Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Batboy2/75
Starship Trooper

Schwinn Airdyne

Post by Batboy2/75 »

Bought one off of e-bay.

Bought it for a steal off some old Lady. Something about needing to buy dog food or some such thing. I wasn't paying attention, I was too busy chatting up her hot neighbor.

Initial report to follow this Sunday or Monday.

BB2/75
Arms are the only true badge of liberty. The possession of arms is the distinction of the free man from the slave.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.

Topic author
Batboy2/75
Starship Trooper

Post by Batboy2/75 »

Did a 30 minute stint on the Airdyne. Nice very nice. This is mostly for the wife, but I can see me using it 2+ times a week.

I've given the kids the fire and brimstone. It's a very solid stationary bike, but kids, especially young kids, can destroy anything given enough time and opportunity.

BB2/75
Arms are the only true badge of liberty. The possession of arms is the distinction of the free man from the slave.

Pinky
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Pinky »

My parents have one of these and they both use it regularly. I've also ridden it and like it better than most aerobic machines.

Topic author
Batboy2/75
Starship Trooper

Post by Batboy2/75 »

Pinky wrote:My parents have one of these and they both use it regularly. I've also ridden it and like it better than most aerobic machines.
BTW-The Airdyne is made out of metal, is chain driven, and is damn near indestructable. This can not be said about the plastic and electronic driven treadmills, bike, elipiticals, etc. that are so popular with the sheeple.

I bought mine for $157.50 on e-bay from a local SD lady, a fucking deal.

BB2/75

Pinky
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Pinky »

Batboy2/75 wrote:
Pinky wrote:My parents have one of these and they both use it regularly. I've also ridden it and like it better than most aerobic machines.
BTW-The Airdyne is made out of metal, is chain driven, and is damn near indestructable. This can not be said about the plastic and electronic driven treadmills, bike, elipiticals, etc. that are so popular with the sheeple.

I bought mine for $157.50 on e-bay from a local SD lady, a fucking deal.

BB2/75
This is also true. My parents have had theirs since I was in high school.