The Mandalorian — Season 2

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Re: The Mandalorian — Season 2

Post by Fat Cat »

If you hit the quote function you can see how I laid out the html.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Topic author
Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram »

Thank you!
"An adventurer comes back and tells you what they did, while an explorer comes back and tells you what they learned."

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

The main thing is to make sure you have the original URL for the YouTube video. If it's referred from a prior video or something it won't work. If that happens, copy the title of the video into the YouTube search function and find it, then use that original link in your HTML.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

IMO the only thing that held the last episode together was an insane performance by giancarlo esposito. Hope they bring him back in a big way. The de-aging of the guy we all hoped to see at the end was unnecessary.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Ronald RayGun

Post by Ronald RayGun »

Carano is out.
"Sorry I didn't save the world, my friend. I was too busy building mine again" - Kendrick Lamar

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

I don't watch the show...only because I don't have Disney+ nor do I see getting it but I saw this morning that Gina has gotten herself caught up in a social media shitstorm of her own creation and she's out. Sounded like she was going to be part of the expanded Star Wars universe and now it's over.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Yeah. I can't understand why what she said merits dismissal, but she clearly should have kept her mouth shut and taken Disney's dough. For the life of me, I cannot fathom why famous personalities even have social media accounts that are anything but curated fluff. How many people have lost their shirts over dumb shit said on FB or Instagram? Think of the millions that Gina just threw away for a pointless argument on the 'gram.