pm I truly don't think SPELLS is like that. He's like nigfod, fundamentally good, but enjoys LARPing as an utterly misguided and rhetorically limited buffoon on teh interweeb.

Yeah. He doesn't know me or who I am thank god. Probably. Not 100% certain.

Edit

That's a fair point though. I don't know him either and I am speculating. Maybe unfairly. Probably out of paranoia (justified) as well.

Schlegel

Post by Schlegel »

I unironically love that movie.
"Why do we need a kitchen when we have a phone?"

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Yeah, it's something of a visionary masterpiece and totally underrated in its time.

Schlegel

Post by Schlegel »

I used to quote it when it was time to spar lower belts... you know the line.
"Why do we need a kitchen when we have a phone?"

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

"Say hello to my little friend"?

Topic author
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Bennyonesix1 wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:04 pm
Fat Cat wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:46 pm
He wasn't responding to my post. He was metaphorically filling out a complaint form with HR and also trying to get me cancelled on FB because I am a bad white.

He knows those allegations are game over at work or in real life and was reminding me of his willingness to drop a dime on me.
Stop it. Spells has been here since the beginning and hasn't crossed the VL/RL line once. He's not gonna tell your mom what you're posting here. Put on your big girl panties and stop whining.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule